Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:45 pm
Masumi looked a little confused as she turned to Kemai. "Sure you may join." She said seeing as Katsu approved of him he must be good.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:56 pm
"Great, and you don't have to question his ability, he has experience as an Anbu commander"Katsu said to Masumi, then turned to Kemai."Kemai, when the gennin and chuunin get back, help me recruit as many of them as possible into Anbu"Katsu said, but then he heard a faint mutter and threw a kunai towards Kami.  

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:35 pm
Masumi created a wooden senbon and threw it at the kunai to knock it to the side. "Kami is with us Kemai, also I don't want Genin in Anbu." She said since Genin werent experienced enough to be Anbu, even chunin were a strech.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:47 pm
(Katsu, not Kemai)

Katsu looked at Masumi"What are you talking about, they'd be oinin, preAnbu, act like scouts and one of the Chuunin can be the oinin captain".  

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:59 pm
Masumi gave him a look. "Genin can't leave the village alone. Also It suppose to be Chunin are the Onin with a Jonin Onin captain, and Jonin are Anbu. I don't know where you get Genin can be in Anbu." She said since that has been the way in every village she has been to.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:09 pm
((Im a jonin don't worry XD))Kemai smiled seeing he was approved into the village and seen the kunai heading toward another person and it get blocked "wow a kunai really....captain" Kemai then walked to katsu's side and laughed  

fire assasin8

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:19 pm
(Kami is not you)

"Really, well not my fault, I used to get approval for genin from my old village's kage" Katsu said confused and looked at Kemai"don't call me captain, to you I am an equal".  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:26 pm
Kemai sighed "ok my other old kage gyuo always made me call him captain or sir so im use to that sorry "kemai sighed again "ahh i miss him so why did he have to die R.I.P Gyou"  

fire assasin8

3Rton

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 5:13 am
((Well surprisingly it seems that you can hear persons whispers trough walls and such.... Well i dont really care but still >.<))

Kami's mouth twisted a little.
Eh so you think you can kill person with kunai, trough a wall...  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:04 pm
((yeah, apparently I can))

Katsu looked at Kemai and gave him a scroll labeled "Mayfly". "Learn this quickly, it's a standard technique for Anbu in this village"Katsu said and slipped a map to the base into the scoll.

(( * Name: Mayfly (蜉蝣, Kagerō)
* Type: No rank, Supplementary, All ranges[1]
* User: Zetsu
* Debut (Anime): Naruto Episode
* Debut (Manga): Chapter 234

Zetsu can merge his body with the ground and plants to move at very high speeds through the networks of roots and water veins. Once merged, Zetsu's presence is completely concealed, making it almost impossible to detect him. This makes this jutsu perfect for up-close spying and infiltration. ))  

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 3:55 pm
A knock on the door is heard as it opens a ray of light shines into the room. Susumu enters her blonde hair blowing in the wind; her fair skin, glowing in the sunlight of this beautiful village. She smiles when she sees Masumi and can see how she would want to return to this village. She bows deeply to Masumi in respect of her being Kusakage. "It is good to see you." she says after lifting her head after the bow.

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 5:40 pm
Masumi tilted her head a little as she looked at Susumu. "And you are?.." She asked since she didnt know the girl. After seeing Susumu's mouth drop some Masumi smiled and walked over to Susumu. "Oh Susumu you don't have to be so formal." She said walking up and giving Susumu a big hug.  

Masumi H Dekata

fire assasin8

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 6:37 pm
Kemai nodded and said"ok and where are the other scrolls i need to get a different clone jutsus because snow jutsus don't work here really well"Kemai then smiled and put his hands up forming a snow clone jutsu and the clone melted as it formed  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:59 pm
Susumu accepts the hug..."And how have you been lately Masumi?" She sits down in a comfy looking chair in the office she is a bit tired from the travelling.

Eris5

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 8:12 pm
Masumi sat down next to Susumu and sighed. "Drained, I feel like picking up my desk and tossing it at the next person that walks in the door. People just come in when they need something, never just to say 'hi'. And I havn't seen my Rah in forever or heard any word from him. I've been buried up to my neck in paper work and havn't even been around my own village. I've basicly been in this office since day one." Masumi said unloading everything.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games