Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Grass Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eris5

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:51 pm
User Image "Hi! My name is Shoku It's good to finally see another girl here." She smiles and looks to sensei. "Ya I am ok with that." Shoku jumps onto the thing that sensei had prepared she is a little confused by this whole situation. She was so intent on Finishing her first jutsu she didn't notice anybody at all.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:53 pm
The clone shrugged. He didn't care much anyway. He dispelled to report his findings.  

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:53 pm
Shiro let out a big smile. "Alright then. Well both of you hop into the seat and we can leave when you are ready."
((Actually you two mind auto-playing me? I am going to head to bed now. And eris to help push this along, I give you permission to actually play my character in your thing. Just indicate when I am talking and doing things in your posts. That way you two can catch up for the chunin exams.))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:59 pm
₪₪₪
Ĉнιгυ Ǻκι
Academy Student

“I’m Chiru Aki.” It was so much easier to talk to girls. They wouldn’t eventually ruin her life. She even allowed herself to give Shoku a small smile. Her attention then moved over to Sensei’s stranger webby chair. Gulping she gave him a nod. It was better to deal with just one guy than three or more. Timidly she sat in the chair and hoped the ride would be short. And the training even more so.

[[ I need to be hitting the hay soon too.
But I'll stay on for a few more minutes. ]]

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:04 am
"Ok well then we are off!" And with that, Shiro hopped out the window of the room and carried them off to the training grounds.
((Post in the training grounds thread. After that if you want to head off doku you can.))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:05 am
((k im on the chair web thingy so ya us 3 post at training grounds now))  

Eris5

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:35 pm
Katsu left to see what else he could do around the village  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:50 pm
Rein peaked her head into the doors of the Academy. Nothing again . . . Her brother had mentioned that mostly everyone was absent due to the Chuunin exams being held in the Snow Village. She thought this the perfect time to get better acquainted with the atmosphere she would be spending most of her future time in. She was even moving out of the house to come live in the dorms. But that'll come later.

So she continued down the hall, further in to the Academy.

((Hello, my first post in the RP! n.n And just to clarify, the words in italics are her thoughts. Most likely this is what you'll see speechwise for her since she doesn't talk much. 8/ ))

Sine_Amore

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:40 pm
Masumi sat in the academy during Lenon's absence. She was teaching the new academy while he was away. Masumi sat on the desk and waiting for new students to arrive.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:15 am
((Agh, sorry, didn't expect anyone to reply until the exams were over. Anywho, here's I go: ))

As she was wandering the seemingly empty academy halls, she passed the open door to a room and stopped . . . waited a minute . . . and backed up to peek inside the room. At the desk sat a young woman. Although her first thought was to keep on walking, she decided to go greet this person. She hadn't met anyone since she'd come from home. It was about time she met someone, whether she liked it or not.

Rein entered the room and slowly approached the desk. "Hello." Was all she said.

Sine_Amore

p1mp321

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:27 pm
Enkatsu was certain about coming to the academy, as he came in he spotted a seat in the far back corner alone...  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:36 pm
Just as she had finished greeting the lady and was waiting on a reply, a boy with black and white hair walked in. But she paid him no attention as she was waiting for a reply from whom, she thought, must have been their teacher.  

Sine_Amore

p1mp321

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:55 pm
Enkatsu said "So... This is the academy eh?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:27 pm
Although Rein was hesitant to speak more than she had to, she also didn't want to be alienated from everyone since this was going to be her home and school for a while now. Losing the battle to herself, she turned to face the boy. "Yes, I believe it is. Though I don't imagine it will always be this empty . . ."  

Sine_Amore

p1mp321

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:01 pm
As Enkatsu thought to himself for a moment what to say back, he realized there was nobody in the classroom really. Enkatsu said "Hi my name is Enkatsu, whats yours?  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games