Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Hospital - Medical Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:58 pm
(really? cheesy burritos? How come I don't get some?!)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:04 pm
Aki climbed into the hospital bed with him and snuggled up against him. His words stirred a giggle from her. She lay facing him with her hand stroking the side of his face and down the side of his neck. She didn't want to wake him from his sleep. Even though she wished to be out of the hospital and completely alone with him. But Aki felt it would be cruel to deprive him of what was necessary for his body. She glanced down at the chair where the herb lay then back to Vrail. Still caught in her mental dilemma she resumed stroking his face.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:15 pm

Vincente Twil Valtieri
User Image
My name is Vincente Valtieri.

Vincente waited impatiently while his arm was healed. Vincente moved his hand, it was active again, the minor burns were easily healed. "Ah, that's not coming out easy, this was my favorite arm." He said, looking at it.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:17 pm
Vrail moaned as if he knew she was there and was telling her something special. His body seemed to relax more and his heart rate increases. Even when he was dreaming it seemed he was awair of her presence.

(before she hopped into his bed)
Vrail's mind was playing tricks with him. It seemed to him that he was facing himself. Someone that was an exact copy of him maybe, or maybe just a mirror effect. But the man didn't seem to move when Vrail did. He just gave a haunting stare at him, as Vrail tried to figure what was going on. All hope of communication was gone when he tried to talk, yell, scream at the duplicate and no sound was made. Yet there he was just right across the table from him. As if they were suppose to eat this meal together.
(After she started snuggling with him)
That's when everything went lit up and his thoughts went to Aki, he thought of her in a field of clovers, running hand in hand with nothing but the wind in their hair and no care in the world. It was only her, that's how it should be. As his dreams continued...

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:29 pm
(( Fweeee clovers X3 ))

Her strokes on his face began to slow as Aki slowly dozed off. If was the first time in a while she could truly relax. It was like old times. Her and Vrail always seemed to wind up hospitilized and passed out with each other. She sighed in her sleep as she was completely at peace within her mind. Her dreams were vivid displays of color and sights. Amoungst the changing images Vrail was always constant. Always holding her hand and whispering sweet nothings.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:38 pm
Vrail's hand slid over and landed on hers, as he slept. His head seems to move a little so it softly touched Aki's. He dpoke again this time in a loving voice "My heart belongs to you... Aki Chiru..."

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:41 pm
(( Hatake Aki.
Si?
X3

EDIT:
Hay, our hair matches. XD ))

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:43 pm
Nuppins
(( Hatake Aki.
Si?
X3 ))

((In his dreams he still thinks of her as Chiru. He just got married so he's not used to her being Hatake. Plus it's as if he's reaffirming it to himself to help him go on. That's what he did when he was alone.))  

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:44 pm
(( Got it coach. ))

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:45 pm
Nuppins
(( Got it coach. ))

((Yes Ma'am... Please don't beat me again!))  

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:49 pm
(( Pffft...
>>
Don't talk nonsense or I'ma beat you again.
-shakes fist ))

After hours of sleeping Aki stirred a litter but remained in the dream world. She mumbled something and pulled Vrail closer in her sleep. The girl didn't want to wake up it was like everything was somehow far more comfortable than when she had first gone to sleep.

(( Oof, I'm getting sleepy. ))

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:58 pm
((-runs and hides in corner- No please don't))

When Aki pulled Vrail closer it made his head snap back. His eyes flew open and he quietly yawned "What's going on..?" he was about to ask, when he saw Aki. She looked soo cute wraped up there beside him. He didn't want to wake her up. He smiled as he watched her sleep, moving hair away from her face. He then moved closer and gently kissed her lips, as one of his finger trace the back of her arm. As he did so he caught the smell of pear blossoms and everything seem in place.

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:07 am
Aki woke to Vrail kissing her. Her eyes fluttered open for a second before shuttin and welcoming his warm kiss. She wrapped her arms around him and pulled their bodies in even closer. It was all perfect again. She loved his kisses even more than before, if that was even possible. Grinning Aki pulled away, "Good Morning to you sunshine."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:20 am
"You too Beautiful!" he said as he started pecking playfully down her neck. He then stopped with a laugh "So what are we going to do now that I'm clear? Wait... am I cleared yet?" he said as he cocked his head to the side and gave a deivillish grin. Vrail was in a good mode this morning, which ment he was getting back to his normal self.

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:42 pm
Aki giggled as he kissed along her neck. She playfully pushed him away and twirled a long strand of his hair. "I guess you're clear. We never really formally checked in." Aki spun the hair as she smiled, "First thing to do is get you a hair cut." It made her happy to see him returning to his former self.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games