Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Gate of the Grass (Come Here First) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:08 pm
pyro hasu
(number one WE ARE THE AKATSUKI WE ARE SUPPOSED TO KNOW WERE YOU AT....i didnt even know you were here but syn said you were so thats how we got here

Number two when i looked at all the other posts i didnt see you post up to their rpc's who they were)

((Actully Syn and Sen metagamed to know where he was, no one knows that the 7 tailed is here but the few who seen wings sue it. Since he just got it, being in Akatsuki doesnt auto let you know who has it.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:19 pm
((Wings is right, there a few people in Akatsuki who know most of the demons and where they are. But since Wings having it is brand new, no one should know. I dont even know))  

Masumi H Dekata

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:28 pm
TheWingsOfTheGods
((well, 4 people including me know, shoku, naito, shiro, and me))

((OK I KNOW SHOKU AND THEM KNOW OK. You all have pointed that out 5 different times. the point is AKATSUKI DOES NOT KNOW))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:33 pm
((Well each one of you has pointed it out to me. And everytime I comment "Wings is the only that knows unless he told people" people bring that up. I know ok I know they know. The point was Akatsuki doesnt. Though Shoku in Akatsuki now so yeah. They will probley know soon))  

Masumi H Dekata

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:42 pm
((Or all you people could just delete your own posts...you can do that you know))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games