Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Dorms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:01 pm
[[no we left lol -waves picture to fenrir-]]  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:48 pm
(Lol Speaking of Daron, whoops. Haha Tetsuo stole Sona from him >.<)  

Havok-Trance

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:33 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio's head suddenly shot up to envelop Makoto in a kiss as she started to pull back. Their lips collided together and Yukio forced out all of his feelings into her. After a moment Yukio's face receeded away. His hands gently rested on the sides of her waist, pushing the moisture back onto her skin. Yukio looked directly into her eyes, his face blushing as his hair fell behind him onto the pile of books they lay under. "D-Don't go." he whispered quietly.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:52 pm
Good night my angel time to close your eyes And save these questions for another dayUser Image

"I won't." Makoto leaned down and kissed Yukio again. It felt good in a way that was new to her. She rested her hands on his shoulders as she pulled back."So, does this mean we're dating?" She asked quietly. She leaned down and laid her head on his chest.

User Image
The water's dark and deep Inside this ancient heart You'll always be a part of me

Crimson Remedy

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:54 am
User Image

Toshiko Hideki
The Hidden Snowflower

Defy the eyes, Defy the Mind...

Vines pushed through the window of the room the two were in as Toshiko entered the room and smiled. Seeing the two kiss she gave a pleased sigh, even though she hated men she was obsessed with love. "So I see you two stopped your bickering." Her fair skin was vibrant with happiness as her long emerald hair cascaded from her scalp and wrapped around her chest.

Now To Defy the Heart

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:44 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

"God I hope so." Yukio said back to Makoto, his strong heartbeat thumping in his chest. Surely she could hear its ring. When the other girl entered through his window, Yukio rolled his head back to get an upside down view of Toshiko. "Umm...do I know you?"

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:10 pm
Good night my angel time to close your eyes And save these questions for another dayUser Image

Makoto sat up at seeing the girl walking into Yukio's room. She quickly slipped on the tank top and sweatpants that Yukio had provided for her."Hello there. I think we've met before."

User Image
The water's dark and deep Inside this ancient heart You'll always be a part of me

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:28 pm
User Image

Toshiko Hideki
The Hidden Snowflower

Toshiko laughed "You don't but she does," she moved her hair out of the way. "Sorry for the kiss last time, I thought it was obvious." She laughed and sat down crossing her legs and giving the couple a kind smile "I'm Toshiko, I just wished to get to know my fellow village members." She said with a kind almost sisterly tone.

Now To Defy the Heart

Havok-Trance

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:00 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

"Wait...kiss?" Yukio sat up and his head snapped reapetedly from one girl to the next. "....KISS!?"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:02 pm

Makoto blushed and hid behind Yukio and a stack of books."She...stole my first kiss...."The memory was still vivid in her mind.

User Image

Crimson Remedy

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:07 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio sighed and shrugged his shoulders. "Well, at least I'm not the only ninja around here that steals things."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:38 pm
User Image

Toshiko Hideki
The Hidden Snowflower

"Yes, sorry about that, I was very hysterical after..." Makoto and Shoko were the only ones who knew what had happened to her that night. "Anyways, how long have the two of you known each other?"

Now To Defy the Heart

Havok-Trance

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:25 pm

Makoto gripped Yukio's back and hid herself down further."Yuki-kun..."She was nervous around this girl that had jumped at her without an explanation. The added fact that she had shown up here, while Makoto was nude was not beneficial.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:45 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

"Long enough." Yukio replied with a smile. He glanced back at Makoto and whispered, "It's alright."

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:25 pm
User Image

Toshiko Hideki
The Hidden Snowflower

Toshiko smiled back "I wonder when I will meet my brother's girlfriend." Her long emerald hair fell out of the window and dangled from their roots. "If I am not welcome I can go."

Now To Defy the Heart

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games