Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hot Springs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:06 pm
Yukio Musou

User Image

Yukio made his first stop over the hotsprings. He stopped eased his giant paper plane to a stop over the man side spring, stripped off his clothing, and dived in for a nice relaxing bath to wash away all the dirt and sweat he'd gained from his training. Then, he got back into the plane after drying off and decided to go elsewhere. Maybe he'd find his squad members of Lenon if he kept searching from above.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l60GkReAc-E

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:29 pm
Yukio Musou
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio went to the hotsprings again, parking his plane on the roof so he could regain the chakra he'd spent controlling it. The paper clothes on him fell away and he dived into the coed side of the spring. The chase had built up a lot of tension in him, and he planned to soothe it all out in the most pleasant way imaginable by letting the warm water work its magic.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:34 pm
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*
Luckaly, Amara had kept her sights on the plane the whole time. She panted lightly and looked up to see the plane on the roof. He was here, she knew it. She just wished Lenon had taught her some water jutsu so she could soak the plane and prevent his escape. Still, that wasn't going to stop her.

Amara ran into the hot springs. She didn't even bother undressing. Her mind was still too focused on Yukio. She looked into the Coed bath and saw him there. Amara knelt down slightly before running into the spring. She leapt from the edge and reached out for Yukio in an attempt to grab him and push him under the water. She wasn't going to play nice, she was going to be pretty violent and rough with him, especially after all the trouble he had caused her. People still thought it was her that stole their wallets afterall.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:45 pm
Yukio Musou
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

EDIT
Yukio sighed happily. "This is nice." he said to himself before feeling the back of his head be hit and pushed into the water. However, his body didn't resurface immediately. The hit had done more damage to him than Amara had probably planned, and Yukio's eyes were closed as his lay suspended and limp underwater, his underwear stuck onto a sharp rock at the bottom of the spring.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:52 pm
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*
She growled and continued to push him down into the water. The masked woman had a murderous look in her eyes. At this point, she really didn't care too much if the boy did drown from her. He probably couldn't hear very well, but she was shouting at him as she held him down.

"You thought you could run from me?! I told you that you weren't getting out of this likely!! Now I'm going to make you pay for what you've done to me!! Why did you take my wallet?! Why did you make me chase you all over this God forsaken village?!" She grabbed ahold of him tightly and pushed him back up to the surface as she yelled at him some more, practically screaming at the top of her lungs. It was obvious that she was more than just miffed.

"What the heck is your problem anyway you little brat?! Tell me why you did all that?! I've got people coming after me now because of you!! I honestly hope we do go on a mission so you can get yourself killed!! And that's only if I decide not to spill your blood right here!!!" She growled at him like a fearsome wolf. Her red eyes were burning as she stared at him through the slots in her helmet as she held onto him, refusing to let go.

"Give me one good reason why I don't kill you right here and turn this water red with your blood!!" She blinked and looked at the boy suddenly, seeing that his eyes were closed. With a snarl, she rose her hand up and delivered a few good smacks to his face in order to wake him up. She hadn't even noticed that his britches ripped when she pulled him up.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:57 pm
Yukio Musou
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio was silent. Small streams of water drizzled from his mouth and his body started turning a pale blue.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:01 pm
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*
Why didn't things ever go her way? She looked at Yukio and watched him start to turn blue. With a roll of her eyes, she dragged him to the edge of the pool and pulled him out. She really wanted to just let him die, but she knew she would get into trouble if she did. Unfortunatly, her mask was in the way. She turned her head left and right before removing it.

The boy was lucky she knew basic CPR. Amara plugged his nose, and opened his mouth. She pressed her lips against him and breathed into his mouth before moving to his chest. She placed her hand flat against his chest with her other hand on top as she began to pump his heart. She continued doing this until Yukio decided to spit up the water he had inhaled. User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:10 pm
Yukio Musou
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio opened his eyes and stopped Amara from pushing on his heart, but no water came out. He didn't even cough. He just licked his lips and muttered, "I give that a 7. Did you find your wallet alright?"

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:19 pm
User Image Amara growled and grabbed a handful of Yukio's hair. Now she was really upset. She looked like a vicious demon that had just crawled up out of the pits of hell. Now he was in for it. "What is your problem you pretentious brat?! Do you know how much trouble you've cause me and how much pain I am going to put you in for doing such a thing to me?! I have people blaming me for their wallets being stolen when it was you. I've had to chase you all over town. You stole my wallet, and you make me think you were dying so I would have to revive you! Is this all just some game to you?! Is this your fun?" Amara stood up and over him. She was looking down at Yukio as he was looking up.

"Why don't you stop messing around and do something useful for once instead of just causing trouble?! You will never become a great ninja that way! This kind of behaviour will only get you kicked out of this place if you don't decide to join some murderous bunch of people because they convince you it's fun!" She rose her fingers up to make quotation marks for his favorite little word.

"I don't care who you are! I don't care if you are my team mate or not!! There is no way in god's green earth that I am going to ever trust you, nor is there any way I'm going to save you if you are ever in any sort of danger! Hell, I wish we got attacked by someone right now so you could die!! I'd love to see your blood spilt all over this place!! " She moved away from Yukio, only to swing her foot up and bring her heel down towards his head. She was upset, and now even more upset that he had seen her face. He had planned it all, and the next time he cried wolf, she wasn't going to be there to save him.

"Oh and..by the way..I'm starting to think that you act this way because of your lack of manliness." She pointed towards his ripped trunks. Obviously making fun of something very important. Amara was still plenty upset, and she knew she had to leave before she really did kill him.

Amara headed over towards her mask and picked it up, placing it back over her face. She needed to go back to the dorms. Atleast there she was sure she wouldn't see him, and she could be left alone to her own feelings. User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:45 pm
Yukio Musou
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio listened with a faint smile to Amara's Yukio flung his feet out and aimed to kick Amara's standing foot out from under her as she tried to kick him, causing her to fall to a sitting position facing him. He flicked his wrist and paper covered him and became his clothes. "One, quit calling me a brat. I'm your age for god's sake. Two, I donate a lot of money to the hospital. One word from me will ease everything over, but you'll have to convince me to give that word. I'll get to that later. Three, I didn't fake the revival thing, at least not at first. I really blacked out there, but I was only underwater for a few seconds, and didn't swallow nearly enough water to make me drown. Four, I'm never going to join any murderous group, so don't worry about that. Five, I don't think you mean those words you said about hoping that I die. I have faith that you're a very kind person beneath your demonic persona. Six, you're also perverted beneath the demonic shell. You should work on that. Seven, that's your kiss level. You should work on that. Eight," Yukio reached out and touched the mask. "you shouldn't hide such a face. You should work on that too. And nine," Yukio smiled, "Yes, this is my kind of fun."

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:49 pm
((I thought you left so I headed to the dorms XD Oh well, I can post here and have this be her exit to the dorms))
User Image "I don't care who you are, you're still nothing but a spoiled brat who thinks he can get his way with anything. Come near me again and I will kill you, that is a promise." Amara didn't care. She just had to leave before she murdered the boy. She stood up after falling and headed to the dorms. That was all she was ever going to say to him. Nothing more. Even if they did go on missions together, she wouldn't consider him apart of it.

Amara turned and headed towards the dorms. She knew there wasn't much she could do until Lenon taught her some better jutsus.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:58 pm
Yukio Musou
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio waved politely as Amara left, and then laid on his back and sighed, the steam making his view of the sky hazy. "A conflict between squad members. Maybe that's what I should base the characters on. I should write this down." Yukio suddenly grew a sad look, something most people who'd met him would've thought impossible. He slid back into the warm water of the spring, not caring about his paper clothes getting soaked. "But for some reason....I don't fell like writing today."

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Shimahamaru

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:48 am
Shimahamaru Ilmani

User Image

Shimahamaru Ilmani

User Image

Shimahamaru arrived at the hotsprings out of breath. "Do you people ever stop running?!" he asked, panting.

(Yes, I know it's a short post, but I still need to catch up here.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:53 am
Yukio Musou
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio turned around and looked at the strange man out of breath. "Who are you?"

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games