Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Ramen Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:31 pm
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

"Wow, that is alot!" She seemed more amazed than anything. She leaned back a little, giving Shima some space as her own food arrived. It wasn't much, and she finished it quickly before sipping at her tea. She held the cup in one hand as the other held the bottom of it while she drank. Amara looked to Shima once more and shrugged. "I never was one for a big meal. And I didn't have alot of money growing up. So I guess I just became accustomed to it. Besides...I want to fit into my outfit, and the thought of having fat rolling over the sides is unappealing."

She was a typical female, and quite concerned with her looks in that aspect of it. The tea tasted so wonderful as it ran down her throat. "Hmn..So, where both of you born in this village?" She looked over to Shima and then to Lennon. As long as they had some downtime, she figured she would hone in on her vocational skills. One never knew when they might need them.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:36 pm
Shimahamaru Ilmani

User Image

Shimahamaru motioned for the waiter that he was done and his plates were cleared away. Turning to Amara he said "Yes. Well, as far as I know I was. Why, where are you from?" he asked. It only seemed sensible that the reason for asking was because she herself was not. Then again, she had started the question as if she were just making an attempt to spur on the conversation...  

Shimahamaru

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:40 pm
CHiRU AKiaaaaaaa
.Chilid of Flowers.

Aki breathed a sigh of relief. "You really freaked me out there Lenon-sama!" She even laughed. "A hiding spot would be helpful." She could just feel all the peering eyes, burning on her skin. Aki didn't mind kissing Vrail, she loved it, but they'd gone a little too far in public and the whole thing had been blown out of proportion.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:41 pm
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

She nodded to him. "I was born in this village, but I do not think my parents were. I remember them being pretty secretive. I suppose that is what led someone to take their lives. It is a plausible reason wouldn't you say?" Amara shrugged her shoulders lightly and smiled to him.

"I'm sorry, I am not very good at making a lasting conversation. This is the most I've talked in a very long time. And I always hated questions like 'How's the weather'." She finished off her tea and set it down onto the table. The white woman already felt more energized thanks to the food she had. But she refused to let Lennon pay for it.

Amara called the waiter over and asked him how much it was before paying for the meal herself. It just wasn't like her to accept something she felt to be a hand out. That pretty much included food.  

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

Shimahamaru

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:46 pm
Shimahamaru Ilmani

User Image

(GAH! you make it so hard to answer both questions! lol jk)

"I thought as much. You don't seem like the talkative type anyways. Not like Lenon that is. I am still having problems believing that he has a high position in the village." Shimahamaru said. He noticed how she paid for her own food, and felt obliged to do the same. Luckily, he never did give in to conformity.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:47 pm
Lenon shook his head. "Nope. I was born just outside the Cloud Village. It's a long story of how I got here, so I'll leave that for later." He listened and heard Aki's voice, so he turned. "Oh, I'm sorry. I really worded that wrong, didn't I?" He made a clone. "Do you have any idea where you want it? You're both Jounin, so I could make it outside of the village, no?"  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:49 pm
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

"No, but I do need to learn. You can't really expect people to answer your questions if you never voice them. Besides, I'm going to need this skill for when I get higher up in the ranks and, god willing, have to interrogate someone. I can't exactly just sit there and wait for them to talk." She looked to Shima and rose her arms above her head. She stretched them out and sighed as she brought them back down.

((Muwahahahahahahahahahaha!! I am get bored, everyone suffers!!! I shall bombard you with endless questions and give you twenty seconds to respond!! Just kidding ._. ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:51 pm
OOC;;

As far as I know they're still chunin.
owo

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:54 pm
((Rawr. Whatever. I have faith that at least one of you will pass....))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:57 pm
Shimahamaru Ilmani

User Image

(five, pi, 24, napoleon bonapart... and... Isaac Asimov. WHAT NOW! lol. And if you get bored, I could find some way to spur on a random fight. A sannin match would be some fun to see, don't you think?)

Shimahamaru was surprised by the last part. "Interrogation? Are you planning on joining the Anbu? (assuming that they keep the name for all the villages) That seems to... restricted for me. I would rather be a ninja that can enjoy himself, but have the rank and respect to be called on for any important mission."  

Shimahamaru

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:02 pm
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

"Actually, I would like to become a legendary Sannin like Sir Lennon, our dear teacher here." She enjoyed calling him teacher. Partially because it seemed to annoy him when she did call him that. It was just some playful teasing. "I want to be someone who is feared by villians and respected by the rightous. I want my name to someday strike fear into all those who would bring harm upon the innocent. That is what I really want to be, a force to be reckoned with."

Amara looked over to Shima. "Either way, I do think that learning how to interrogate someone is a vital skill. You are going to need to use it some day right?..Well...I guess you could just beat the crap out of them, but that is so violent. I would prefer making them shake in their boots by the use of words."

(Ah well played! I see you have been talking to my numerical muffins and alphabetical eggs XD))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:06 pm
Lenon rolled his eyes. "Believe me when I say it that, in comparison, I am relatively weak compared to a lot of people. I just trained a lot, and here I got." He raised an arm. Then he snorted. "But I'm sure if you told that to my former village, they'd hang you for blasphemy."  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Shimahamaru

150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:08 pm
Shimahamaru Ilmani

User Image

Shimahamaru shrugged. "Sometimes words don't work as well as a couple of well placed hits. But the other part, I agree with, though somehow I can't see Lenon as an imposing force. A decent ninja, yes. But not something to fear. And really, I don't care if he hears this. It'd be entertaining to see what his real jutsu were." He turned around so that he was leaning on the counter.

(gtg soon)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:11 pm
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

"Regardless, he gave us a run for our money. Perhaps one day we will surpass him, but that time is not now. And for the time being we should give him our respect so he feels inclined to teach us all he knows.." She looked over to Shima and smiled, she spoke loud enough so Lennon could hear. "After we learn all we can, then we can beat him up." She was joking, of course.

Amara turned to face Lennon once more. "You are getting me more interested about your past. And I don't think you want to talk about it right now. But don't worry, I won't stalk you to find out what your backstory is."  

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:13 pm
CHiRU AKiaaaaaaa
.Chilid of Flowers.

Aki glanced over at Vrail then back to Lenon. "We're still chunin, as far as we know. We haven't heard anything from the Kusakage yet..." Her voice trailed off for a moment, "But we're allowed to leave the village. I'd prefer to still be in the country." She wasn't to fond of visiting foriegn contries after their last visit to cloud. She shuddered at the memory of the short but hair raising fight against Hanzo. Boy had Vrail been stupid then.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games