Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Meadow of Tranquility Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:50 am
Teddy looked at Zaboko and began to say something into the radio he had, even Zaboko could hear it since he was a puppet after all and his master was a fellow Shinobi he never knew. "This is Teddy Uchiha, I need back up now, but it could be to late, I will be dead in a few minutes," he said as the radio sent it to all Oinin and Anbu and the Hokage.The bird was gone out of sight and now had the evidence. "Zaboko take my eyes to my son, you may keep the clay hands and sharingan I took, please take care of this body of mine, I was revived having dreams of becoming Sanin but those were quickly crushed, but you may end it now," he screamed as his sharingan deactivated showing his emerald eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:55 am
Haseo Shirogane
Chunin | Hunter Nin | Puppet Master | One Tailed

User Image

Within Zaboko a smirk would of been seen. The radio corrupted due to the heavy magnetic and eletrical disturbance, the message unable to get through as it too would of been caught in iron sand. Zaboko nodded at least to his message and then the iron sand rose within Teddy's head, creating multiple bloodclots and the iron sand outside of the body which as around Teddy moved around his neck, crushing it. Teddy's lifeless eyes was shown and no more moved. Manda picked up the body in his mouth, keeping it there and vanished elsewhere so Zaboko can work on it. Zaboko looked at the others, none of the people there knew his true identity. He vanished in a violent gust of wind

((hahaha, that message cannot get through thanks to the heavy magnetic fieleds))

User Image  

Shruikan Tenshi

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:45 am
((OH NO, you aint pulling that BS on me Im faster than lightning!!!!)

Ŧɦe Ăzure Ðragøņ øf Ŧɦe şŧ

User Image

The instant teddy sent his feeble message requiring assistance, Ryugan flicked his wrist silently, making Haseo's Iron sand shoot through the back of his head and taking out his left eye. Ryugan then motioned the sand into his hand and looked a t Haseo. "I Know who you are...don't betray me..." Ryugan uttered before vanishing off the grounds in a huge gust of flames.

"I fear nothing....."
青龍東面

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:47 am
xXlildizzle1516Xx
((OH NO, you aint pulling that BS on me Im faster than lightning!!!!)

Ŧɦe Ăzure Ðragøņ øf Ŧɦe şŧ

User Image

The instant teddy sent his feeble message requiring assistance, Ryugan flicked his wrist silently, making Haseo's Iron sand shoot through the back of his head and taking out his left eye. Ryugan then motioned the sand into his hand and looked a t Haseo. "I Know who you are...don't betray me..." Ryugan uttered before vanishing off the grounds in a huge gust of flames.

"I fear nothing....."
青龍東面
[[ I dont know whose eye you just pierced but you cant take teddy's it'd just turn to dust. ]]  

Dark-Ninja70

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:49 am
((Why?? how can you just deactivate your sharingan like that??))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:52 am
xXlildizzle1516Xx
[[He's dead, anytime he is injured it just regenerates. He can only die by having his soul removed.]]  

Dark-Ninja70

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:53 am
Dark-Ninja70
xXlildizzle1516Xx
[[He's dead, anytime he is injured it just regenerates. He can only die by having his soul removed.]]

((Oh well, isn't like I had any uses for em))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:55 am
[[Wait, does that mean he's dead now or can he still regenerate?]]

WereWeasels

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:58 am
((What the ******** the fight over?))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:07 am
I can regenerate and Haseo Meta gammed, He wouldn't know that of Edo Tensei ))  

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:14 am
Auron Ryoku

Konoha's Cursed One: Owner of the Bloodline Curse Mark
User Image

The clone arrived on the scene, stealthily climbing up the tree to scout the situation. His features covered up by his Oinin mask. As soon as he saw the field, he immediately knew something was wrong. A dead body layed on the floor of the field, who he knew as the fellow ninja named Teddy. Immediately he knew that he failed his mission, he did not get there in time to save him, so the clone turned on his radio saying, "Bad news. Teddy has been defeated. I would not advise fighting either, you would be highly outnumbered and defeated with no problem. Report to the captain of the news...s**t.....the Hokage is going to tan our hide once he hears of this". The clone then began to speed off back to the source, unaware that his message had been scrambled.

((CLone Exit))

I am the guardian of balance, and an enemy to anyone who disturbs it

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:16 am
((wow you guys can't kill teddy at this level.I think you also have to give your life when you take his soul,but im not sure and i dont feel like reading more.))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:19 am
jwalker67
Auron Ryoku

Konoha's Cursed One: Owner of the Bloodline Curse Mark
User Image

The clone arrived on the scene, stealthily climbing up the tree to scout the situation. His features covered up by his Oinin mask. As soon as he saw the field, he immediately knew something was wrong. A dead body layed on the floor of the field, who he knew as the fellow ninja named Teddy. Immediately he knew that he failed his mission, he did not get there in time to save him, so the clone turned on his radio saying, "Bad news. Teddy has been defeated. I would not advise fighting either, you would be highly outnumbered and defeated with no problem. Report to the captain of the news...s**t.....the Hokage is going to tan our hide once he hears of this". The clone then began to speed off back to the source, unaware that his message had been scrambled.

((CLone Exit))

I am the guardian of balance, and an enemy to anyone who disturbs it
[[He's not dead on the ground?]]  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:20 am
[[dude there are nor trees and your message wasn't received because of all of the magnets are the area.]]

WereWeasels

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:20 am
(( i think we can say that everything that just happened was cheap and dirty... Everyone wants me a live ))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games