Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The choosen Ones(not ended yet!POST!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daveman-Hewhosmokeswyochs

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:02 pm
"We'll stand guard by the entrance."
"We will?"Coop smacks the back of Dave's head,
"Yes we will"
Standing by the entrance the two discuss. "I don't get it, why do we have to do this hero stuff."
"Because our stones told us this was our destiny"
"Screw that, I shouldn't be listening to this piece of rock" he takes out the stone from his pocket."

You must continue this path

"But"

DO AS I SAY!!

"Alright, take it easy there buddy. No one needs to get hurt, relax guy" he talked as he was in a hostage situation.
blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:02 pm
Zack fell into a deep slumber.He was in pain and also had a nightmare.He saw his comrades,which died and his brother.He wans't able to find him yet and now his brother told him that he hated him for this.Zack tossed his head back and forth"No..i am sorry.."he whisperd.  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:26 pm
elaise watched as zack fell into a deep slumber, she noticed that he couldn't stop fidgetting and then heard him whisper something. it was then that she realised that her was having a nightmare.
she sat down next to him leaining her back against the wall, taking the flask she had a drink of water from it and looked round at the rest of the people in the cave always keeping one eye on zack.

she noticed coop and dave stood at the entrance of the cave " i was wrong about them" she said to herself as she watched them.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:51 pm
Luke ignored most of the groups talking as he stayed quiet in the corner. He put his hand in his pocket and pulled out a gem stone. "..i dont remember stealing this.." he investigated it but kept it hidden from the others.

"you are quite confused..i know what your thinking.." said a voice in lukes head. "...um..what the hell are you?"
"i am the gem of your fate..warrior...and your destiny resides with these people...they are all warriors...like you.." Luke looked at his dagger and realized the gem fit in its metalic carvings. He placed the gem in his weapon and his dagger glowed for a brief second as wind bicked up around the blade. "..im liking this.." Luke put his dagger away and looked around to see if anyone noticed the sudden burst of light.  

SsSoulSsS

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:57 pm
Zack started suddenly to cry as his dream changed.Lonly tears ran down his face.Hsi nightmares lead him to his darkest memories quiet after he and his best friend dug the third grave.

A young blackhaired boy stared down to the third hole,he didn't realized the tears which ran down his cheek.HE just looked at the girl.
SHe had pale skind and her hair was the color of bronze.Suddenly he felt a Hand onto hsi shoulder and turned his head over his shoulder.A man with shoulder long brown hair stood there"IT isen't your fualt...Zack"HE spoke.But ZAkc shook his head"It is Jamato..i ...wasn't fats enough!If iw ere i could have ..she wouldn't be dead now!""Btu maybe you!I don't think Emilia would wnat that!"then the man,called Jamato turned around and walked few steps away

After that the memory vanished...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:09 pm
elaise had been looking down at zack keeping an eye on his fever, she noticed the tears trickeling down his cheeks and she knew tha the aas having a worse nightmare than before.
" i knew that he was nice, no wnoder he doe'snt believe himself to be with the nightmares that obviously plague him so much." she whispered.
she saw a burst of light out of the corner of her eye and looked over at where luke was sitting.  

GAlA_Olivia

SsSoulSsS

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:12 pm
Luke noticed elaise looking at him on the corner of his eye and didnt bother to look. "...damn she saw that.."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:28 pm
THe dream chenged again to another scene.This time to a fight scene.

It was raining and ZAck and Jamato was fighting against a dark creature.But this one was different.It was human like it wore darkblue clothes and a scarf which hid its face.It's golden eyes starred nearly directly into their soul and spread fear in it.
Both were exhausted,the creature was fats and they had problems to dodge every attack."What shall we do!?"asked Zakc."Well maybe we should attack together..me first and you directly after me!"directly after these words he charged at the creature.It blocked Jaamtos attack and slashed at Jamato.But because of this it was to slow the dodge Zacks attack.He sliced it in two halfs.THe blood of the shadow like being fell on his arms and burned it.Zack fell to his knees because of the pain and looked at his friend.He was unconcius"Jamato..?

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Daveman-Hewhosmokeswyochs

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:35 pm
"I'm telling you this is necessary. You remember when the stones told us that this journey is important."

Flashback: Each brother is holding their own stone. Both stones say,"This journey is important"

Present: "Okay I'm going to see if I can access the power like last time." Coop takes out his red stone, closes his eyes, and concentrates. In a couple of seconds, he becomes a human fire ball.
"Hang on! I'll..."
"No no no no no, don't you remember the last time you helped"
In his mind, Dave remembers Coop's girlish yells as he's stomping on him. "Ha ahh, yeh I remember, you wailed like a lilttle bi-yotch."
"Well I couldn't do much since you put your boot up my a**," said a flaming Coop.  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 4:45 am
Zack cried even more and his breathing dropped slightly"Jamato..Emila...don't.....leave me alone....."He said quietly  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 2:28 pm
elaise had been sat watching over zack ever since he had fallen ill. she began to feel her eyes closing and leant back a bit trying to keep them open.
slowly her eyes closed fully and she fell asleep sat up not far from where zack lay.  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 2:54 pm
Niara shook her head when Elaise went to the entrence of the cave to read the scroll. She saw Zack head over to a tree and his shirt and gloves off. wow!!! he's not bad looking after all!!!! Niara thought to herself. She had never liked a human before. She stood where she was until she saw Elaise go back to Zack and help him back into the cave. She stood out of the cave staring off into the night. She heard Coop and Dave talking, and just shook her head again. When Elaise was starting to fall asleep, she walked up to and past Coop & Dave. "Excuse me boys." she says to them. She walked over to Elaise and said, "I'll watch over them, you go to sleep. You'll need that for tomorrow because I have a feeling that we will be fighting some more."  

My Fallen Angel of Hope

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 3:26 pm
elaise listened to niara talking to her before smiling. " thank you, i can't help but worry about them all, it's in my nature. i had no choice but to read the scroll" she said sadly.
putting her bag on the floor not far from zack she lay her head on it and fell to sleep.
she began to dream about when her parents where killed, the problem was that she couldn't remember what they looked like all she can remeber was what was saud when the man stabbed them.
the moment played over and over again in her dream and she began to fidget in her sleep muttering to herself.  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 3:34 pm
Niara sits down against the wall and takes a clean rag and her canteen and dunks the rag in it. She then places the rag on Zack's head to help with the fever that he has. She notices Elaise fidgeting and mumbling in her sleep, so she starts to sing the lullaby that her parents would sing to her before she would go to bed.
((g2g. needs to go get somting to eat.))  

My Fallen Angel of Hope

SsSoulSsS

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 4:31 pm
Luke stood up and walked outside the cave. "the gem is telling me to stay..but i dont see why i should.." Luke found a rock outside the cave it wasnt out of view but it was far enough away that he could be alone. He stared into the night sky as he pulled out a flute and began to play a tune he had made softly.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games