Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
What could ruin Resident Evil? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Could Resident Evil ever be ruined?
  Yes
  Never
  Resident Evil 4
  Resident Evil Movies
  Other reason
View Results

FoxyAreku

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:50 pm
Roy Campbell
I wanted Outbreak to at least have raccoon mall in it, but the bugs infecting people in DR would have been just as bad as the alien looking things in RE4.

S.T.A.R.S.!!!...

Maybe there will be a mall if they make a compilation of both games with added scenarios. I hope they do that one day.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:09 pm
-if Alice was the main character in the next RE game.

-if they made a RE game where you play as Zombie Brad and have to run away every encounter with an officer. XD

-if all the above was canon to the storyline as well  

UmbraGallus

Draconian Chaos

Hallowed Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:00 am
If Leon somehow managed to find his way into every single RE game after 4. =/

Like..srsly. They ruined him..he was cool in 2 in my opinion..  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:24 am
I personally think that RE4 is a game that ruined the series or at least should not have been called Resident Evil.
Reasons:
1- There was no Umbrella (sorta, they were mentioned, but they were not in it)
2- The Ogre things
3- The plagas (parasites things, almost like a Stargate rip off)
4- The people changing and turning into things that still retain their Int. Almost as bad as intelligent zombies.

But other than that it was a good game. I just don't think it was a Resident Evil for all intensive purposes, maybe should have called it something else like -Fill here with a snappy title-: A Resident Evil Game, or something like that.  

Sgmendez

6,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

Draconian Chaos

Hallowed Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:52 am
I agree. RE4 didn't exactly kill my love of RE, but it did kind of change my view on it. I mean the thing that made RE in the first place was a company (Umbrella) doing illegal experiments (t-virus, BOW), and backfired (zombies in Arklay, Raccoon, and everywhere else.

I think what sucks the most is that the Plagas is a fossilized parasite..not a virus created by a mad company. D:  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:59 am
If Capcom turn all the new RE games into survival action.  

Lisa Trevor

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:14 pm
Lisa Trevor
If Capcom turn all the new RE games into survival action.

Well, unfortunately, it'll probably be that way from now on.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:09 pm
Gamer_404
Roy Campbell
I wanted Outbreak to at least have raccoon mall in it, but the bugs infecting people in DR would have been just as bad as the alien looking things in RE4.

S.T.A.R.S.!!!...

Maybe there will be a mall if they make a compilation of both games with added scenarios. I hope they do that one day.
It would be nice if Frank West made a cameo in a RE game ("I've covered wars, you know wink "), but I think it would be utter diaster if they put any elements of the storyline from DR into RE. I've played DR before and laughed when I noticed something special on the computer in OverTime Mode. When Frank and that one spanish women are talking about the infected kids in the states, there was one area that wasn't infected...the mid-west xd .

okay, more on the original topic
-If they continue to have the whole money system

-If they don't bring back the partner system (it was nice to have someone else by my side and interact with...and who know how to take care of themselves and to save my a** when I needed it)

-Lack of puzzles or no puzzles at all (I loved using my brain to solve things!!)

-If Ashely was to EVER come back (poor girl...really don't want to hate her but...her character...bad...and ticked me off big time when you played as her and found out that she could kick the zelots in the face: WHY COULDN'T SHE DO THAT WHEN YOU WERE PLAYING AS LEON?!!)

Muffia_Smith

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:48 pm
The partner system was interesting, but I think it killed the isolation and the idea of being all alone. Really took away from the scare.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:28 am
Maybe it's just me, but I think Resident Evil 4 sort of ruined Resident Evil. Not for all time, but that game is just... not a Resident Evil to me.  

Nebel Rabenschwarz

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:58 am
Oh no, it's for all time.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:48 am
Biohazard EXTREME
The partner system was interesting, but I think it killed the isolation and the idea of being all alone. Really took away from the scare.

If we were given more enemies, less guns and more scary situations it would be perfect.  

Lisa Trevor

karatechamp

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:37 am
if Ashley and Leon got married in RE4 or if Umbrella was only pretending to be evil and then just up and decided to do good for mankind. stare  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:15 am
karatechamp
if Ashley and Leon got married in RE4 or if Umbrella was only pretending to be evil and then just up and decided to do good for mankind. stare

Well, hold on now... If them getting married meant that we were never gonna see them in Resident Evil again, then it would be a GOOD thing.  

Biohazard EXTREME

FoxyAreku

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:08 am
Biohazard EXTREME

Personally, I think it's alot scarier when you have not only yourself to worry about, but your friends and other people as well.
That's just me though, in my opinion having all my friends and/or loved ones killed is just as bad if not worse then dying myself...
It's one of the many many reasons I found the outbreaks to be the scariest out of all RE games.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games