Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkle Motion - JULY 2012 - ON SUMMER BREAK

Back to Guilds

For Socialites, Fashionista's, and the generally Fabulous. 

Tags: Beauty, Learning, Fashion, Tutorials, Cooking 

Reply ★· ··^v´¯`×)SPARKLE MOTION(×´¯`v^· ··★
♡ Introduction Thread ♡ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How often do you paint your nails?
Rarely~
63%
 63%  [ 148 ]
Once a week~
23%
 23%  [ 55 ]
Once every two-three days~
11%
 11%  [ 26 ]
Once a day~
2%
 2%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 234

poopsuu

Precious Noob

10,300 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:34 am
Helloo. ~
Apparently, I've been invited cause i'm fashionable.
My Name - Anita. I don't mind really what you call me for short,
my friends come up with the most ridiculous nicknames. sweatdrop
I like to write poems/stories, draw, and love music. heart
My favorite color is purple.. and, I don't know what else to say.. so. o:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:32 am
User Image
User Image

❤ ❙❙❙❙❙❙❙❙ ✖ ❙❙❙❙❙❙❙❙ ❤

Hey. I've been invited to join by ❝ɱɑɗɑmɛ vıʈɑ❞ on October 2th 2011.
I look up and the guild and though ❛Why not join after all?❜.
So, here I am. My name is Noel and I'm a Aquarius girl, so I obviously love water, sea and ocean. I actually like to sing, read and write french poems. My friends are use to call me ❛βaʀʙɪɛ❜, as you wish. Although I'm an Ice Queen, if you know what I mean. My friends explain me that I am one because ❝I'm elegant, delicate, calm, but guys only admire me far away because they are intimidated by my person.❞ They are his words, but I actually had quite many boyfriends.

❤ ❙❙❙❙❙❙❙❙ ✖ ❙❙❙❙❙❙❙❙ ❤

topinambour

8,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

poopsuu

Precious Noob

10,300 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:51 pm
Whisper War
"The best part of believe...

Hello thank you for inviting me smile
My name is Angelo , i am a 14 year old Filipino boy
i have been playing gaia for quite sometime now,but never got around to posting as much as i do now
What else should i write here?
I am, not a fan of those who are literate so if you are
please do not talk to me sad
I love to read books, currently reading "The Amulet of Samarkand"
I do not consider myself Asian sometimes
im probably as far off as you could call a "Typical Asian"
I listen to music like Fall Out Boy, Panic at the Disco
Bring me the Horizon. Coldplay, ect
I also have been not single for about 10 months
there is alot more about me on my profile
so if you wanna read more, just check that out
Once again thank you
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

is the lie"

Lol, I know people who listen to Panic At The Disco and etc. and they're asian, including myself. ;D heart  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:12 pm
♡Lithium's Introduction♡

User Image
Hello there♥

Something brief on the name: I am Lithium; pleased to meet you. alot of people call me Acid, because of an old user name, some call me Maya or May. >..> I dont really mind nicknames as long as they're not hurtful or mean.

Why Im here : Well, i was invited because i have some sort of fashion sense, or am a socialite? i suppose. x3 i was invited by Madam Vita, so aside from the little guild section i have no other idea as to why i was invited. surprised

Alittle more about myself : Im pretty friendly, so i'll talk to pretty much anyone. I have an amazing boyfriend,who i one day very much hope to marry <3 I dont fit most people's sterotypes about my race, considering i dont really have one, my father and mother are both African American mixed with a heck ton of other things, so I'm what you refer to as an "American Mutt", and have my own little melting pot of a family. I like: Dark colors with bright colors, (black and a neon like purple or green or such) as well as pale colors, I love making new friends. ♥ I dislike : rude people, if your having a bad day, you dont have to dump your bad feelings all over everyone else. I also dislike ; Peas i cannot eat them. unless steamed and in my chinese food, Anything else you'd like to know? Visit my profile x3

But yes, Aside from these lovely things, i really hope to get along with everyone emotion_kirakira

Acidd Tripp

Wheezing Sex Symbol

pompoennetje

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:20 am
Hello!

My name is Dianda, 20 years old, and I am from Holland! I live together with my boyfriend and two cats. I still go to college, but I'm in my last year so I hope to graduate in July.

Why I'm here? I was looking for a non-roleplay guild. Someone gave me this link and it actually looked nice. I'm not that much on the forums anymore, as they are only filled with a huge amount of dipshits with an attitude. So that's why I'm only in guilds.

I love cats, and it's even that bad that I have a blog about it. The signature is in my signature in case I got you curious.

I also like music and writing. I usually write poetry, but lately my mind refused to work with me. And music is my life. I listen to almost everything beside metal/screamo.

I also have a creative side I usually don't show. Clay or drawing. I can do it, but I don't always want to do it.

I dislike animal cruelty. It makes me cry.

Insects, bugs. Especially spiders. I'm afraid of them.

Well, I guess that's all you need to know about me. You got any questions about me and my life? Fire ahead.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:15 pm
Hi there!
As you can tell my name is Entact. I've been looking for a guild just to hang out and chat it up with other guild mates (hopefully I found that place). I use to come on Gaia a lot back in the days, but then I started to go out with friends. Just recently I realized how much money I was spending every night and decided I need to get back in touch with my nerd roots, (computer games, mangas, online forums, and of course running around in circles until I pass out) going out is expensive gonk .
I like riding my fixie bike (don't judge me), pretending I know how to dance, photography, hanging out with family, playing MMORPG's, watching anime, reading manga, long walks on the beach, getting caught in the rain, If this sounds like you, you're probably me. surprised I also have two jobs. 3nodding
I look forward to the heated discussions and good time moments with you people.

Entact

Clasela

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:42 pm

Hello one and all.
My name is Aminah, I am almost eighteen and from Australia.
My hobbies and interests are reading, writing, fashion, history,
cooking, gardening, painting, sewing, collecting antiques,
musicals, opera, Audrey Hepburn, Elizabeth Taylor, pearls,
dresses, floral prints, tea, dressing up, violets and perfume.

I'm a perfectionist, which means I take my work seriously,
and it must be as good as it could possibly be, if not,
then I am easily disappointed in myself. I used to see it as a
burden, now it's just apart of who I am. I'm also old-fashioned,
I adore many things in life like manners, beliefs and values.
I live on a farm and I like to spend time outdoors with my animals.
I write thriller/mysteries, and I love reading about them. I cherish
all things vintage and old. I could spend an entire day or more at
antique stores, book stores or clothing boutiques.

I believe I should stop there, otherwise I might go on forever...
Though I am open to questions or such, just quote me.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:30 pm
hi, iam papylon, u can call me papy. iam from indonesia 3nodding
I love fashion for my avi 4laugh , thats why i joined this guild.
nice to meet y all  

papylon

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100

Cold_Hearted_Melody

6,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:52 pm
Ello, I'm Yummy_Oreos. I own a fashion guild of my own (The Offical Gaia Fashion Guild, or TOGFG), and I thought I'd come here and learn some more about style. The reason my avi sometimes looks really stupid is because I wear the same thing on gaia so I can save up. (Currently, I have 50,746, and am not donating).

My age is none of your concern, but I'm 14. My phone number is 911-5555. I dare you to dial it. biggrin

I listen to Evanescence, have seen an anime called Clannad (Dubs, by the way) and enjoy cookies.

Oh, and if you think that no one listens to you...join the club. cool  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:55 pm
Why Hello Thar ~ .
The Names Jenn . I Love Anime And Food. I'm Asian . Nice & Friendly , That Is IF You Don't Get On My Bad Side. I'm Pretty Much Busy With School So I May Not Be Active , But Don't Be Afraid To Pm Or Message Me . I'll Reply Back Whenever I'm On ~ . I Love Meeting New People , Though I'm Shy Af , When It Comes To Talkin' One On One With People . __. But If I'm On The Internet I Will Not Stop Chatting . :3 .

ii-n i g h t-s k y-ii

BlizzardAndTwo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 6:55 pm
I'm Skyler.
I love mixing with fashion.
Things like glow in the dark nails, spoons tied in my shoe laces, anything like that I love.
Also anime inspired fashions I love.
Cooking and comedy are my main hobbies.
I love to chat so... yeah.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:11 am
Hello world, my name's actually Alessia, though that was already taken when I joined Gaia stare , anyway... my friends call me Lessie and I think it's a cute name, so I'm fine with it.
Well, about me... I'm a 26 year old lady from northern Italy, love art, photography and FASHION. Unfortunately whoever runs Gaia shops doesn't seem to have any sense of fashion, I hate the way clothes colors and styles never seem to match... and what about houses??? Was it so hard to make bed's blankets the same color shade of carpets and couches? scream Nevermind. sweatdrop Hope you can help me find some new clothes worth buying.
ciao a tutti! heart  

Alessja

Friendly Fairy

20,625 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Luck of the Draw 50

Molniya Weisshart

Fused Abomination

14,375 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:26 am
Well hi there! My name is Rose. Err... My real name is Jessica, but everybody calls me Rose! I'm 18, and a Sagittarius. I felt bad that I wasn't gonna make this pretty, so its in my favorite color. Red. I'm usually on early in the mornings or late at night, as well as after school. And I'm on every day, since I don't really go anywhere when the library isn't open. Gaia was something I joined because I was really really into making my own avatar. And then I just decided to stick around.

I enjoy books, swimming, tea sets, making up outfits, writing, singing, drawing whatever I feel like, baking, and sweets.... I love. Sweets.

I get depressed a lot, and I'm told I have a really flaming temper, that kind of shows in everything I do. So try not to make me mad, or sad... But other than that I'm usually pretty nice! I won't be mean to you unless I feel you're giving me attitude, which I do not enjoy.

I'm gonna stop there. Hope to see you around! emotion_yatta

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:09 am
Hi there guys. I was invited here, and I thought 'Why not?'.

I'm 19 years old, and my real name is Deborah, but on here I prefer to go by Kitteh. I'm from England, and I'm currently one and a half years into a Psychology degree.

I like animals, especially my dogs, I like video games, I like listening to music often if not all the time.

I like dressing my avatar up on here, I like cute, elegant, colourful and gothic styles when it comes to clothes. I'm quite fussy about what I wear in real life too.

That's about all, hopefully I'll see you around.
(and I'm making my post pretty because everyone else has xD)

Captain_Random_Kitteh

★· ··^v´¯`×)SPARKLE MOTION(×´¯`v^· ··★

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces