Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Control Group Paradise (Finished, please delete me) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you were an animal, what animal would you be?
Bird
42%
 42%  [ 6 ]
Mammal
35%
 35%  [ 5 ]
Fish
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Reptile
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14

2ndLt_Aaron_Wang

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:53 pm
Aaron hit the city's main road and was being tailed by two police crusiers. They started to flash thier lights and Aaron pulled over. "This doesn't look good." Aaron muttered as one of the officers appoached his vehicle. Aaron took off his helmet and looked at the officer. "What seems to be the problem?" Aaron asked. "I need to see some identification." the officer said as he was looking at Aaron's white armor.
"Um...I don't have any with me except for my serial number. I'm military and the only ID I'm allowed are my dog tags." Aaron replied.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:54 pm
"Befor i go i must ask are any of you hurt physically?" Kiba said as he knew that the body was the only thing he could heal best.  

Teh_Raving_Wulf_XD

Habonia

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:06 pm
Nelia shivered and pulled her kimono tighter to her body."Its so cold out here for an island.."She muttered and huddled up.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:44 pm
(I would be posting but the guy my character was talking to has yet to post anything else so I'm kinda stuck at the moment until he does.)  

Sarax Alistair

Teh_Raving_Wulf_XD

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:00 pm
{[just ditch him lol And is that picture of you?^^^^^]}  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:01 pm
"...I am fine..." M replied to Kiba, curious why he would ask. M concluded it was because of the rumored feeling of discomfort that came with not being helpful.

"Soldier, I will need to see those," The officer said, expecting Aaron to hand them over to him. He would check the serial number with his computer in the cruiser and find out if Aaron was stationed on the island. The officer's partner stayed in his vehicle, ready to radio in anything peculiar.  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

2ndLt_Aaron_Wang

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:05 pm
"Understood." Aaron said as he slipped off his dogtags and handed them to the officer.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:05 pm
(lol don't get too excited Vincie 4laugh )  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:08 pm
The officer was skeptical but took them and walked back to his car. In the driver seat, he unfolded the laptop within and typed in the soldier's idea. While waiting to the numbers to go through, he kept an eye on Aaron in the vehicle ahead of him.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:13 pm
Aaron sat still in his vehicle waiting for the officer to return with his dogtags. "Damn. I think I'm screwed." Aaron said as he looked around.  

2ndLt_Aaron_Wang

Atticus Leingod

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:16 pm
((Srry business at home so I haven't been able to get on alot. And yeah what Vincie said, if anyone is having a chat with me and I'm suddenly gone for some time just ditch me.))

"I mean nine others excluding me, are on this island." Sonic says then looks around quietly to figure out what to do next. "Man if I knew their wasn't gonna be anything to do here I would have come more prepaired." He lets out a deep sigh then kneels down to grab a flat rock out of the sand. He stares out into the ocean then tosses the rock across it making it skip five times.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:16 pm
{[im just saying cuz then im not the only one on gaia that has picture lol]}

kiba walked up to M "well like you said your body has lost energy so ill just pumpp some back in for now." Kiba put his hand on M and gave a small jolt to relax and energize M's body.  

Teh_Raving_Wulf_XD

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:20 pm
(go to chatterbox. There is a few threads in there where people post their rl pics.)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:25 pm
The screen flashed a warning message to the officer. As he thought, the suspect might be a soldier but he wasn't one of theirs. The officer reached for his radio to call in the armed soldier and motioned for his fellow enforcer to do the same. This man was armed and they would need back up.  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

Sarax Alistair

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:27 pm
Tomeko smiled sheepishly. "Yeah, I guess." She shuffled again. "If you count out that jump we had to make from the plain." She shivered just thinking about it. Tomeko hated this! She wasn't much for conversation. She just preferred to let others to all the talking.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games