Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[Chunnin exams] The Grand Hall (report here now) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:00 pm
Areku appeared as fast as he could then saw a familar face,"Rag-senpai!" Areku yelled as he an afterimage of him appeared again and he was standing on his head,"Hey Rag was up I haven't seen you forever!" Areku said smiling profoundly.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:03 pm
Luo walked into the ball room looking annoyed. He walked up to Zane and sighed as he was introducing hiimself. "I finished the maze, but since I ran through alone, I have to do it again. It isn't too difficult with the right equipment and jutsu," Luo said sighing.  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Requiem of Remorse

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:05 pm
"Hello Zane...I am Akura Hyuuga of the Le-" He started to say until Akeku's excited yelling cut him off. He couldn't help but smile as he looked over at him, "I still see your as childish as ever!" he teased chuckling softly while pushing himself into a standing position again, then placing the headset safely back into his pocket. "So your here for the Chunnin exams too?" He asked both Areku and Zane.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:07 pm
"Hey Areku, and nice to meet you. Yeah me and Luo here are both here for the exams." said Zane as he turned to Luo, "Sorry bro, I feel for you I really do," said Zane as he placed his hand on Luo's shoulder. "You should learn to be more patient," said Zane with a serious face. That's when he burst out into laughter. "Man I just couldn't keep a straight face," Zane laughed.  

BluewolfofMibu

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:10 pm
"Yo Zane!" Areku yelled as he jumped down from Rag's head and looked over at Luo,"Wow harsh too bad mate." Areku said then looked back at Rag,"Um... yeah but not with Cloud anymore I'm a Grass nin." Areku said rubbing his head,"So what new Rag-senpai?" Areku asked him excitedly.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:10 pm
"Sorry to be rude Akuro, I'm Luo, nice to meet you." He then turned to Zane. "It's okay. I thought I was late and rushed. Stop laughing" Luo said smiling.  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:13 pm
"Okay I will," said Zane as he used up all of his willpower to make himself stop. "Hey by the way, didn't you say you had something for me after I learned that jutsu?" Zane asked curiously  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:15 pm
Rag almost didn't catch it when Luo said his name wrong "Oh..Its Akura...not Akuro....But just call me Rag..." He then turned to Areku. "Nothing much, I had to leave in the middle of a mission to come here...I hope Detachi-Sensei won't be to angry about that...." He sighed while thinking about what Detachi might do if he was angry. "So you switched villages? Why?"  

Requiem of Remorse

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:21 pm
"I got my little reasons, it's pretty fun there though." Areku said smiling,"Oh I see wow you lazy bum." Areku said nodding his head in disapproval then turned to Luo and looked up at him,"So Luo how you feeling?" Areku asked wondering how hard the maze might be by the condition of Luo's 'body.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:30 pm
Tehn something sparked in Areku heads for some weird reason,"Zane!" Areku yellled all of a sudden,"Your from Mist right?" Areku asked him all of a sudden,"Sorry i hear there are awesome swordmens from there and I'm pretty good with a sword, so are you are you any good at swords?" Areku asked quickly.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:33 pm
Zane jumped as Areku yells his name. "Uh yeah. They are actually part of an organization called the 7 swordsmen of the Mist. My sensei Hero is one of them. I'm alright with a katana," Zane said humbly. Zane doesn't really like to brag to people he just met.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:38 pm
"Oh sorry about that I just really curious all of a sudden." Areku said rubbing his head a little embarrassed,"Lucky having such a sensei."

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:39 pm
Shiro's clone zoned out for a bit right in the middle of the room. Snapping out of it, he started to look around a bit before turning towards Luo. "Hey I just remembered. You still have my scrolls. You put them with the other one right? I really don't want to lose them."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:41 pm
((ugh dont want to read like 10 pages))
User Image Shoku sits down in the corner with her arms crossed she keeps to herself for the most part, since she knows barely anybody here. She may be slightly outgoing at times but this situation and place is unsettling for her so she stays quiet and watches as everybody interacts and whatnot.

Susumu stands and waits for Kasumi to exit the written exam room, once she does she gets down on her knee and smiles "I'm guessing you did fantastic."

Eris5

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:42 pm
"It's okay Areku, and yeah I am pretty lucky," Zane smiled before turning to Shiro. "And Shiro, Luo told me earlier that he placed all of the scrolls that you gave him where you told him to put them. They're all together, and they're all safe," said Zane as he gave Shiro the thumbs up. "So Areku do you use any weapons?"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games