Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
WHICH SIDE ARE YOU ON? (We need bad guys... :() Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which side are you on?
Good
16%
 16%  [ 12 ]
Evil
30%
 30%  [ 22 ]
I don't know.
16%
 16%  [ 12 ]
I just want gold! (Clearly this is a sign of greed, which is EVILLL!!!)
36%
 36%  [ 26 ]
Total Votes : 72

Bilbo_Baggins1989

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:43 pm
((09/15)) yarechi finally saw an opening. He again used his magic shield then used his magic rage. it flew barely scratching johnny and flew towards the yellow robots head.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:54 am
Hp: 4/13
The yellow robot tossed aside it's axe and bum rushed to Waylay. It's goal was to use it's robotic strength against Waylay's. It used it's shoulder to tackle Waylay to the ground.

DrkDeimos

Hypnotyza

1,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:28 am
1. Secret Identity: Hebyouji King

2. Superhero Name: The Serpent Shadow

3. Status: Undecided

4. Gender: Male

5. Bio: Hebyouji seems normal at first glance, but he hides a huge secret...when he was born, his father made a deal with a demon, bonding the 2 souls together. This bonding gave Hebyouji powers over shadows and reptiles(he prefers snakes). changes can happen randomly and when in emotional distress (neither side speaks to eachother or remember wat the other does)

6. Abilities: controls shadows and speaks with/controls reptiles transformation, charm

7. Weapons/Armor:prefers his shadow scythe but can make anything he pleases(only in released form) constantly protected by shadows

8. Physical Description: regular form: User Image
Released Form: User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:59 am
((ill write in dark red for released and brown for regular for clarity))
shield=10/10 health=7/7
Hebyouji was in school when he heard explosions coming from downtown..."hey what's goin on downtown?" the bell rang and hebyouji began his walk home, cutting through downtown to check out the situation...

Hypnotyza

1,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

the saint of siners

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:22 pm
(10/10 damien/ armor 20/20)
1. Secret Identity: damien dust

2. Superhero Name: Dust
3. Status: Villain

4. Gender: Male/Genderless

5. Bio: damien was never one to stay in the lines of the rule set out by the poeple who thought they controled him at the age of seventeen he was recurted to take part in the milarlray secert opps for his skillz with computers when he frist got there they handed him a box witch was made of unknow metal told him to watch it damien thought long and hard and stole it the day after and went awol but the box was its own thing during hes theft the thing lacted on to him covered him in metal and became a suit during the trasnforation it expolded with energy the next day after being awol he went back and distroyed the base nows its time to make money

6. Abilities: hacking, tech work, tactics

7. Weapons/Armor: Bio-boster armor: wepons chest canon, viroblades on arms, head lazer, pin point siguarlity canon, defeces super sterath only in armor and healing when he isnt

8. Physical Description biggrin amien Dust User Image D.U.S.T User Image  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 10:07 am
((Thank goodness that this thing is turning alive again. Sorry I haven't replied for such a long time, I stopped keeping track of this one when I started getting busy after my last post... How humiliating, I the creator hadn't been replying. crying Sorry again!!!)
Johnny 3/10

Johnny saw the robot's attack as it swooshed past him, slightly slashing him on the shoulder, and he was able to dodge it before it did any real damage. He turned to see the yellow robot tackle Waylay to the ground. Instantly, he zipped over to the lemon tinted machine and zapped it with an electric bolt.  

superpuppyone

KASEKAGE

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 2:13 pm
((Woot Puppy back!))
Alex's eyes returned to normal and he leaned againts a building for support."D-Damnit..."Alex goes inside his pocket and pulls out a little vial.He pops it open and chugs it down.Slowly he feels his power return to him.He stands upright."Excelent."He grins and looks out for the robots.  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 4:32 pm
shield=10/10 health=7/7 "Hey! What's going on here?!" spoken as Hebyouji watches Johnny zap the Yellow Robot with electricity. Shocked at the scene before him, Hebyouji heres a voice...
"They think thisss iss desstruction...let'sss ssshow them dessstruction...*evil laugh*
"Wh-What?! Who said that?" In that moment the shadows began to envelope Hebyouji turning him into...
shield=20/20 health=10/10 The Serpent Shadow...  

Hypnotyza

1,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

superpuppyone

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 7:43 pm
Johnny: 3/10

Johnny was brushing from his hands the dust from the yellow robot, when he looked aside and saw a new critter emerge onto the scene. His eyes widened and from his mouth came the words, "Oh crap, I hate snakes." He zoomed onto the sidewalk and found himself punching his fist into the wiring of a lamppost. He closed his eyes and began to recharge his energy with electricity.  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 1:31 pm
shield=20/20 health=10/10
"Hmph. Ssso that'sss how you get your power, eh?" Serpent Shadow send a wave of darkness at the lamp. The lamp flickers and blows out. "Now let'sss have fun..." shadow scythe materializes and The Shadow flies toward the yellow robot and slashes it.

Hypnotyza

1,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

KASEKAGE

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 1:45 pm
Alex watches the creature attack the Robot.He sighs"Oh well at least it will make this easyer on us all.I just hope hes friendly.If not...I think snakeskin boots would look great on me."

((Hmm.Curious.Wich robots are left?))  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 10:19 am
((i'm not sure...i think it's just yellow...))
Serpent Shadow smiles and turns his attention toward the voice "I don't need friendsss" He flies toward Alex and just before he attacks...

The shadows diminish and Hebyouji falls to the ground exhausted "Wh-what just happened...?" He turns to find the yellow robot sliced neatly across it's chest plate. "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!" He looks at Alex. "Who are you?"  

Hypnotyza

1,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

KASEKAGE

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 9:46 pm
Alex looked down at Hebyouji.He extends a hand to help him up."My name is Nightwing.And what is yours?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 9:21 am
6/10

Johnny was paralyzed for a minute when his power supply was interrupted. But when he finally got his motion back, he glared at the Serpent Shadow. He was pissed off, he couldn't give more of a battle while he wasn't fully recharged. "Hey, what's the big deal, bub? The yellow robot was supposed to be my target! Whose side are you on? Tell me now if you don't want more sparks to fly."  

superpuppyone

Hypnotyza

1,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 2:31 pm
shield=10/10 health=7/7
"Oh. Like future robin? Anyway, I'm Hebyouji. My foster family recently moved here...

U/C

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff