Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The Devil's Castle OPEN +Still Accepting+ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 5:00 pm
(( hehe ))

Alice turned over to look at Shou, even though he was facing the wall. "Yeah...Thank you...You seem tired yourself? Something wrong, or does walking around normally tire everyone out?"

User Image

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 5:06 pm
(Screw you two. I want to talk to someone. Mainly Petals)  

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 5:07 pm
User Image"N-nothing, I'm fine." Shou lied. Pain rushed throughout his body. Although hurt, he still showed the same serious face.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 5:20 pm
User ImageKyoto came back as quietly as she had left. She carried back her weapons, but her clothes were stained red. On her way to the kitchen, on the third floor, she saw Guroji and another girl, although she smelled human, but hesitated to speak to them, to anyone.

After grabbing a glass bottle filled with red liquid, she headed to the weaponry room, returned the weapons where she last saw them and headed back up to her room.

She quickly changed, although she didn't mind wearing blood-scented clothes. "Guroji!" Kyoto finally called. "Found yourself a slave, have you not?" She asked, curious.

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 5:24 pm
(( Not verynice -.-...you can enter the room with you charri and I'm here to talk...but not nice to be mean :3..))

Alice was curious in the stutter of his voice "Hmmm? If you say so...I trust you" she giggled silently, just at the idea. Her eyes began to drift a little He's the only one I really can trust in this place.. . As she fell into a light sleep.

User Image

((Welps I'm ready for a small time skip to Night or so on Shou and Alice's part, or an hour XD Or they just keep talking Idc 3nodding hehe which ever you like ))  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 6:07 pm
User ImageShou waited until she fell asleep. Regaining his strength, he left Alice and walked all the way to the weaponry room. He found a bow and arrows, although several arrows were stained with blood. Shou picked up the bow and about 30 arrows. He left the room and headed to the courtyard, where, already set up, were targets. Shou shot arrows until his arm was finally tired, and had weakened. Each one of his arrows had hit the center-point of all the targets, none were out of place. "You are a disgrace to our family." His grandfather's voice echoed through his head. Determined-faced, he shot more arrows. Those that already had an arrow in it was split by the second arrow. Just you wait.

After returning the arrows and the bow, Shou headed to his room. His room was conected to a personal bathroom, so he showered and changed. Clean and refreshed, and quite tired, he headed to one of the guest rooms. It was alike his room but had less space. Although he used to sleeping in his own room, he quickly fell asleep.

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 6:22 pm
(( Oh wow I've seen someone split the arrow with the second arrow before...it's pretty cool 3nodding ))

Alice stirred in the bed, images and nightmares running through her head, she awoke with a small scream. She was panting, and holding her head trying to fight back the urge. This place....it makes it stronger...I have to... Her breathing became harder, at the same pace. She looked ,and no sign of Shou Thank God..

Alice's eyes glowed from yellow to red, as she shook her head. Fangs were begging to protude from her mouth, the images she saw only made it worse It was just a dream...not real.. She got off the bed, and jogged to the bathroom, stil panting hard. Trying to will the urges away, she splashed water in her face and looked in the mirrow, seeing her eyes, glowing red No...stop...

Another scream hit, as she flew herself to the wall of the bathroom breathing, trying to fight it.."Ugh!" she clung to the wall, putting small scratch marks in it. This ...demonic place...it gives it strength?...I have to be stronger than it..

User Image

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 6:48 pm
User ImageAlice's scream broke through Shou's dream. Shou awokened and had sat up. Was I just dreaming? Another scream reached his ear. I'm not dreaming. Shou jumped out of bed and rushed to Alice. He whispered the same spell that had caused him to run quick. In less than a split second, he was at his door. He opened it and found the bathroom door lit. "Alice?" Shou called, confusion running through his head.  

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 6:52 pm
Alice flinched, and turned her head quickly. "G-go away.." she panted. She struggled as she leaned out the bathroom door. Anger left her eyes Run...I can..fight this.. . She looked up a bit, to see show, as one arm leaned on the door. Her red eyes were peircing, as her fangs were shot out. " Go back...to sleep.." Anger hit her eyes again, as she continued to pant.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:14 pm
User ImageShou saw her eyes and fangs. "A-are you hurt?" Shou asked.  

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:20 pm
Alice shook her head, as her eyes closed hard "Out!! you Pathetic D-" she stopped, as she clenched her head. She smashed the wall in anger, only denting it , as she tried to stop herself I can't take it...

A light busted in the bathroom, as a wave of energy released, and Alice began to feel dizzy. She fell to the ground, against the wall, still breathing heavy. She looked around, as her eyes returned to yellow, but her fangs still lingering.

She looked around scared, and a bit confused.
It happened...I was able to see some of it.. she looked over at Shou still standing He's ok?...it was only the place though...not my anger...only for a short period also...could be worse... Her hands were shaking out of fear, and she asked softly towards Shou "A-are you..ok?.."

User Image

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:42 pm
User ImageShou's serious face returned. He picked up Alice and placed her back on his bed, without saying a word. "Get some rest." Shou insisted, their eyes unmet. "I'll clean this up in the morning." He stood up and headed for the door, without looking at Alice.  

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:46 pm
Alice only nodded, as she took the covers and threw them over her. She knew she would be in trouble, as always, but it would come later. She could barley sleep, as tears escaped her eyes. Allot of negative thoughts raced through her mind the whole night, related I disgust him now......he'll probably cage me....most likely trade me to someone else...beat me.....put me to extra hard work...kill me hopefully..

She fell asleep on the wet pillow, and it wasn't as deep as her first sleep here.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 8:02 pm
User ImageAfter leaving his room, he headed to the kitchen, grabbed a drink and left through the back door. Shou silently left the manor grounds and took a walk. "Pathetic" huh? The more he thought of it, the angrier he became. Until finally, his dark side completely took over him. His eyes changed from an icy blue to a topaz yellow. Shou transformed, although he still looked human. His leather-binded book became black and had a strong and evil aura. Almost imediatly, Shou headed for the nearest town. Using his spell, he arrived in less than a minute, and has slaughtered most of the town in an hour. With his clothes stained with blood, he headed back to the manor, and arrived as quickly as he had left. Although his anger had cooled down, his eyes were still yellow and his body was still possesed.

[[You'll be noticing Shou to be meaner and more harsh...]]

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 8:08 pm
Alice awoke after a couple of hours. A smile didn't hold her face, she could barley remember. She only thought of what happened, which she could only remember bits and peices.

"I only remember seeing Shou...the mirror..then everything..went dark.." A couple of tears escaped her eyes
Did I hurt him?...what did I do..? He...seemed upset.. she clutched the sheets, covering her mouth to hide any sounds.

User Image

((lol okies))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games