Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Gundam: Holstein Theory (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 3:41 pm
The Bolinoak was suddenly hit a few moments later as the Gaplant had turned into a jet, ramming into it and having the turrets at the tip before firing at the head in order to hit the main camera.
"Try again, greenhorn!!"

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 3:47 pm

The names of Dojime's pilots rang threw the com as they launched. "you two follow me in. Demi report in." he said a little irritated. He knew she was out there hiding some where.
Dojime moved to engage a group of Leo's headed for the ship. He was followed by two Hizacks. "hit them fast," he said before he hit his thrusters and dove into he crowd, swinging the ball and chain from one suit to the next, keeping his shield in front of him. Three of the Leo's sputtered and exploded. His Hizacks stayed back and shot the ones in front of the group. The Leo's moved to attack them. Dojime caught up with them and swung his weapon, plowing it threw three of them.

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 3:48 pm
Something had bashed down the Gaplant before it could get a chance to fire into the main camera. It was the shield of the Bolinoak. "We'll see who's the greenhorn in a minute!!" Olskey barked, taking the axe and swinging down into the top of the jet.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 3:50 pm
The Gaplant then reverted back to his origional form, kicking the Sammahn in the chest, blocking the axe with both blades, slowly cutting through it.
"Sorry...Did ya do something, rookie..?"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 4:00 pm
"I'm with the ship, Sir." Demi responded, hearing the irritation in his voice. "I'm staying behind to guard it so there's no chance of anyone slipping by and providing support to anyone who needs it from a distance."

"My axe!!" Olskey yelled, his eye twitching. No one had even come close to scratching his axe, and now someone was cutting through it..
"DIE NEWBIE!" He exclaimed, missile pods coming out of the Bolinoak's shoulders and launching directly and hitting the Gaplant.

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 4:05 pm
"give Gil some support, he's taking a beating." he said after dispatching the last of the Leo's. He began to fly over and help Gil. "you two go help the rest of the squad." The suits following him headed out to the front lines.  

cptflint

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 4:08 pm
When the smoke cleared, the two linear turrets were aimed right at the head before firing.
"You think you're the first one to use missiles on this thing??" he said with a laugh as the lasers connected with the camera.

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 4:16 pm
"No, but I am going to be the last!!" Olskey barked, swinging blindly as his main camera was taken out. The slightly broken axe did take a heavy toll on the turrets, almost cutting them off. If the main camera was still working, there was a possibility the turrets would have come off.

"Yes Sir." Demi said, taking aim on the suit Gil was fighting it. When she saw the chip was he was fighting with going to cut off part of his own, she shot at the axe, deflecting the axe just enough to keep them from hacking off the turrets.

"who the Hell was that!?" Olskey growled, looking through the other cameras to find who had shot at him. His eye twitched, seeing the suit responsible. "Oh forget this a**! I'll deal with him later after I get his distraction out of the way!" He barked, firing the last of his missiles at the Sazabi.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 4:21 pm
"Oh no you don't!!" Gil said, slicing at the Bolinoak's thrusters, hitting the left one. This didn't stop the missiles though...

"Demi, move!"

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 4:28 pm
Dojime shifted as his side boosters ignited, moving his shield in front of the incoming missiles. the popped and exploded against it, sending him flying back into Gil. He had blocked most the missiles though, only a few got by him. He charged forward at the enemy gundam, drawing his saber spear and thrusting it forward.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 4:31 pm
"Oh? did I strike a nerve?" Olskey asked, looking at the camera that still had view of the Gaplant. "Got a weakness for whatever idiot is in that suit?" He chuckled darkly, taking the opportunity of the distraction to hack at the Gaplant with the axe again, this time aiming for the main camera..

"Huh?" Demi looked up, seeing the missiles coming right at her. Panicked, she moved the arms of the Sazabi to cover up the cockpit and cameras the best they could, taking on the blasts of the missiles the best she could.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 4:33 pm
It was at this point that the Gaplant sliced through the axe before being slammed into by Dojime. He didn't respond as he flew over to the Sazabi. He had lost enough allies when they tried helping him he wouldn't let it happen again.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 4:39 pm
"You aren't going anywhere!" Olskey exclaimed, reaching out with the Bolinoak's shied and latching onto the end of the Gaplant. "I'm not finished with you." He growled, before a spear had been sent into the center of the Bolinoak. "OH WHAT NOW! Can't I kill an annoyance in piece?!" He barked, grabbing the spear and pulling it out, taking it on as his own weapon now that his axe had been destroyed.  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games