Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hyouton Clan Dojo Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The DemonKing Of Darkness

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:48 pm
Jinto bowed to Zane "Yes Sensai" he walked away to let Zane talk with the other ninja in the room.Jinto put his hand in the tiger hand seal like the fist time he made his index finger heat up.Jinto put chakra into his fingers the index finger's tip[ heated up but his middle finger had nothing. i just have to think of how i did it befor the first time just now i have to do it with both he thought to himself.

Jinto took in a depp breath and pushed his sunglasses up with his finger.Jinto put his hands in the tiger hand seal as he made the tip of his index finger heat up.Jinto kept trying to make the tip of his middle finger heat up just like his index one was."What am i doing wrong it should be working maybe i need to put more chakra into it" he said to himself.Jinto fixed his jacket and he formed the tiger hand seal again and made the tip of his index finger heat up he put morechakra into his hand.Jinto's middle finger began to heat up only a tiny bit Jinto could barly feel it himself.

Jinto sgihed as he let his hands fall to his side. i just have to think of a flame on both of my fingers like befor he thought to himself.Jinto cracked his knuckles he then formed the tiger hand seal again as he put his chakra into his hand his index finger heated up his middle finger only heating up a tiny bit needed more.Jinto put more chakra into his hand as his middle finger began to heat up a little bit more now. its heating up more now i need to put more chakra into it he thought.

Jintp put his hands down at his side again he took in a deep breath.Jinto grabed his mist headband as closed his eyes he thought of both of his fingers with a flame on them.Jinto formed the tiger hand seal again as he put chakra into his hand.Jinto felt his index finger heat up and his middle finger only a tiny bit it still needed to be more.Jintp kept putting more and more chakra into his hand his middle finger heating up more and more each time.

Jinto could felt his middle finger getting closer to the same heat as his index but it needed more.Jinto took in another deep breath as he put more chakra into his hand his middle finger heated up and was now the same with his index one.Jinto opened his eyes and smlied to himself as he looked at his fingers he turned back to Zane."Look Sensai i did it" he said showing him his hand as you could see the heat on Jinto's both index and middle finger."Ok now what Sensai?" he asked waiting for the next jutsu he had to learn.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:17 pm
Luna: "Just call me how you used to call me," Zane smiled as he thought about what he could do. "Okay tell you what...go to Grass and ask the kage if he could train you in medical jutsus. In return for this, inform him that I will train one of his students in swords or water jutsus. Sound fair?" Zane asked her. "And don't worry about your bro...he'll be fine."

Jinto: "Alright Jinto, time to knock out the next two..." Zane stated as he read out loud the next jutsus.

Katon: Bounetsu no Jutsu (Fire Release: Flame-Resistance Technique)
Description: This is a passive jutsu that is the first in two steps to protect the user from damaging themselves with their very own Katons. Although not necessarily mandatory to learn the finer points of the tree, it does provide a buffer against self-inflicting injuries. For example the user is able to withstand increasing amounts of heat and can even withstand certain techniques aimed at them. Withstand, however, does not translate into invulnerability as there are general flaws to this jutsu as well.

Katon Housenka no Jutsu (Fire Release: Mythical Fire Flower Technique)
Description: A jutsu that sends multiple blasts of fire from the mouth, usually with one target in mind. Shurikens can also be hidden inside the flames, creating an element of surprise.

"The Housenka no Jutsu is just an extension of that first fire breathing jutsu you learned. Only this time, take a deeper breath and focus more of your chakra. Also, train on your resistance to fire, because your own fire can eventually burn you up," Zane explained

10 paragraphs, 5 for each

BluewolfofMibu

Jinshu Shanyang

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:46 pm
"Hai. I am the leader of Squad 1. We don't have a Jounin Sensei yet, but we'll eventually get one," A small smile was directed towards Luna, before he added, "and thank you for the wishing of good luck. I have a feeling I will need it..." Koushin bowed his head to her, before turning his attention to Zane.

After the explanation of the technique, Koushin bowed his head. He had seen this technique once, as a demonstration in the Academy before he had joined Zane's class. A barrier of water had consolidated over the target, forming an inescapable ball that would eventually drown whoever was in it. A small frown caught to his lips. It was a deadly technique, and rightfully so. Death by asphyxiation, and especially through drowning, was nothing to sneeze at.

With a sigh, Koushin tilted his head backward, eyes focused on the tip of the Dojo's raised ceiling. Imagination work was vital, and best done when concentrating. He could always work on the speed of it later on. What was important was getting it to work. Eyes closing, Koushin focused on the feel of water all around him. Condensed, making it hard to move, and covering his entire body. In his mind's eye, he could see the way the water refracted the light, making it almost impossible to see.

With a frown on his face, Koushin pulled his hands together, resuming his eye contact on the clone of Zane. Three hand-seals, flipping slowly, chakra swirling in his stomach and coming from his Tenketsu. "Suirou no Jutsu." Koushin's voice was calm, his hand extended outwards, chakra forming a hollow sphere around the clone of Zane. It would interfere with his mind, and make him believe that the jutsu, Suirou no Jutsu, had actually formed around him.

And it did, for a time. But a quick twitch of his hand had broken the illusion's spell. With a small swear underneath his breath, Koushin shook his head, steadied his breathing, and pulled the feelings and images back into his mind. The chakra he had released wouldn't come back, so he couldn't mess up with this next attempt. His eyes closed for a singular second, Koushin pulled up the feelings he had conceived in his mind, and pulled from his stomach the chakra he was going to use.

"Suirou no Jutsu." Koushin intoned, his left hand coming up to extend just in front of the Mizukage's clone's face. The chakra would extend outwards, catching onto him, and bringing him under the illusion. A ball of water would rush around him, being pulled from the atmosphere, as well as the bits of moisture from his previous ball throwing. It was pressurized, making it impossible to move in, and difficult to breath, even with a technique that would allow one to draw oxygen from water through chakra. "Suirou no Jutsu... Success." Koushin's voice was almost monotone, his left arm never wavering, letting the clone fight his way out of the illusion.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:27 am
"I wonder how strong this guy is," Daisuke pondered as Zane asked the shinobi to fight him for training purposes. He threw 3 senbon at Daisuke and rushed him. Daisuke used jump start to dodge the senbon, as he fell back down he watched the shinobi go into a slide tackle, "don't take me lightly!" Daisuke called out as he aimed a kick at the shinobi's chest.

Jutsu 30-1=29 jutsu left
Academy 30
Gennin 20-1= 19

Ro Mayvine

Pesky Ghost

Requiem of Remorse

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:30 pm
Hazel stared directly at the glistening puddle of water as Zane's clone explained the jutsu to him, his face dull and lacking any real emotion as he simply focused upon Zane's guiding voice. Once Zane had finished speaking, Hazel found himself muttering, "Don't force it, let it flow" beneath the steady rhythm of his calm breathing. Sighing softly Hazel cupped his hands directly in front of himself, closing his eyes as visualized a forming ball of water in his mind.

To the outside observer all that seemed to be occurring was the nearby puddle of water rippling ever so slightly, Hazel reaching out with both his mind and chakra as beads of sweat appeared on his brow. This dull stillness continued for several moments before quite suddenly, small droplets began to ominously rise from the puddle itself. These droplets slowly moved toward Hazel where they settled into a small ball comparable to a golf ball in size. Feeling the slight coolness of moisture on his hands Hazel drew an excited breath while quickly opening his eyes. This sudden movement broke his concentration and caused the sphere of wetness to fall away. The water fell upon Hazel's feet which in turn startled him enough to cause a small cry of surprise to slip past his lips followed by the sound of Hazel falling upon the floor to resonate throughout the dojo.

"Oops..." Hazel muttered in a nearly inaudible voice while rubbing the back of his head. Pushing himself back up as he looked at the small puddle he had formed on his own Hazel clould not help but to smile. Sighing softly as the childish grin fell away, Hazel decided to try once more, this time standing with his eyes remaining open as he focused upon the water. It took nowhere near as close to the length of time previously achieved as Hazel had already begun to move the water seconds after focusing upon it. Within a few short moments he had a small ball gathered in his hands, this ball was obviously larger than the first and it held a tighter spherical form as well.

Hazel laughed happily and soon he was semi-distracted, playing with the small ball of water by causing it to shift forms. Elongating it and then smashing it back to its original form, causing it to fall toward the floor before stopping it mere moments before impact. "This is fun!" He commented, waiting for the clone to say something as he began rolling the ball of water from one arm to the other. An excited sparkle gleaming from his eyes as he played.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:31 pm
BluewolfofMibu
Luna: "Just call me how you used to call me," Zane smiled as he thought about what he could do. "Okay tell you what...go to Grass and ask the kage if he could train you in medical jutsus. In return for this, inform him that I will train one of his students in swords or water jutsus. Sound fair?" Zane asked her. "And don't worry about your bro...he'll be fine."

*smiles* Right, of course. *looks at him* Ok, but would you give me a letter or something for the Kage, because I dont think he is going to listen to a little gennin like me. *puts hand on your shoulder and looks at you* Dont overwork yourself Kage, *smiles and walks over to a nearby wall and sits down*

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:03 pm
Eljin: "That's awesome...you're on the road to becoming a great genjutsu master!" Zane congratulated as he read out the next technique:

Kirigakure no Jutsu (Hidden Mist Technique)
Description: A highly effective cover technique which blankets an area in a thick fog, confusing the senses of the enemy. The only difference between the Ninjutsu version is that the enemy also feels a bit chilly, since most fog occurs in fall and winter, and the Genjutsu is broken when the user is caught.

"Okay, so basically just pretend like you're already in the Hidden Mist Village, but add that very same sensation that you felt when I went Hyoton on you," Zane smiled.

5 Paragraphs

Remorse: "Alright now try to take water from the moisture in the air. This is difficult but once you master this, you won't need a water source from the majority of your jutsus," Zane explained.

1 paragrpahs, make a good one ^_^

Luna: Zane took a piece of paper and began writing on it as he walked over to Luna. "Here you go," Zane said to her as he handed her the letter, sealing it tightly. Thankfully he had envelopes and paper here at the dojo. "Now go...and be careful."

(Tell the Kusakage to pm me the moment he receives this letter in order to reveal the contents of it.)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:46 pm
Jinto nodded as he turned away from Zane and formed the hand seals for the Mythical Fire Flower Jutsu.Jinto took in a deep breath his chest getting bigger as he went to spit out the fire only one came out."Hmmm i guess i need more chakra i better keep at it" he said to himself.Jinto formed the hand seals again and took in a deep breath spitting out only one flame like befor.

Jinto sighed as he closed his eyes he took in another deep breath as he formed the hand seals.Jinto's chest puffed up as he put more chakra into the jutsu as he spit out the fire again two flames came out one being bigger then the other.Jinto smiled as he formed the hand seals again and took in a deep breath he spit out the two flames again but this time the other one was a bit bigger now."There we go im getting the hang of it but i still need alot more" he said to himself.

Jinto kept forming the hand seals and spitting out the two flames now they were both about the same size.Jinto pushed up his sunglasses with his finger "Ok im doing good now i need to put more chakra into it if i want more flames" he said to himself.Jinto formed the hand seals and took in a deep breath putting more chakra into it as he spit out the two flames another one was with them it was about half there size.

Jinto smiled as he formed the hand seals again and took in a deep breath and spit out the three flames as he kept doing it each time putting in more and more chakra the flames became bigger.Jinto fixed his jacket now the three flames were all the same size.Jinto formed the hand seals again and put more chakra into the jutsu as he took in a deep breath as he spit the flames out there was now another one.Jinto kept doing the same thing each time he did the jutsu the flame got bigger and bigger.

"Ok i am doing good but i can still make another one i just need to put more chakra lets keep at it" he said to himself.Jinto formed the hand seals putting more chakra into the jutsu he took in a deep breath and spit of the flames making another one come out making it five flames at once.Jinto kept putting more chakra as the flames got to the same size as the others."Well that should be good for now on to the next jutsu" he said smiling.

Jinto stood there thinking to himself hmmm get up my resistance to fire that should not be so hard to do he thought to himself.Jinto formed hand seals making a clone in front of him Jinto walked over to himself."Ok Jinto i need to use the Mythical Fire Flower Jutsu at me ok just keep hitting me with it ok" he said patting his back.The clone formed hand seal and took in a deep breath as it spit out five flames at Jinto.Jinto blocked the flames letting them hit him "Ow! thats was hotter then i thought it would be" he said patting his arms.

The clone formed the hand seals again and took in a deep breath and spit out the flames at Jinto again.Jinto let the flames hit him this time they burned him again but a little less then the first time he got hit.Jinto nodded letting the clone know he was ok the cloned formed the hand seals again and spit out the flames at Jinto.Letting them hit him did hurt but it would get him used to the fire from the jutsu's and that would help alot.The clone kept spitting the flames out at Jinto his jacket was now burnt up a little at the ends from taking the hits.Jinto's arms were burning but with every hit he took it became less and less.

Jinto took another hit from the flames he patted his arms then ushed his sunglasses up and nodded at the clone to go again.The clone nodded back and formed the hand seals and spit out the flames at Jinto again Jinto tok the hit now it only hurt half as much as it did the first time.This was taking a long time but Jinto was getting used to the flame and the heat of the fire jutsu.Jinto sat down to take a break "Man this fire burns" he said talking to his clone who sat down next to him.Jinto rubbed his arms in the dirt there was some water on the floor next to him he stuck his arms in it to help cool then down.

Jinto turned to his clone "You ready lets keep going" he said as the clone nodded and stood back up.Jinto put his arms up as the clone formed the hand seals and spit out the flames at Jinto he took the hit again.After being hit with the flame so many times it began to hurt Jinto less he was getting used to the heat of the flames.i am getting better at this only a few more times a getting hit befor it will barly hurt me at all he thought to himself.The clone formed the hand seals again taking inna deep breath the clone spit out the flames at Jinto.

Jinto took the hit it hurt less then befor his jacket was now burned a little bit more."Ok now just shoot it three more times in a row" he yelled out to his clone.The clone shruged and formed the hand seals spiting out the flames at Jinto after the flames left the clones mouth it began to form the hand seals getting ready to spit out the next wave of flames.The clone did it two more times Jinto took the hits as he stood up his arms steaming he smiled and said."I can barly feel the heat now it work good job" he said laughing as he made the clone poof away Jinto turned to Zane."Ok Sensai whats next?" he said smiling at him.  

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:54 pm
((hmmm....you weren't kidding. this one is pretty good. I'm impressed ^^ maybe he'll get the joy of training under my conditions XD what is your class? ninjutsu?))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:57 pm
Shruikan Tenshi
((hmmm....you weren't kidding. this one is pretty good. I'm impressed ^^ maybe he'll get the joy of training under my conditions XD what is your class? ninjutsu?))

((you talking about me? really thx lol yeah i am ninjutsu))  

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:07 pm
((xD if i get to train you we gonna have a blast XD. listen to blue though, he's awesomeness ^^ ))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:10 pm
(( you should train me i want to rank up fast so any and all help whatever i can get i will take it i got np with posting alot sure it takes time but i will do it XP))  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:28 pm
As the kid's foot came down on his chest, Luo simply grabbed it with both arms, twisting it and pushing upwards with great force. He didn't want to seriously injure the kid, but the twist was enough to send pain through the boy's leg, and send him into the air. With that, Luo flipped backwards onto his feet, throwing three more senbon at his left mid-section as he was in mid-twist in the air. He wouldn't use any ninjutsu until he was forced to, but it he was interested on seeing how the boy responded. In battle, Luo tended to be very quiet. One reason was because it was simply in his nature, the other however, was because the silence was quite unnerving for an opponent.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:36 pm
Luna: Zane took a piece of paper and began writing on it as he walked over to Luna. "Here you go," Zane said to her as he handed her the letter, sealing it tightly. Thankfully he had envelopes and paper here at the dojo. "Now go...and be careful."

*looks down at the paper and then looks at Zane* Awesome. *bows quickly and then looks around to maker sure no one looked and gives Zane a quick hug* You be safe to Zane-sama. If you need any med nin you know where I will be *smiles* Thanks again *runs out the door to go tell Yun*

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Requiem of Remorse

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:23 pm
'Moisture...From the air?' Hazel lazily let the original ball of water drop away onto the floor as he looked around him, seeming to stare at the mist surrounding with a curious intent. He of course knew that the mist which clouded the village was made of water, but he never knew it could be obtained and put to good use in the way Zane described. Even then it still confused him as to how he was going to focus upon the water in the first place when it was quite literally everywhere.

"Are you sure this will even work?" Hazel muttered in his near inaudible voice, seeming to speak to himself rather than the clone. Instead of waiting for a probable answer, Hazel set to work. Focusing his mind entirely on the swirling mist that danced around him while closing his eyes to avoid any unnecessary distractions. As he reached a point of near perfect focus, Hazel felt his chakra rise as he readied it for use. Simply releasing his force of chakra into the air surrounding as he attempted to draw it into a single entity centered within his cupped hands.

The swirling mist was unresponsive during the beginning, as it eluded Hazel's motionless attempts to grasp at its watery form. And yet Hazel remained calm and collected, never breaking his concentration as he stood breathlessly. If the water would not come, he would not force it to. Instead he would follow Zane's teachings and wait, allowing the water to flow to him at its own pace. Amid his silent speculations the encompassing mist began to draw toward him. At first it was near unnoticeable as the mist was shrouded in its own being. But as time wore on the movement of the mist could be observed as it tickled past the others and collected into a single ball of sloshing water within Hazel's palms.

He calmly opened his eyes as he first peered down upon the ball, and then raised his head to glimpse at the clone. To his luck it seemed that the clone had been distracted by his squad leader for the moment as he was explaining some sort of jutsu to the boy. For unexplained reasons, Hazel's young mind cooked up a devious scheme. A playful prank of sorts that his playful side just could not resist.

With a playful grin set upon his lips Hazel quietly set off, taking calm and patient steps toward the real form of the Mizukage, being sure to remain behind the young Kage's back as he approached ever so patiently. As he progressed toward the Kage, Hazel kept the ball of water collected in his palms. To the watching eye his plan would become relatively apparent as he slowly raised his cupped hands above Zane and released his chakra's grasp from the water, exclaiming "Gotcha!" while letting the ball of water spill from his hands above Zane's head. A childish sparkle of joy gleamed from his eyes as he awaited the outcome of his actions.

(YAY!!!!
MY WEEK LONG WRITERS BLOCK KIND OF WENT BYE BYE!!!!
I couldn't stop typing at one paragraph xD;;
-Happiness- )

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas