Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Dragon Tamer: Dragon Rebellion (started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:00 pm
i was pulled through the rift when it first opened when i was ten and have been alone ever since... I guess they saw no reason to come after me or even try to find me... she said looking at her right hand.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:20 pm
"That's odd. Losing a young dragon, even through a rift like that, doesn't normally happen. I'm suprised you weren't killed though. The first year of the war was...a mess, for both sides. Neither could afford to let any of the other live." Kummar said. "But I think you were searched for, and just never found. The only way that you wouldn't have been found is if you were captured and hidden, or killed." he added.  

Derpzilla88

Darastri lexex

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:19 pm
((Back. Had to reboot the computer and reload everything. Nice to see you guys constantly moving. ^^))

"That has to be it. Though it looks like it was already destroyed, but we still need to take precautions. I'm aproaching on foot. You go on ahead and scout out the area. So see you soon buddy." Marstren laughed before bailing into the tress just a few feet below. Though it hadn't been the best idea Marstren eventually got to the ground with just a few scratches, and after brushing himself off began towards the outpost.

Scorch couldn't help but think Marstren a bit stupid for bailing into the trees, but continued on anyway. The scent of blood started becoming aparent as Scorch got closer to the outpost. The freshness of the smell made Scorch hurry along since Marstren wouldn't arrive much later. After arriving Scorch began circling the outpost trying to determine what was going on.

((Bad spelling if any due to not having my spell check program. I'm not very good at spelling >.>))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:36 am
Your thread is being locked, For the following reason. you have not read the new rules that have been put into place. And you state if it gets way out of hand take it to pm's that is not welcome in this guild and is against the rules of this guild and gaia's. Pm me after you have figured out what you are missing.

I'm sorry it had to come to this but no one is reading the rules.

Misery  

Kalaamkrit

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:51 pm
Kummar caught the smell of another dragon above them. He looked up and saw a fire dragon circling above them. "That must be the pickup dragon. Wait here." he said. Taking one last look to make sure the captured humans hadn't gone anywhere, Kummar spread his wings and took off to meet the flying fire dragon. "It's about time someone got here. I've been waiting for a while now." he said.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:42 pm
((That issue took awhile to resolve >.> sorry bout that.))

"Yes I got orders to be here. I wasn't told why though just that I had to come to this place. So I'm guessing my orders come from you for now?" Scorch said slowing down. He wasn't sure what had happened, and playing the roll of a uniformed soldier was the best he could come up with.

Marstren was leaning back against a tree trying to catch his breath. He had only another couple of hundred yards to go till he reached the outpost. He was hoping to get to the rail guns if possible. Though looking through his binoculars Marstren was just hoping to not be noticed on his approach.  

Darastri lexex

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:49 pm
Saika looked up at Scorch and began to think has he changed sides or has he always been playing it this way... She then snapped back out of thought as she felt a presence near by. Marstren... it has to be him... she thought.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:53 pm
"For now, yes. You're here to pick up the humans I captured after I took out this post. You don't look like you brought any equipment though. Oh well, they'll just have to hang on while you fly back." Kummar said. Since the dragon sounded like he was a new soldier, Kummar forgave him for forgetting the proper equipment to carry the humans. "I'll follow you back. There's also a loner Shadow Dragon that showed up and she sounds like she'll come with me back to one of the main cities. But first we have to drop off these humans." he said.  

Derpzilla88

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:39 pm
Saika looked up at Kummar and Scorch and stood up as here body tensed back up again. Looks like they may finally be getting in way over their heads... she thought.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:45 pm
"Well they better hold on tight if they don't want to fall to their death. Would have brought the equipment if I knew what I was doing out here." Scorch began his descent slightly worried the acctual soldier would show up too soon.

Marstren dashed across the short gap between the trees and the nearest building. Keeping himself as flat as he could Marstren started sliding across the building to a window. Some of the glass had busted allowing Marstren to open it and climb inside. There was only some mining equipment inside, and the mine shaft going down. Though without power the elevator was useless, and the railgun controls were below ground. The town map on the wall showed only one other access point, and that was a stair case across town. "Oh lucky me I get to run a gauntlet." Marstren complained since he would have to sneak around outside. Pausing briefly Marstren made sure to leave the buldings door unlocked before looking out the window for a chance to run for it.  

Darastri lexex

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:17 pm
Kummar landed and lead the fire dragon over to the captives. "The proper carrying equipment wasn't brought, so you'll all have to hold on tight. Although, I expect not everyone will make it. Kummar told them with a slight grin. "As soon as they're all on, we can go." he told Scorch.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:25 pm
"Well you lot heard that start getting on. This isn't the best way, but you're going to get transported one way or another." Scorch got into position as some people started moving, and others stood back looking away.

Marstren was about half way through the buildings and debris, and was still keeping low as he tryed to keep out of sight. Unfourtunately he had to take a path rather close to the group, and not well covered. Instead of continueing Marstren took a few seconds to examine the situation, and ducked down to try and pass the next few gaps unseen.  

Darastri lexex

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:29 pm
Kummar watched the humans get set up for the ride. He noticed a few of the humans not moving, so he decided to try and "motivate" them to get going. He picked up one of them in his claws and brought the human to eye level. "Let me tell you this human. I would have rather killed each and every one of you at this little outpost if I hadn't been told otherwise. I hate you all that much. However, that doesn't mean an 'accident' can't happen. You choice, is to either live at one of the work camps, or die here and now. So either get a ride on that fire dragon, or die here. Understand?" he said, putting the human back down on the ground. A few more started to hurry up towards the fire dragon.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:30 pm
Hope something happens soon the group is dwindling. Scorch thought watching the group of humans shrink as they climbed onto him. Scorch shifted nervously as the group continued to get smaller.

Marstren pushed against the door to the building the stairs were in, but it had been locked. The windows were unbroken and there wasn't any other way in. So deciding the windows would cause too much noise Marstren slamed against the door. Eventually the hinges gave and Marstren tumbled in on top of the door. "That hurt, but I'm in." Marstren mumbled wiping blood off his face. Getting up Marstren began to make his way down the stairs to a control room. The room was only fourty feet underground, but was still operating off a generator somewhere in the mine shafts. "Well one of the railguns is operational. Guess it's better than not having either one." Marstren began typing in the commands bringing the camera online first. The turret came out next positioned on the top of a look out tower. "Your attention please! Scorch get those people out of here as far as you can. Get them headed in the right direction and comeback here. I'm going to see what I can do here." Marstren yelled over the loud speakers positioned around the outpost.

Scorch started moving as soon as Marstren started talking over the loud speakers. "People hold on this is more or less a rescue now." Scorch yelled to the group on his back as he hurried off.

Marstren took aim with the rail gun and fired a round into the earth next to Kummar leaving a small crater. "Next one won't be a warning. So I will give you this chance to surrender or leave." Marstren began setting the automatic system so he wouldn't have to just sit by.  

Darastri lexex

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:28 pm
Within an instant, everything had fallen apart. "What's going on?" Kummar asked rhetorically, looking around to where the voice was coming from and to Scorch. "What are you doing!" Kummar yelled at Scorch as he took off. He must have been one of the dragons that had sided with the humans. Kummar felt like an idiot for being fooled like that, but he couldn't think about that now. He had to go after the fire dragon, but that annoying human with the railgun was going to prove a problem.
"Alright, you want me to leave? Fine, I'll go." Kummar said. "Now would be a good time to go back to those underdarks you were talking about. I'll see if I can come back and find you or something." Kummar told Saika. Then he spread his wings and took of into the air with amazing speed. As soon as he was high enough, he turned and went straight after Scorch as fast as he could to escape the railgun's range of fire.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games