Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
The Student Lounge Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vamp_from_hell

Profitable Capitalist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 3:55 pm
" no. But i can find her for you. She's a user and for closer to chaos energey than others are" Gordon said looking out a window. After a few moments he stepped back in horror.

" Damnit! There is an evil presence there and theres alot of chaos energey emitting from the forest meaning a battle. That Mergex guy must have fought her and run off!" Gordon said in anger. How could he have missed it? So stupid.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 4:01 pm
Misa stood sliently untill Gordon said his words. "Should we go find her now? Or we should go where she is now?" Misa asked. She stood from the couch with a worried expression. "We should go find her! Do you know where she is Gordon?" Misa asked.+  

Leuvo

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 4:03 pm
Kai nodded, waiting for a moment as he watched Dahv and Yuki out of the corner of his eye. As he heard Gordon step back, his eyes flicked to him. "What?" he asked sharply, reading the male's expression and knowing instantly something was wrong. He listened to the explanation anxiously, tail flicking angrily behind him as he did. "What?" he repeated, louder this time, as his eyes flashed blue for an instant. "Well, why are we here? We have to go find her!" He bolted out the door, calling to Hiro as he passed. "Heading to the forest. Watch Yuki!" Then he disappeared, not even waiting to see if Gordon or Misa were following.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 4:09 pm
Misa nodded at Gordon and then nodded at Hiro. "I will go with him. See you later!" Misa shouted. She was about to leave when she found a sapphire stone necklace. It sparkled.Without hesitant she picked it up and lefted.  

Leuvo

Vamp_from_hell

Profitable Capitalist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 4:12 pm
Gordon started running also. He used his chaos energey for a much need speed up. He realized he would leave Misa behind so he stopped and grabbed her hand. " Come on we need to go faster!" he said running again covering him and her in red aura.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 4:19 pm
As Misa gotted pulled she yelled, "Ack! Thanks..Lets go!!" Misa felt the wind through her hair as she was on her way to the forost.I can't believe this Mergex guy. I never even heard of him. Well he is in for it! We are on our way! Lets go to the forost and Misa and Gordon lefted.  

Leuvo

Wendehbird

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 5:05 pm
Kisa opened an eye and looked at the others running. She shrugged. "Strange..." She said, sighing. She sat up and smoothed her hair down. Her feet were covered by her baggy, white pants as she walked around. She needed something to do.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 5:10 pm
Hiro watched Kai as he approached the male by the window, eyes narrowing as he took in their motions. Something was wrong... It was proven as Kai shouted and ran out the door, shortly followed by that male and Misa. He blinked as they all suddenly disappeared and then pulled his feet up on the couch with him so he was more comfortable. He wanted to go, but he'd made promises to watch Yuki. He sighed quietly, glancing towards the girl and Dahv and then staring at a wall blankly. Inside, his mind was whirling. Kaori... Wasn't that the name of Kai's half sister? The one he'd left to find? Well, he had said he'd found her... But now she was in trouble? He clutched his head for a moment, closing his eyes. Wow, how long had Kai been here?  

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

bracheal_rubyre

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 5:17 pm
kari_mimi2001
rei couldn't believe what this girl had offered. "really?? you would help me like that? it would mean so much to me if you would help me" rei was so happy she was actually going to be able to begin her training.

Evadne smiled,bouncing up and down out of excitement."Hey,maybe I could come and watch?I've never seen a fire manipulator's powers in action!"Evadne exclaimed,giggling out of pure excitement and happiness.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 5:40 pm
Dahv frowned as he saw Yuki act afraid of him, it was exactly as he had pictured it. He was about to cry then he shook it off and looked away. "Forgive me Lady Yuki, but i'll leave you here... have fun with Kai or whoever that guy is." Dahv bowed and headed for his bags. He had lost. Kai had won. He felt horrible that he couldn't control the surike, and now he had lost all chances of being friends with Yuki.

"I hope you and Hiro have a great time here at Ria High, I wish you the best." Dahv went out to the balcony and jumped down to the ground. He started walking away and cried slightly. He began to sing a song that his mother sang to him when he was a child. His voice echoing in the air.

Dante_V_Sparda

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 5:45 pm
Yuki stood in shock, not sure at all of what had just happened. She blinked a few times, staring after him as he left. Where was he going? Why was he leaving? Her sad eyes looked even more downcast as he went into the balcony and then jumped. Her ear perked slightly as she heard him singing and then sighed softly, wrapping her arms around herself. She slowly trudged back towards Hiro and collapsed onto the couch beside him. She stared blankly at the wall, not at the tv, just at the wall, as she tried to figure out what had just happened.

Hiro blinked at her, frowning slightly. He looked away for one second and he'd missed something! "Hey... what's wrong?" he asked, pushing her hair from her face gently. "Where'd he go?"

Yuki shook her head, remaining silent. Then her hand clenched softly and she stood again, walking towards the balcony Dahv had gone through. She watched him from her place, leaning slightly against the railing as her long hair swirled around her.

Hiro followed, but stopped against the doorway before acutally heading outside.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 5:51 pm
Dahv sat down under a tree and started crying. Although he was a man and he was supposed to never cry, he couldn't hold himself this time. "Stupid Surike! Why was i cursed with this! If it wasn't for my inabilities i wouldn't be this way!" He stood up and drew his katana.

"For once i'd like to be someone!" He began to create energy people then he'd slice them up into millions of pieces. He saw a target at least three football fields away and was filled with anger instantly. "I hate it all!" He took a short aim and threw his katana, and in a flash it stabbed right through the bullseye mark on the target.

Dante_V_Sparda

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 5:57 pm
Hiro heard the male shouting and leaned forward, easily looking over Yuki's head. "Hey, what's the matter with him?" he asked, purple eyes widening.

Yuki shook her head. "I-I don't know. He just..." her voice trailed off as she watched, feeling like it was her fault. She winced as he threw his sword and decided then to step in. "Wait here," she murmured and then jumped from the balcony as well, holding her dress down carefully until she landed. Then she stood and walked slowly towards Dahv, keeping her eyes open in case a stray attack of some sort came her way.

Hiro smirked and shook his head. "Wait? Me? Yeah right..." He quickly jumped after her, using his large wings to slow his descent. Then he came up behind her, approaching just as cautiously.

[I still don't know what the surike thing is or looks like. You made my character react in a scared manner. I never said that she actually did. ><;;]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:07 pm
"Juzakukana! Return!" Dahv's katana flew back with blinding speed and he sheathed it. Not knowing Yuki and Hiro had followed him, he pulled off his shirt revealing the many symbols on his back. He went over to his bag and put his shirt in. He then pulled out a red long coat. He pulled it on and sat down.

"Maybe i'm just overexagerrating... still, the surike is pretty creepy... i scare myself in the mirror alot." Dahv laughed at himself, thinking he was going crazy after talking to himself. Then a flashback he had never seen before came to him.

"To unleash these devils, bring about wrath
To unleash these phantoms, bring about envy
To unleash these angels, bring about kindness
To unleash these souls, bring about humility."

[The surike eye is similar to sharingan in looks. It has the center pupil, then three rings that surround it, and on each ring is a black line that crosses the ring. Each ring moves at a separate pace so they each scan different things.However, the surike eye only allows the user to see all weak points on any object, and gives them perfect accuracy to hit the weakpoints.]

Dante_V_Sparda

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:15 pm
Yuki jumped in surprise as the sword darted back to him, freezing in her momentary shock. She was a few feet away now, but he hadn't seemed to notice her yet. Sighing softly, she began to debate turning back and retreating, but was distracted as he pulled off his shirt. Her eyes widened slightly as she saw the markings, but she had no idea what they meant. Her face flushed red as she realized she was staring, but she still didn't look away as he pulled on a coat. She listened to his words, straining slightly to hear.

Hiro watched as well, also completely clueless. Kai was right not to trust this guy. Talking to himself... He was crazy! "Yuki, lets get out of here..." he began but froze as Dahv started to recite something.

Both Hiro and Yuki stood staring as they listened, each taking a small step back.

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games