Continuation... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nerdalous

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:43 pm
Dog Lord Taishomaru
Vegeta looked down at Kryptiz as his scowl diminished..."You're being quite forceful for a guest, who was only recently received here. You dont command the same respect on this planet as you once did on our homeworld old friend...you have to first present it before recieving it. I was under the impression that you, Mikenno, knew this girl, he said as his attention shifted...at least more so than any one else here. Kryptiz, Il ask you to give him the benefit of the doubt, and see whats going on with that girl...I dont have the patience, Vegeta said as he thought of how he was already late for dinner back home...

*Mikenno's Aura stop ranging* I did know the girl. I knew the girl before the demons attack. She had told me she had been feeling odd, I could sence that some thing was a miss.*Mikenno lowered his head* I had expected her to the leader to the demons when she told of the powers. I hide that I knew her because I felt some what responsible for what Happened. I feel a lot of this could have been avoided if I hide said something. Thats why I want to help her, Thats way I need to help her. Now please Kryptiz. Let me take her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:44 pm
(Respect........I have no intention of comming here for any such thing Vegeta......)

"I'll accompany you, But she stays in my posestion."

*Lifting his left arm Kryptiz wrapped it around the girls waist gripping her tightly to his shoulder securing her slung over position over his shoulder. It was subtle no obvious rudeness but Kryptiz gave Vegeta no acknowledgment whatsoever he mine as well not of even been there.*

EDIT:: ((Please keep a posting order Nerdalous. Dont post once to reply to me and once to reply to vegeta. Wait your turn to post then respond to us both in one post. It is much less confusin and much neater this way for everyone thank you very much ahead of time for your understanding and patience.)  

Off-Beat-AppleSauce

Original Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Nerdalous

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:54 pm
Roxas-Organization-XIII
(Respect........I have no intention comming here for any such thing Vegeta......)

"I'll accompany you, But she stays in my posestion."

*Lifting his left arm Kryptiz wrapped it around the girls waist gripping her tightly to his shoulder securing her slung over position over his shoulder. It was subtle no obvious rudeness but Kryptiz gave Vegeta no acknowledgment whatsoever he mine as well now of even been there.*

*Mikenno flew over to Kryptiz then grabed her hand* OK. Ryu-Wa 2* a shield had formed around them Then Mikenno said once more* Ryo-Wa 6*Kryptiz and Mikeeno teleported to a new planet. they were on the ground* OK Kryptiz *Mikenno flew up into the sky* Welcome to my dimension. Let's get going. come on  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:02 pm
Smirking, Vegeta continued to look down at the two warriors as they came to and agreement..."Humph, Saiyan pride is a rare sitting now a days", Vegeta thought to himself. He looked at Kryptiz, as his smirk faded..."Hmm, the last relics of a lost warrior race...you do well to survive you old fool", the saiyan prince was deep in thought, but then left them.....He turned slowly and flew off again in the direction of his house, returning to his wife and son.

((Take it away Gentleman ))  

Lord Taishomaru

Off-Beat-AppleSauce

Original Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:13 pm
*Standing on the ground now Kryptiz found himself on a new planet in seconds.....*

"That tech.....How is that done you just transported us from planet to plant in a matter of seconds."

*Thats when it hit kryptiz, This is exactly what he wanted......Needed even. No one around now for miles maybe even the whole planet just him the girl and the stranger infront of him.*

"No, First your going to tell me what this girl is and how she becomes the demon that gave vegeta a run for his money. Best that I can guess split personality's or a dorment consious the question is how to tap into it."

*Standing firm on the ground Krypiz slid his feet shoulder length apart locking them in position. His energy flared up vilantly cracking the ground beneath him and smoothing everything around him in a 30 foot radius. The man before him had answers and one way or another Kryptiz planned on getting them!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:15 pm
Roxas-Organization-XIII
*Standing on the ground now Kryptiz found himself on a new planet in seconds.....*

"That tech.....How is that done you just transported us from planet to plant in a matter of seconds."

*Thats when it hit kryptiz, This is exactly what he wanted......Needed even. No one around now for miles maybe even the whole planet just him the girl and the stranger infront of him.*

"No, First your going to tell me what this girl is and how she becomes the demon that gave vegeta a run for his money. Best that I can guess split personality's or a dorment consious the question is how to tap into it."

*Standing firm on the ground Krypiz slid his feet shoulder length apart locking them in position. His energy flared up vilantly cracking the ground beneath him and smoothing everything around him in a 30 foot radius. The man before him had answers and one way or another Kryptiz planned on getting them!

Come now I don't want to fight. I want to help the girl, shes my friend. This tech, are the Ryu-wa. Each have a special ability that can't bee learned. Now let's get going before night sets in.*Mikenno turned around*  

Nerdalous

Off-Beat-AppleSauce

Original Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:30 pm
*With his free hand Kryptiz threw a small energy ball heading directly towards the mans back as he was facing the opposite direction. It wasent a hurge attack ust somthing to get his attention*

"You dont get it do you.....I dont care about this girl, The one i care about is the one inside her. Im going to reawaken the demon in her and she will then be under my control......."

*Kryptiz lowered his arm back to his side making a tight fist his right arm tense ready to spring, his left arm strong holding his grip on the girl clung over his shoulder. His eyes shifted to the right glancing over his shoulder.*

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:21 pm
Roxas-Organization-XIII
*With his free hand Kryptiz threw a small energy ball heading directly towards the mans back as he was facing the opposite direction. It wasent a hurge attack ust somthing to get his attention*

"You dont get it do you.....I dont care about this girl, The one i care about is the one inside her. Im going to reawaken the demon in her and she will then be under my control......."

*Kryptiz lowered his arm back to his side making a tight fist his right arm tense ready to spring, his left arm strong holding his grip on the girl clung over his shoulder. His eyes shifted to the right glancing over his shoulder.*

*Mikenno flew to Kryptiz then stared hard in to her eyes* You can have the demon, that's not what I'm interested in. Here I'll help you out even*Mikenno's voice changed* I'll remove the demon for you and you can have it. So that it makes it easier for to get what I want from the girl. Do we have a deal?*Mikenno offered a hand shake*  

Nerdalous

Nandesca
Captain

Feral Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:03 am
The girl on Kryptiz's shoulder mumbled, "Don't kill her..." While she remained in her unconscious state.((Just posting to let people know I am still here. I was gonna show earlier but things started to get a little more interesting without me))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:33 pm
"Your a interesting subject I must say......By now anyone else iv ever met would of been in combat with me by now. But yet the more I threaten you, or your friend the nicer you seem. Ignorant you remain tho......

*Kryptiz looked down at his hand then back into his eyes*

"I do not want the demon inside of myself that would be idiotic to give my body away to something else. I want to give the demon control over the girl. Since you wont talk im just going to try it my way. Stay out of my way or I will kill you!"

*Kryptiz began to realy charge now his power level skyrocketing his aura 3 times the size it was in a explosion of energy making a crater beneath him his hair now stood on end euruptin in gold*

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I'll suround her with my energy to see if I can awaken her myself!"

(Maybe being drowned in my tainted energy will bring her to the surface)

Off-Beat-AppleSauce

Original Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Lord Taishomaru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:39 pm
Vegeta stood up from the dinner table and glanced at his wife, who stood over the sink washing the dishes...The saiyan warrior could sense his mistake in alowing Mikenno and Kryptiz off on thier own. He could sense and impending battle on a far off planet, and he could tell there wark dark energies arising. Vegeta looked out the kitchen window as he thought to himself, "Where are you, Kakkorott"..."Bulma, I have to go...theres trouble."

Vegeta's wife looked back with a smile, "Go ahead Vegeta.", she said with confidence. She would sure that her husband could handle anything, and would always return to her... Before he reached the door, Bulma called his name again and he turned to see her walking towards him arms outstreched. He moved to her and rapped his arms around her, holding her tightly around the midsection..."Dont worry".

She looked up, "Im not worried at all, Im just so very proud of you, Vegeta"..."Humph, another thing we have in common", Vegeta said with a smirk as he broke from the embrace and walked towards the door...

"Il be back by sunrise...I want eggs 'n bacon tommorow", the saiyan prince said with a strait face, before walking outside and taking to the sky...

After flying a mile, Vegeta landed outside a large cavern. Vegeta walked a few meters, and the cavern lit up revealing a saiyan pod designed by him and bulma to resemble the original type ship but with accomedations for training and prolonged living...

"Beep beep...Hello Vegeta..were will you be going to day", came a robotic voice from the inner ship.

"Computer, lock on to largest power readings within this sub quandrant beyond earths solar system", spoke Vegeta.

"...Beep beep beep...as you requested Vegeta, your target has been located..." "Perfect, take me to them."

"Beep", the ship began hovering and took off across the surface of the planet, into the sky and beyond the atmosphere.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:59 pm
Roxas-Organization-XIII
"Your a interesting subject I must say......By now anyone else iv ever met would of been in combat with me by now. But yet the more I threaten you, or your friend the nicer you seem. Ignorant you remain tho......

*Kryptiz looked down at his hand then back into his eyes*

"I do not want the demon inside of myself that would be idiotic to give my body away to something else. I want to give the demon control over the girl. Since you wont talk im just going to try it my way. Stay out of my way or I will kill you!"

*Kryptiz began to realy charge now his power level skyrocketing his aura 3 times the size it was in a explosion of energy making a crater beneath him his hair now stood on end euruptin in gold*

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I'll suround her with my energy to see if I can awaken her myself!"

(Maybe being drowned in my tainted energy will bring her to the surface)

*The rings on Mikenno stared to glow* I have nothing to gain from fighting you. You have nothing to gain from fighting me. Now if you allow me to help Nandesca. I could get what I want and I could help you. She can keep the demon you could take the demon. I could care less. I only wish to help her. Let's not make this a power struggle.  

Nerdalous

Off-Beat-AppleSauce

Original Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:06 am
*Raising his free hand to his scouter he opponed a com link to his ship*

"Ship come to my location at once"

"Beep beep ummmm sir your on a dif planent may take some time."

"Dont question me just get here as fast as you can."

"Yes sir"

"FOOL!"

*Kryptiz lifted his free hand facign his open and flat palm towards the man standing 20 feet from him*

"The time for talking is over.......You had your chance to explain but all you do is keep running your mouth. Im very impatient iv hit my limit, your going to die now"

*Kryptiz began to form a energyball in his right palm facing outwards smirking. His left foot moved back behind him and his body turned to the left, His knees bent ready to spring. Looking onto the opponents power level preparing for what will come nexted. His power level now peaking that of super sayian one his arura lighting up the area around him. *

(No change in this girl yet.......Ill just have to kill him to keep me interested.)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:00 am
Vegeta was in sitting in a chair in the middle of his spaceship staring out of the window into the blackness of space. "Hmmm", He closed his eyes, as his ship soared across the galaxy.  

Lord Taishomaru

Nerdalous

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:03 am
Roxas-Organization-XIII
*Raising his free hand to his scouter he opponed a com link to his ship*

"Ship come to my location at once"

"Beep beep ummmm sir your on a dif planent may take some time."

"Dont question me just get here as fast as you can."

"Yes sir"

"FOOL!"

*Kryptiz lifted his free hand facign his open and flat palm towards the man standing 20 feet from him*

"The time for talking is over.......You had your chance to explain but all you do is keep running your mouth. Im very impatient iv hit my limit, your going to die now"

*Kryptiz began to form a energyball in his right palm facing outwards smirking. His left foot moved back behind him and his body turned to the left, His knees bent ready to spring. Looking onto the opponents power level preparing for what will come nexted. His power level now peaking that of super sayian one his arura lighting up the area around him. *

(No change in this girl yet.......Ill just have to kill him to keep me interested.)

You have no idea *Mikenno took in a breath* Do you know how the gates of hell are broken open between our dimension and other world. It takes two. one from ours and and one from there's. Each one has to to be parallel in one an others dimension. Then each has to has to shoot an energy and the same spot to create a rip in the dimension. It was I that was you help create the rip that broke open the gates of hell and the opening to other world back on earth. I had been talking to the demon called Doppelganger . I had asked if she she could bring me something from other world in price of her freedom. She easily agreed. The only problem was that she could not survive in or dimension with out a host. I sensed out a powerful host for her in the body of a fallen saiyan girl,Nandesca. Doppelganger had what I wanted and hid it in the body of the saiyan girl, and now here she is. Now you know.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff