Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Field of Dreams - Iwagakure Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:16 pm
Ville gluped as he watched Yun. If he was younger, he would have peed his pants and ran. Also with his injures, he would have begged for mercy. But with him older, he couldn't. Ville started bounceing back and forht and crouched down a little. If yun was going to fight like a Ape, he was going to fight like a monkey. No Stone Taijustu, ust what he learn growing up. "I ish I had a tail now. Maybe you can teach me that justu sensei so I can be an ape as well."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:25 pm
Yun deactivates the jutsu and turns around. His back has five huge scars on his back.

"This is no ordinary jutsu, Ville. This is my family's bloodline. The Sung Family Blessing. There are only two who weild this power, me and my sister. I am the head of the clan and have mastered the five forms: The Hawk, the Ape, the Tiger, the Ox, and the Dragon."

Yun laughs a bit.

"Now, since you are injured, I guess we can't duel. How about we start some ninjutsu, starting with this..."

Yun forms his handsign and creates two earth clones.

"Earth clone jutsu. These clones are more powerful than a regular bunshin, but are slower. Now, to create an earth clone, you do the same process as making a bunshin. However, focus and send your chakra into the earth and mold your figure into the earth. Now, try it yourself.

((Takes two attempts at genin level to learn))  

Cain the Blade

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:29 pm
Ville stood up straight. No fight? this sucked. "But won't we have to fight injured anyways?" He asked. Then saw the clone and he went ADD. "OH MY GOD!! That's so cool!!!"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:32 pm
((actully since it an academy jutsu and we genin, it only takes 1, it only takes 2 if your academy. mmhmm see kids having the captain as your team mate is fun.))

Shin made a few seals and out of the ground a clone made of earth appeared that was exactly like him.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:38 pm
((I swear BB, if you turn out to be older than me, I'm gonna rage.))

"Yes Shin, very good. Very good."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:44 pm
Ville did some handsigns and the earth clone appeared beside him. He smiled. "I did it!"

((for an 18 year old, he acts like a 13 year old))  

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:25 pm
"Very good. Now, its Serenity's turn."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:28 pm
Serenity Hoshiro

Iwagakure | Academy Student

When you'd scream, I'd fight away all of your fears...

User Image
Serenity made a quick handsign and a clone appeared.It looked like a normal clone but it was really an earth clone.

...And I held your hand through all of these years.

Excavated Heart

9,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:42 pm
A pelican flies and lands ontop of Yun's head.

"Good, very good, now le-"

The bird lets down a letter. Yun reads it and laughs a bit. However, in his mind, there was a grave matter that needed to be taken care of.

"We must hurry and finish our basics. We have to leave for the mist soon. I have a meeting with Zane, the Mizukage."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:51 pm
"Then what else do we need to learn? Are they Ninjustu or genjustu?"  

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:16 pm
"Hehe, we'll be learning this..."

Yun forms a handsign and then disapears into a tree. He can't be seen by low rank ninja's eyes, but there is a faint, blurrish outline of him in the tree.

"This is the Camouflage Jutsu, one of the most basic and popular of the Rock Ninjutsu. Think of it as our trademark. This allows you to blend into your surroundings or even use the earth to transform your figure into that of another."

He reappears.

"Just focus your chakra to slowly seep out of your pours. Then it sense the tree and you will become blended in. Each of you, try it."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:19 pm
"Genjustu." Ville said. He repeated the handsigns and slowly blended into the trees.  

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:40 pm
mynightmarestays
"Genjustu." Ville said. He repeated the handsigns and slowly blended into the trees.

((ninjutsu dumbass....and you call yourself my student....))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:45 pm
((I was thinking on the genjustu where you hid behind the paper to cloak youself.))  

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

Excavated Heart

9,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:41 pm
Serenity Hoshiro

Iwagakure | Academy Student

When you'd scream, I'd fight away all of your fears...

User Image
Serenity made a quick handsign and let chakra seep out of her pores.Once the chakra sensed the tree she started blending in with it.She looked around and sighed.

...And I held your hand through all of these years.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games