Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Legend of Salem (Full!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:04 am
Ayatane entered the quiet house, everyones faces held dispair and loss. He had no idea the relationship between these people but it didn't take much to see that they all had some sort of bond of friendship between them and the recently deceased. Ayatane lowered the cloak of his hood and closed the door behind him. He looked to Telaria to lead, not wanting to open his mouth and shatter the fragile mood and the thoughts as they were piecing together what had happened. The snapping of the fire was the only noise heard. Ayatane took off his cloak and hung it on the rack by the door, then he helped Telaria out of hers and hung hers up for her. He took some steps over behind Telaria and placed a hand on her shoulder and dropped his gaze slighty. He didn't know what to say, what could he say? He was an outsider to these people and had just technially came into their affaires.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:37 am
Telaria allowed him to remove her cloak for her. Despite the fact that she had been wearing a cloak, she was soaked from head to toe from the rain. She could feel Ayatane's warm hand upon her shoulder and relaxed slightly. She then turned to the others. "How it Brim doing?" she asked. She had seen Goldor carry Brim here and was concerned about his well being. She noticed Eisti as well. The young girl seemed beside herself and very traumatized by what had happened.

Aelor slowly made her way back to the hiding place of the Conflicted. She could have reached it faster if she so wished, but she was not in a hurry. As she walked, the trees shifted slightly, their branches swaying back and forth as if waving to her. She said nothing, but instead her mind was filled with many thoughts. Did we go too far? she thought to herself before shaking her head. No, these people got what they deserved. They will pay for all the wrong they have caused me. Aelor cast her eyes upon the ground and sighed. What if what we are doing is wrong? She let out a cry of frustration. What was she thinking? These emotions were not a part of her. She would not allow them to overwhelm her.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:29 am
Fayte walked calmly towards thee house, a warm expression stayed on his face as he entered the house with a sort of warm glow to it. He smiled lightly and looked around seein other people, he pulled the hood on his cloak down allowing his long purple hair to all freely. Standing near a wall he took off the cloak and placed it gently in a chair. " Wow...this place is amazing. " He said with another smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:31 am
Abigail accepted the newly created mage-cage from Raziel's hand, and turned in over in her own to inspect the creation. Expirimentally, she opened the top of the cage like Raziel had instructed, freeing a very small morsal of what had once been Alice's power. Seeing it in the air, Abigail swiftly took it into herself. She shuddered softly feeling the pure energy bind with her own, intensifying her already high sense of euphoria. The power, even that small amount, was much better then what she ever could absord around the high emotions of people.
"Mmm...thank you Raziel. This is perfect. It'll make our goals so much more easier to reach." she murmered with a sick, twisted happiness laced in her voice. "And yes, that scholar appeared quite perfectly for us. He is taking the blame among the villagers to be responsible for the undead. But that is not all...oh no no. I saw many things from where I stood. So many more unexpected, yet welcomed things took place during the excicution." Abigail smiled, but did not elaborate. If Raziel wanted to know then he had to simply ask.

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:33 am
Goldor sighed. "You did what you had to to save the innocent Young Master."
Goldor said in a naturally cold tone. It seemed he was trying to be sincere, but that wasn't really his forte. He then looked at Telaria, and nodded. "The ally is safe for now Lady Stroder. But it may be some-time before he awakes."
Goldor told Telaria before looking back at Matheus. "We can always retreat to my manner outside of town."
Suggested Goldor.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:48 am
Matheus nibbled a little on her bottem lip, and shook her head, "I still shouldn't have done it..." she murmered, then nodded, "But that may be best. Your manner is more secure then this house."
Matheus looked over to Eisti then. She looked completly beside herself. "Miss Eisti...why don't you come sit down." Matheus suggested softly. She offered a hand to Eisti to lead her over to the couch if she wanted to.

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:58 am
Raziel just nodded, he didn't know what she was going on about but from his vantage point he saw enough as well. A necromancer, a water mage who had the look of a Rodlog. Indeed, he saw enough to make his next plots and weaves. They had an ace in their hand and the abuse they planed to use with it would start to reviel Abigails plots. So he would sit back and watch, snatch up whom he wanted for his experiments and revive his lost love. He brushed the skirt of his gown off and reapplied the cloak over his shoulder. He looked over to Asphyxious and the two body guards before looking at Abigail once more.
So, what is thine next plan? We hath the power to squeeze the little town and do as we wish to taketh what we want, when we want in the guise of the Inquisition like always. Whom is thy next target, mine thoughts are that we we accuse those in the guise of helping the Necromancer child to escape. Should we come across him... ghost him away to keep the silence and so that we can continue the witch-hunts. What say you, Abigail?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:14 pm
"If we are able to get Eisti and Brim there safely then we should have no more problems, but we cannot hide forever. We'll have to come up with another plan this time in order to prevent any more lives from falling prey to the Conflicted," she mentioned Eisti for she had not forgotten about the vision that she had had earlier. Part of Telaria couldn't help but wonder why they seemed to be ignoring Ayatane's presence. She had expected them to be full of questions. With a small sigh she stepped aside and motioned with her hand towards Ayatane. "This is the young man I was telling you all about earlier," she said. "The one who wishes to help us."

Eisti allowed herself to be led to the couch and sat down. She seemed so small and frail sitting there. She stared down at the floor absently chewing on her thumbnail. However, when she heard Telaria mention her name along with Brim's, her head moved up to look at them. "What do you mean? Am I in danger as well?" she asked. Her voice shook slightly, but she struggled to keep it as steady as possible.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:27 pm
Matheus swallowed a lump in her throat, and sat down next to Eisti, looking her in the eye. "Miss Eisti...I don't want to scare you, but you should know this at least. Telaria had a vision that you were going to be accused of witchcraft. We don't know when, or why, but we are going to do everything we can to keep you safe. That's why I was looking for you earlier, and that's why I didn't let you out of my sight when we were at the gallows." Matheus explained softly. "There is...more that we should tell you, but it can wait for now. Are you alright Miss Eisti? I'm here if you need anything."

"At the moment my plan is to wait, and see how the events of the night unfold within the town. Tomorrow afternoon I will make my next move. I belive that it's soon time to show the Blessed what kind of power we really have over this town." Abigail smirked, as malicious thoughts came to mind. Once tomorrow came, the Blessed would find their efforts becoming even more difficult to accomplish. She wanted to squeeze every ounce of hope they had left out of them before she was finished.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:47 pm
Eisti clenched the skirt of her dress into her fists looking down at them as Matheus spoke, but she did not seem surprised. Instead a rather forced smile appeared upon her lips. "It was to be expected," she said. "They told me when I was little that when the time came, I would suffer the same fate as my mother and father. The only reason that I was allowed to live so long was because the woman that I call my grandmother stepped in and intervened. Therefore I was allowed to live. My grandmother does not have much longer to live and when she passes on to the next world, I am more than sure they will come for me." She gazed down at the her hands relaxing her fists and cupping her hands a few inches apart. She concentrated as a small sphere of water appeared between her hands. "It is true that I am not a witch, but I still possess abilities that other townspeople do not. These abilities were the reason I was able to see Alice's fate and yet...I curse them for my eyes will always be filled with these nightmarish visions.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:51 pm
Goldor looked at Ayatane. Not giving him more than a passing glance. "don't forget to prepare to be move to my manor."
he told the group as he left the room heading upstairs to the room he had put Brim in. Brim was lying there unconscious. "it's time to wake up."
Said Goldor as he reached down, and flipped the bed over knocking Brim to the floor waking him. "Get up, and go downstairs ally. The others are waiting to know you are fine."
Goldor said in a cold tone as he left the room, and walked down towards the kitchen to get him-self a glass of cold water.

~*~

When brim his the floor he woke up with a jerk grabbing the nearest blunt object, but stopped as Goldor spoke to him coldly, and left. Brim sighed slightly. "Death by strangers."
Brim said with another sigh before he made his way down the stairs, and to where he heard every-one talking. He couldn't think of any-thing to say so he just stood there rather dumbfounded.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:08 pm
Jean sat their listening to everyone. Times like this she felt really overlooked, but kept quiet listening to the predicament they were in. In her opinion, they were witches, they could expose themselves, what would the mortals do them anyways? Nothing really...She felt that Salem was non-progressive and that The Blessed shouldn't be worried about being persecuted, because all of them were capable of protecting themselves.

Tabitha continued her long walk home the mask really felt like apart of her face. She passed a puddle as she glanced into it. She really did look like the young witch she encountered at the courthouse. She saw a tree as she made an umbrella of darkness above her. It was night, so it would look like a simple black umbrella.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:27 pm
Matheus' eyes widened a little at the sight before her. "Eisti...you...wow." was all Matheus could even manage to say. In all her years she never met a non witch with such control over her untapped powers, let alone being so aware of them in the first place. With a sigh, Matheus concluded that now was the best time to tell Eisti what it was what they were. She held a hand out to Eisti's ball of water, and soon a small shell of the purest saphire serounded the orb. "Miss Eisti, you may not be a witch, but we are. We are the coven known as the Blessed. But please don't feel scared. We aren't evil, or followers of the devil as the villagers would have you belive." Matheus really hoped that Eisti at least would be able to understand. She would really hate to have to keep Eisti against her will to protect her.

In the cornor of her senses then, Matheus became aware of a newcomer among them. She turned her head to look to Ayatane. Maybe she should have scanned to room before telling Eisti their secret. "I hope you are as trustworthy as Telaria thinks you to be sir." she said softly. "But for now...welcome to my home."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:49 pm
...friendly people.... Ayatane thought quietly to himself as his smile became more forced, his right eyebrow quirked to his hairline with his eyes closed. Oh well, he hadn't come at the best of times either. Still...
Ayatane's ears perked up when Matheus made mention that they were witches and wizards. All of them? Ayatane listened and kept an open mind. He wasn't a wizard either but he could read the stars. it wasn't anything special and anyone could learn how, really. Ayatanes smile dropped a touch when he was 'welcomed' by the host. He looked over to Telaria wondering if they were always like this or if it was just the stress and anger that the day seemed to bring that he was getting from them. Hopefully the later. Regardless, Ayatane exhailed heavily and offered a calm smile.

Yes, well... I have no intention of breaking the trust you have given me. My name is Ayatane Michitaka. Ayatane bowed at the waist to the group. I wish I could have met you all in more favourable cercomstances or remet in the case of Miss Eisti.
Ayatane relaxed again and placed a hand on the tip of his blade hilt. Well, he was off to a good start making friends... wasn't he?  

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

maxmage7654

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:59 pm
Max sighed the two mortals that were here found out what the Blessed and Conflicted really were aleast Eisti did. But that didn't matter to him it's what they do with that info that matters he thought. He thought of, were people were "let's see the Blessed are here the Conflicted are somewhere together,what is happoning Brim is now a wanted person because the mortals thought he caused the attack Alice is dead Eisti is now the next person to be acused evrything is going great, and how people do not even know of wizards, he sat down and did what he did when he was bored making the elixer of life [not like he was close to making it].  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games