Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
Raikiri Wing: Boy's Dorms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 4:45 pm
Kana slowly opened her eyes, blinking them several times before finally starting to sit up. She jumped as she felt something slide down her back and quickly jerked around only to find it was a blanket. She smiled faintly and slowly got up from the chair, wondering how she let herself fall asleep here in the first place. But she soon decided it was from lugging people around all day. Man, guys were heavy! She laughed quietly at the thought and slowly stood from the chair, then folded the blanket carefully and set it on Taku's bed.

With one last look around, she turned and left the room, closing the door quietly behind herself. Kana started off down the hall, ears perking suddenly as she thought she heard music. She blinked and stared around before moving down the hallway a bit further. She finally paused before a door and gently pressed her ear against it. She closed her eyes as she listened to the music, how sad it seemed... She found herself recalling past memories she didn't really wish to recall, but she still didn't pull away, too lost within the sound.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:04 pm
Koichi suddenly looked up from the spot on the violin he'd been staring at, the bow still prancing across. He narrowed his eyes at the bottom of the door, where there was just the smallest gap. The sound continued as he saw the slight shadow of the light on the outside being blocked; was someone there? He stopped playing suddenly, in the very middle of a note, before placing the violin on the bed. He slowly started towards the door in a slight daze, still in his weakened state from having been smacked down by Skylar. He put his hand on the door knob before turning it, pulling it open fast. The bow lay stationary crossing over the bridige of the violin, the point facing towards them, as though watching.  

wiingz

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:20 pm
Kana remained perfectly still, her ear still pressed against the door, and the other tilted in the direction of the room as well. Her eyes were still shut as well and she was biting her lip as if to keep from crying. She jumped as the music suddenly stopped and opened her eyes slowly, blinking a few times as she tried to figure out why it'd suddenly halted so quickly. Her ears twitched as she thought she heard footsteps approaching, but before she could lean away from the door, it jerked open. Her eyes widened as she toppled forward with it, falling inside the room since she'd been leaning heavily against the door. "K-kyaaa!" she cried out in alarm as she fell.

[Edit-I am leaving this hotel tomorrow so it's not likely I'll fine more internet until the 25th when I get back home. I might log on tomorrow early-ish though. xP So I'm very very sorry!]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 8:40 am
G made his way back to his dorm room, using the keycard he unlocked the door and walked inside, putting the latch on, he lay down on his bed for a moment. He looked towards his desk and saw the book he was reading earlier, he strecthed his arm out and took hold of it, bringing his arm back and feeling his muscle slightly strecthed he started reading it agian from the chapter he left off on  

neidr

wiingz

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 5:22 pm
[[no problem!]]

Koichi watched as the girl toppled forward, his eyes following her smoothly. "May I ask what you're doing?" he asked coldly, his eyes narrowing dangerously, as if warning her to do something that could make him snap at her. Elle n'est pas Skylar.... he thought, his glare deepening with an icy feel. He knew this girl, more than likely, was going to think him crazy- perhaps off his rocker- but what the hell should he care for? Wasn't he almost always cold to girls other than her?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:32 pm
[K, tomorrow later today we start the long drive home so I probably won't be on again until tomorrow. I believe it's an overnight drive. ><;;]

Kana blinked around in confusion a few times, then turned her puzzled gaze towards him. The fact he sounded so cold towards her didn't really phase her, since she was used to that kind of behavior. But the fact she'd just fallen face first into this stranger's room had her a bit worked up. "U-um, I'm sorry!" she cried hastily. "I didn't mean to intrude! You just opened the door before I could move away... Oh!" she added quickly. "I'm not saying it's your fault though! I shouldn't have been leaning against the door in the first place!" She stared at up at him, biting her lip almost nervously as she finally got to her feet again, hovering awkwardly in the doorway.

She glanced around again, then her eyes fell upon the violin on his bed and widened slightly. "I-I've never seen anyone play one of those before!" she rambled on. "That song, it was really pretty! But it made me sad too..." Kana's voice trailed off suddenly as she realized how much she'd just been blabbing and she dropped her gaze to the floor, though her tail remained flicking excitedly behind her, cat ears perked in attention.

Krazy Kaori

wiingz

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:10 am
Koichi looked down at the girl in semi-disgust. Who, he thought, does she think she is? Going on and on about something she eavesdropped on. If I wasn't here, I'd have already gone at her with a knife... he thought, his eyes still narrowed down at the girl. "Shut up," he said bluntly, his voice cold, "I don't care if you've never seen someone play a violin before, nor do I care what you think of the music that was played." He stood there, in the hallway, allowing the light to spill into the darkening room as the cat-girl in front of him continued to seem jumpy. He wondered, though, how jumpy she'd be after his words seeped into her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:37 am
G put his book down, again placing the marker onto the start of the next chapter and decided to go for a walk, he looked around but the only thing there was to look at was a bunch of dorm rooms in a corridor. He moved down in the elevator a few levels then walked through a corridor, he passed an open door and saw a cat girl and a guy, he had just caught what the guy had said to the girl and decided to stay a little in case things got ugly and in case the girl needed any help  

neidr

wiingz

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:52 pm
Koichi blinkd once, shifting his gaze to the boy who'd just approached. He growled softly, moving his hand to the belt loop and chaining it with his thumb. "What do you want?" he barked, expecting an answer. This is why I just wanted to be with her... people are so nosey all the time. Why can't they just mind their own crappy buisness? he thought, scowling at the boy. At least you're not bored, though. That'd put you in a worse situation than you are in now, said a voice in his head, trying to lighten up his mood.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 4:12 pm
G didn't really answer his question instead he leant against the wall of the hallway, opening his mouth to speak he stopped for a moment before answering him "Right, that's not a very nice way to greet someone, and I'm here because of the way your talking to the young lady over there" he said giving a small bow to the cat girl who was standing in the hallway  

neidr

wiingz

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 4:55 pm
[[Neidr, that's a type of godmoding, i hope you know that. And, for your knowledge, I refuse to RP with someone who godmods. So, until you fix it, i'm not going to post]]  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:44 am
[Yes, Kana's not sitting... She's in the doorway. ^^;;]

Kana blinked at the sudden command to 'shut up' and fell silent for a moment, head tilted slightly as she stared at him. But then she smiled, and bowed her head in apology. "Then I am very sorry for bothering you," she replied. I didn't think he'd be so annoyed by a compliment... she thought, noting what he'd said about her comment of his playing. She turned to leave, pausing as another male approached. Her blue eyes followed him curiously as he neared, yet she said nothing. Then she glanced back at the first male, blinking as he actually growled. She'd guessed he was human from his scent, but then again, humans could growl if they were angry, right? She frowned slightly as her ears tilted towards him to better catch his words.

Then her eyes flicked back towards the new male, and she stepped back as he positioned himself in the doorway where she'd just been. She stared at him a moment, a little surprised that he'd bowed to her. But then she recovered and bowed in return before quickly glancing around herself. She found that when she'd stepped back to move for him, she entered further into the first male's room. She bit her lip anxiously as she turned to him again, bowing her head low and keeping it down as she spoke. "I-I'm very sorry!" she cried. She'd said she was leaving, but now found herself even further in, and a wave of guilt washed over and stayed with her. She still hadn't lifted her head again and had actually shut her eyes. She looked as if expecting to be hit for not leaving when she said.

[Oh yeah, and I'm back home again. ^^]

Krazy Kaori

neidr

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:22 pm
((OK sorry about that must have slipped my mind about you standing up, but could you please send me a pm as to how I'm godmoding))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:37 pm
[[sorry! I'm at windy's house, so we're alternating the computer to post XDD and her internet, she admits, is really bad ><]]

Koichi looked at the boy, before smirking. "Oh please, there's no reason for you to... protect her," he said slyly, emphasizing the word. In a flash, his hand hand bolted out, aiming for the girl; with no objection, he'd pull her into him. If that's how Skylar wants to play, I'll have to make her remember the same, he thought, intending to use Kana. There's no way she'll find out... I'll make sure of it. Besides, with most people knowing me by now, rumor will reach her eventually, he continued to think, wondering if she'll be ruined if she ever found out he had used her.

[[Please don't kill me ::prays:: I BLAME WINDY! XDDD EXCUSE ME?~!

wiingz

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:47 pm
[It's fine! I mean, I was gone for a whole week. ^^; Ack, what are you doing to her? ><;;]

Kana still had her head bowed and eyes shut. Her perked ears twitched though, as she took in the first male's comment to the second and she winced slightly, but her head was bowed so she hoped they hadn't seen. Both of them were towering over her in height, so she already felt small and weak enough. She yelped in alarm as the first male suddenly grabbed her, her eyes widening greatly. She'd been expecting to be hit, not pulled. She raised her head, staring at him uneasily. She had no idea what was happening or what he was doing. Her tail quickly wound around her waist, a sign of insecurity. "Wh-what are you doing?" she asked faintly, eyes still widened. Now she was more sure than ever she was going to be hurt. She quickly bowed her head and shut her eyes again as the memories rushed back.

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games