Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
Wingardia Wing: Girl's Dorms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shining_lights

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:07 pm
Lily smiled and nodded to Darius, doing as he said and closed her eyes lightly.

"Besides....if they did ever ene come close to truly coming between us.....I could always tear my soul apart. Liz would give them a run for their money." Lily said smiling lightly as she kept her eyes closed, content to just sit and talk with Darius as sleep tapped lightly on her shoulder.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:12 pm
"You can do that?" Darius asked, shocked about what he just heard. He thought that because he had brought them togeather that that was it, but he was happy that Lily at least had a plan.  

TaiBaiWong

shining_lights

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:25 pm
Lily nodded. "Yup, and only you can put us back together. Mom and Dad ripped us apart, with a curse that was ment for another...and only true love could put our souls back into place. But technically I could take us apart again if I had too....but I doubt it right?" She said laughing. She couldn't think of a time where things were so drastic that she'd have to pull her soul apart....but if it ever came to that, it was very simple to do, but also very painful for Lily.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:39 pm
"Yeah I don't think you'll really have to."

He smiled as he placed his hand on her head and began to run his fingers through her hair. He did wonder about what had happened to make thier souls split but he would ask another time.  

TaiBaiWong

shining_lights

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:43 pm
Lily was silent as she thought about what had happened that day when Lillian became Lily and Liz. Part of the memory was blurred and the exact details were a little fuzzed out, but for the most part Lily remembered that day. It was the last time she'd seen her mother, and only days later she left her father's house upon his will. She shook her head, and opened an eye to look at Darius. "You wonder about that don't you? I can see it in your eyes."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:46 pm
Darius smiled lightly, he had been found out.

"Yeah...I kinda do. If it's too hard on you then I will not press the issue."

He didn't need to know, but if Lily wanted to tell him then he would listen to her story, no matter how bad it was.  

TaiBaiWong

shining_lights

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:54 pm
"No, it's ok. I'll tell you what I remember though....." Lily took a deep breath, going back to a time when life wasn't nearly as great as it is now.

"I was about 6 years old. Mom was in the kitchen making breakfast and dad was sitting and talking to her. I was sitting in the living room playing alone. I remember there was a rocking chair behind me and a door to my right that led to a hallway....I remember hearing a knock at the door....and I guess it was mom walking down the hall...." Lily tightened the close on her eyes as she thought about what happened next.

((just giving you a chance to respond before I continue.))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:00 pm
Darius listened intently not sure of what was happening next, but he had an awful fealing about this. He paused for a moment not sure if he should say anthing, but he did it anway.

"And...who was at the door?"  

TaiBaiWong

shining_lights

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:13 pm
Lily shook her head, her eyes still closed as she saw a little verson of herself reach for the knob of the door that led into that dreadful hallway.

"I never did learn his name....He was a big man though. Dark murky eyes and a black trench coat. I remember he had holes in the knees of his pants, but that's only because I was that height on him. I walked out of the room I was in when I heard the door open and into the hallway that led to the door. Mom was already there and she was screaming bloody murder...." Lily stopped for a moment as her breath quickened. "It gets fuzzy here, but I remember seeing a a brilliant white light...it was mixing with a black one....Then it was gone.....and then....and then....Dad came in and said some funky words. He was saying a curse to the souls would split again, the black one would go back into the man, and the white one into mom....but I didn't know that." Lily felt a tear run down her cheek and she wiped it away.

"The curse hit me because I was in the way, and I split. The man got away with mom's soul and now there were two of me. Dad was furious, blamed me for mom dying. He sold me to slavery only a few days later....." Lily took Darius's hand and held it tightly in her own. She missed her mom, but as strange as it seems, she missed her father more.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:20 pm
Darius looked down at her a slight frown on his face. He whiped a small tear from Lily's face and lifted her gentley up and slowly turned her around and gave her a hug, he thought that she needed one. To have such a memory is one that is tragic indeed. He knew the pain that she felt. The two were alike that way. Though the trials were diffrent for the both of them. It ended with the same result. The two of them togeather  

TaiBaiWong

shining_lights

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:25 pm
Lily felt Darius's embrace and hugged him back. She smiled as she wiped one more tear from her eyes.

"I didn't know where Liz had gone for a long time. Turns out dad kept her and practically brainwashed her to hate me for 'killing' mom. Dad..." Lily laughed.

"Is it possible to love someone, and hate them all at once?" She shrugged.

"Neadless to say, when Liz and I finally did meet up, it wasn't a pretty sight. I though after I escaped from slavery, and came to Ria that she wouldn't be able to track me down....but she did. This time though, it was for the better, because I had you with me."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:30 pm
"Yeah...It was not just for you...but for me..."

Darius smiled gentley, he felt like he could cry, but he wouldn't. He did want to be the comforting one after all. He then proceeded to lean in and kiss her in the lips gentley pushing her back as he did.  

TaiBaiWong

shining_lights

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:33 pm
Lily felt his kiss and relaxed. She lay her head on his chest, closing her eyes, smiling lightly to herself.

"I love you Darius." She said in a very sleepy tone as sleep wrapped it's powerful arms around Lily and she didn't fight. She fell asleep with ease, having no troubles at all, without giving anything a second thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:42 pm
Darius smiled and lay down beside her. He slowly but gentley leaned Lily up, so she wouldn't wake up, so he could put a wing under her and moved next to her. He then wrapped his wings around her body forming a small blanket or cuccon. Keeping them warm and close. Then Darius slowly, but surely fell asleep.

*The next morning*  

TaiBaiWong

shining_lights

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:46 pm
Lily awoke that morning with a smile on her face. She felt warm and safe, something she didn't usually feel when she woke up in the morning. "Ummm." She said streching her arms, but realizing that she would hit Darius if she streached any farther. So she stopped and lay next to him, not daring to move for fear of waking him.  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games