Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:31 pm
Daphne smiled and took Dulceri's hand, waking down the hall. "I'm taking your bed." She said simply, walking in and taking off her shoes. Daphne jumped on the bed and smiled, feeling comfortable. "You can stay if you stay on your side of the bed." She giggled ad feel asleep.

((Done.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:40 pm
Amiea looked at Rygor as the shadows came towards her a wave of water arose absorbing the shadows as the wind increased in the room. She ascended as she she sent a twister of air and water towards him, as the temperature began to drop in the room. "Let's see how long you can focus on your shadows when you're freezing" she stated with a laugh.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:53 pm
Rygor frowned he hated the cold. He was soon shivering he tried to manipuilate the shadows around him but only managed a small shadow wave to send at her. He pulled his sword out "Well I might not like the cold but I don't think this is affected" He said as the blade shot out at her as he swung it. He also tried throwing an explosion at her but all he managed was a small one.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:58 pm
"Oh. Yeah. Just ah...just take my bed there." Dulceri took off his shoes and socks, then his shirt and made himself comfortable by her side. He normally slept on his stomach, but thoughts of tomorrow kept him staring at the ceiling in thought. "Yeah. Goodnight Daphne." Against his will, he falls asleep with a smile as bright as a nightlight.

(Yep.)

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:01 pm
Amiea looked as he charged her, as she drew out her steel fans and she was hit by the shadow wave as she was now on the ground. The explosion had missed but his sword was now on top of her steel fans that she had crossed. She slid between his legs as she kicked him in his back, as she rode the wind currents she had created as the wind began to pick up speed as the walls began to rattle.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:08 pm
Rygor fell forward from Aimiea's kick to his back. He caught himself seconds before he hit the ground and jumped back. He could feel the wind get worse and knew even if his sword launched at her again it couldn't stay on target. He smiled and sat his hand on the ground makeing a pool of darkness that then rushed towards her and then formed a shadow spike when it got close. "Getting tired yet" He called to her. He knew soon they would be getting tired and the sparing match would end.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:11 pm
"Actually" she stated as she descended. "I am getting tired" she said as she stood on the ground. "I'm calling it a night right now Rygor" she said patting him on the back as she left the sparring room and walked upstairs to her room, falling face first into her bed and rolled over. She inhaled deeply and the fell asleep.

((Done))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:17 pm
Rygor smiled "good night Aimiea" He said. He knew it was late and headed to his own room and put his weapon away. He lied on his bed silently debating on going with Nephilis or Aimiea. He sighed as he made his decision and soon fell asleep.

(same here)  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:19 pm
(-Eats Popcorn- nice this is the best action movie ever!)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:31 pm
(You'll like chapter one then. It's too far away now finally.)

The morning sun rises and so does Nephilis at the same pace. He gets out of bed and makes his way to the mirror of the bathroom almost tripping over a pile of clothes he neglected to put in the hamper. His blonde hair was a mess, but he quickly fixed it with a few rakes of his golden comb. "Good as new." He said to himself in the mirror. He grabs a new suit that differed from his regal robes. It was a simple shirt, a golden necklace from his deceased mother and a pair of blue jeans. "Time to find Asani and Amiea...well...Amiea!!"

~~~

Dulceri looks out the window sill at the rising sun. The stone changed the color of the sunrise from a light red to a dark purple. "Wow. That thing is giving off some serious disruption. What do you think Daph?" He turns and looks at her. She was still in a deep slumber. He, on the other hand, was up and ready. A brown and white checkered button up over a white shirt. He also wore brown shorts and a pair of slippers for comfort. All he waited for now was for her to awake.

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:39 pm
Amiea's hair was stuck to her face from the drool on her pillow. She then heard Nephilis' voice as she rolled out of bed. The clear sky was now cloudy. She looked at herself in the mirror and looked at herself. "Damn...looks like I've been hit with a boulder" she stated as she put on a beautiful tank top with shorts on. She through on some sandles and took care of her hygiene. "What?!?!?!....." she said yelling walking down the stairs of the palace as she progressed.

Shatara awoke the next morning as she looked at the book she was reading. She shook her head as she sat up straightforward looking at the mirror across from her bed. In an instant her clothes faded away to bring about a new appearance. "Hmmm...it actually worked and I thought this book was a piece of crap" she stated to herself.

Helios had been up as the sun arose his red hair was highlighted. He didnt know what was planned for today but hoped he could spend some time with his friends. He quickly showered, hoping into some dark orange pants with yellow wrist bands as he walked shirtless downstairs of the Kilitian Palace.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:42 pm
Kenji just nodded as they walked towards the gates. It was hard to find it with all the wind and sand in his face and he was worried that they were lost. At the wrong time, a gust of wind blew and started a sandstorm.  

Elricbrothers1144

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:43 pm
Rygor awoke hearing Nephilis call for his sister. "Glad I live with a morning person" He said. He sighed as he got up and got dressed and combed his hair. He grabbed his sword in case he needed it. He headed towards where Nephilis was yelling from. "Good morning Nephilis" He said with a yawn as he found him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:50 pm
"Good morning Rygor. I missed you yesterday, especially when that asteroid came down. Me and Dulce were, well, hold on for a minute. You might be sick after this." He takes his arm and falls back through a wall. He circulates through the materials in the wall and appears in the hallway in front of Amiea. "You don't have to yell. People are still asleep..." He lets go of Rygor and pats him. "That's always fun to me. Sorry about that pal."  

Mahareshi

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:56 pm
Rygor smiled at him "I was there I just was blending into the background so to speak although I think I headed back before it hit the ground though" He said. He looked at Aimiea and was about to make a comment and then decided against it "good morning Aimiea I hope you slept well" He said. He looked back at Nephilis "and no problems about walking through the wall just be glad that it didn't explode as we were going through it" He said.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games