Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Twilight Falls (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ACsweetpea

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:40 pm
User Image

User Image

TERA MISASHI

"Stop worrying." Tera said as she walked up behind Zeramaru and hugged him.

"I promised myself. I promised I'll wait for you." Tera started singing as she turned Zeramaru to face her. "The midnight hour I know you'll shine on through."

((Havock I wanna do the ballad thing you talked about xd ))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:46 pm
User Image

Akasun Zeramaru

Zeramaru smiled and slowly held onto Tera's hands. "I promised myself. " Zeramaru sang as he stroked Tera's hair gently.
"I promised the world for you..." Zeramaru sang as he turned away and walked towards a flower bush.

"I gave you flowers" Zeramaru sang as he gave Tera another flower "You made my dreams come true.

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

ACsweetpea

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:20 pm
User Image

User Image

TERA MISASHI

"How many of us out there" Tera sang as she took the flower and looked up. "Feel the pain of loosing what was once there?" she sang as she walked up to Zeramaru and looked him straight in his eyes.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:28 pm
User Image

Akasun Zeramaru

Zeramaru sighed then embraced Tera. "Who can live without love." he sang softly in her ear.
"I promised myself. I'll make it up to you. I know I'm in love with you." he sang softer and softer. The needles were flying around them and the kunai with the explosive tag exploded and created a dramatic lighting.

((dramatic LOL MOMMENT!))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

KazElli

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:42 pm
User Image

User Image

Mai timed it almost right she ran towards Zetsumi away from the water and then somersaulted over Zetsumi
Mai was surprised that there were feet near her, she saw the feet when she somersaulted over the jet of water.

Upon landing she sheathed her katana and twirled it then drove it into the ground. She actually twirled it around Zetsumi's chakra strings and anchored it into position since the katana was sheathed it wont cut the strings and Zetsumi is in a way incapacitated.

Yumi's face emerged from behind Mai's. "wow sis you can fight if you wanted or fought seriously"

Mai grinned widely. "Cant touch this! du du dun dun dun du du dun." Mai sang as she unrolled her scroll and summoned two tonfas. As she grabbed them she ran towards Alice as she jumped over Guldan.

Upon landing she sang again. "Ma-ia-hii Ma-ia-huu Ma-ia-hooMa-ia-haha" She then took a swing at Alice.

"I take back what I said."

((  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:01 pm
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image

Fenrir appeared a short distance nearby and crossed his arms as he angrily glared at the sight before him. In a sudden flash Fenrir appeared in front of Alice and caught the swing made at her in one of his claws.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

KazElli

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:23 pm
((Fenny if you are waiting for Havock to go on he wont. He texted me about seeing a movie so since the mall opens in like one hour and a movie lasts two hours then he eats lunch... thats four hours of waiting. ))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:25 pm
((four hours I don't have. I edited))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

KazElli

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:33 pm
((fenny it a sunday here... I'll be off soon and go to mass I doubt havock will go online anytime soon. Me thinks I will watch New Moon but after lunch. ))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:35 pm
User Image

User Image

Mai stopped and then backed off. "Joo look Familiar." she said biting her finger.

"Yeah I know I've seen him before" Yumi said emerging from Mai's body.

KazElli

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:38 pm
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image

((Alright, I'll see you later.))
"Zeramaru's twins. You two grew up fast while I was away. What is this, some kind of twisted family reunion?"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:46 pm
User Image

User Image

"Joo the one with big bone!" Mai said clapping up and down then remembered that they fought him kinda.
"Wait joo gonna try to keel us again." She said as she flicked up her hand and readied two scrolls.

Yumi slid her arm back then pulled out HER katana but it was still sheathed. "Dont be like that. He wants to kill dad not you. Look I'm not gonna say it twice but Dad is old and has memory loss and I dont want to fight you."

KazElli

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:50 pm
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
Fenrir glanced at Zeramaru, who seemed too preoccupied to pay much attention to him, and then back at the twins, his electric-blue eyes piercing into them. "If you don't want to fight me then answer this, why did you truly come here. You and your family left this place a long time age, and even killed your father from what I heard, so why return here? What're you really after?"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:52 pm
(Havock and AC went to go see New Moon...)  

Zombie Swagger

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:55 pm
((What are they back together or something? And good luck for them cuz I've already seen it. Maybe it's because I'm a guy and haven't read the books but I found it incredibly...boring. I thought this one was supposed to have some action in it!))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games