Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kumogakure Forest (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hid-behind-the-mask

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:53 pm
User Image

Hachi watched in pain and disgust as heads, appendages, and tentacles grew out of him. He didn't how much longer he could take the genjutsu before he emptied the contents of his stomach. So he made the sign he was working just a moment ago, and use his newly found skill.
Kai.

((I'll just leave it at that and have you say whether not i broke through mine

P.S. i just realized this but, if i used that jutsu, i could actually make people grow more appendages because of the Kurama clan's kekkei genkai xD))

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:30 pm
Blood suddenly woke up from the genjutsu without knowing it. He hadnt used kai, but he noticed that Zeno had put his arm on him, and must have disturbed his chakra flow. Blood sighed and said Pressed some of his chakra into Zeno as well. Waking Zeno from the genjutsu he then said "Zeno, I want to be in a genjutsu." Blood could have know about the genjutsu because of his sharingan but decided not to do so. Blood then shouted "Zeramaru... Could you please put me into another genjutsu"

((6+1, not 6+2 so i still have to do 6 to learn kai))  

Bloodfang23

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:43 pm
User Image

Akasun Zeramaru

The genjutsus broke and everything appeared to be normal once again.

Zeramaru twisted his arm and a fire burst out as he started welding the metal armor onto the legs creating lots of noise and he could not hear what blood said.

He turned the flamethrower in his hand off and decided one last thing before teaching Hachi genjutsus. "If you can confuse someone with nin and gen they wont do kai and think its real. That is what you need to do in order for genjutsus to be effective." Zeramaru said as he looked for more sheets of metal in his parts for his puppet.

((13. Sorry blood I cant hear you I'm building a puppet. xXlildizzle1516Xx for one thing I never affected you with a genjutsu so you would not be able to see what they THINK they are seeing... If my rpc was still evil he would literally eat you. I'll teach you kai but JOIN the guild wide exam I.

Hows about it Blood... your gennin against mine. Rio vs Anzu. Zephyr vs either Hachi or Ryugan.
You would be better than me in genjutsu since I am a puppeteer but I've got ages of experience.

Actually mask... when I use the appendages to strangle it will only knock them out however if YOU use then they can kill... Kurama))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:18 pm
Zeno sighed"Great...I get to train by myself!"He said happily,he then took out his Second Hyuuga scroll"Hmm this one is very nice"Zeno got into his stance and started spinnign releasing chakra as he did"Rotation!"A Small bubble of chakara appeared but it wasnt even half the expected size"Crap!"
1/2

Zeno dedided to try again"That was close...I think I can do it"Zeno restarted himself and then began to spin as he released small amounts of chakra"Rotation!"This time a large Chakra bubble was formed around Zeno and when he stopped spinnign it faded"That was good"He said cockily
2/2

VanillaBear 166

2,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:21 pm
Seeing Zeramaru was busy... He decided to put himself under a simple genjutsu, the clone jutsu, Blood could seem himself, but it was just an illusionary clone

Blood then tried the jutsu again, concentrated and part of the clone started to fade, but it then went back to its original form.

(2/7)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:23 pm
User Image

Akasun Zeramaru

Zeramaru added a charka control device inside the two chakra lances to control the amount of chakra spent when it is used. "Lousy genin. It may take you a few moments to learn a jutsu but it takes ages before it is applied in combat well. I bet you cant even knock me down"

"Well come one genin. I'm a puppeteer I should not be able to beat you in taijutsu right and you are a hyuuga." Zeramaru said as he smirked but he kept working on his puppet.

((14.))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Makito_Suzine

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:32 pm
User Image

'Hyuuga Anzu

"That wont be needed Zeramaru-sama." Anzu said as she jumped and landed next to Zeramaru.

"I'm quite capable of defeating another genin like me." Anzu said smirking a bit as she tossed her sword into a tree and burying it half way in. "Sure this genin is fast I can tell but you trained me in the desert fist style, Pai Quan and the gentle fist style I combine all five fundamentals of taijutsu." Anzu said as she approached a tree.

"Speed." Anzu said letting out a flurry of strikes at the tree. "Strength." She said ramming her palm into it creating a large crack. "Agility." she said as she jumped into the tree running on its side doing several flips. "Flexibility." As she landed on her right heel she turned 180 and her left heel struck the tree and quickly her right doubled up and struck the tree. "And accuracy." She said ramming her index finger into a point of a tree that was its last sturdy joint cracking that and causing the tree to fall down.

There's a killer inside us. You don't have to deny it; We were created to be that way.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:42 pm
Zeno smiled at the appearance of anouther Hyuuga"Good Evening Cousin"He said as he bowed to one of his distant family,it wasnt the first time he met a member of his family he didnt know about and he didnt think it would be the last,Hyuuga were all over the Shinobi world"I like to focus on Genjutsu and Ninjutsu seeing as the byakugan already gives me a profensioncy in Taijutsu"Rio rubbed his Wristgaurds"Well if you want to spar I have no objections"He positioned himself in a Gentle Fist Position"Come Cousin..."  

VanillaBear 166

2,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Makito_Suzine

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:52 pm
User Image

'Hyuuga Anzu

"Wow... primitive." Anzu said as she bowed in respect then she extended her right arm. "I see I get first strike so ok your funeral." Anzu said as she threw a smoke bomb at Zeno's feet.

After it detonated she threw several shuriken. Anzu crouched down with one leg bent, the other extended slightly. Her arms are held out wide and outstretched high above their head, but loose and relaxed at the same time. This allows for the her to be able to target any part of the opponent’s body, whether it be their head or their feet.

There's a killer inside us. You don't have to deny it; We were created to be that way.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:55 pm
Zeno immediatly reacted and flipped backwards dodging the shuriken and landing on hsi hands which he used to flip backwards again and land back on his feet"That was good..."He said. He then got back into his fighting position watching Anzu waiting to see what she would do. He kept one hand behidn his back thought which would seem odd to Anzu  

VanillaBear 166

2,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Makito_Suzine

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:05 pm
User Image

'Hyuuga Anzu

Anzu noted that Zeno was very, very defensive and attacking him may prove difficult but she had a trick up her sleeve. "This is the desert fist style"

She pulled a bit on her arm guards removing them but there was sand inside which stayed on her arms and sand also expelled from her legs creating some sort. She quickly ran towards Zeno as she approached she bent backwards doing a sort of flip to kick Zeno's chin. She landed on her left arm and she was ready to move her other arm into a counter attack.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:10 pm
Zeno saw the attacks coming and leaned backwards to dodge the kick and after that Zeno reared up a kick and shot it forward as fast as he could at the back of Anzu he choose this moment because she was most vulnerable seeing as she was standing on her arms with her back to Zeno seeing as her kick just missed while at the same time he wondered why she had removed her arm gaurds and why his chest,the area where her legs had come closest to had a tiny amount of sand on it  

VanillaBear 166

2,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Makito_Suzine

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:17 pm
User Image

'Hyuuga Anzu

Anzu moved her free arm into the kick using that momentum to flip forward landing on her feet. Not only that but her sand absorbed most of the blow and she barely felt anything.

"Teishitsu-Jouhai-Sho" Anzu said as she bent down and spun 360. Using that speed she rose up to uppercut Zeno.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:23 pm
((Your standing on a hand with you back to me you cant block with your free arm it wouldnt move back that far without breaking it))
Zeno smiled and leaned his upperbody back letting the Uppercut harmlessly fly into the air and since the momentum from that strike and the spin kept going Anzu kept going up into the air and thus had her midsection exposed to which zeno took advantage of he shot his fist forward in a tight punch at her stomach which was onyl about 1 foot away It is too easy to dodge her attacks is she holding back?

VanillaBear 166

2,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items