Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Grass Village Training Ground Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:03 pm
Kuromaru ran back in to find his sensei still there. "Well there goes Nakashima. He's training with Kasuma. Anyways I really need help on training my element. I want to learn Water Prison Jutsu. Would you happen to know anyone who knows it?" Kuromaru said very talkative.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:58 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

"I'm sorry to hear that Kuro he could of been a great leaf, it happens and don't let it get ya down." Arekku said smiling as he took out pairs of scrolls,"Well yeah and right now there really not training anyone, sorry Kuro though there other ways to train."

Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:56 pm
"No prob Teach, but I want to learn that jutsu big time. It'll give me such an advantage." he started thinking about all the different attacks and combos he could use. "Well then I still need to train. It does matter if it's just hand-to-hand combat. He do you think we could spar now. I think it'll be more even. Me and Bro woulda been to much of a match for you." he said chuckling.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:58 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

"Yeah you should work on your comedy Kuro." Arekku said as he was starting to stretch a little he looked up as he dropped his swords and threw them to the side,"Well come on now."

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Naito_Are7 generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 4!

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:04 pm
ta dah  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:11 pm
((Lmao howd ya do that?))  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:15 pm
just go to post action

random num
and ta da  
XxBlack_FlashxX generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 3!
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:16 pm
((Will edit once I find out the number.))
Kuromaru reached into his back pouch and pulled out three soldier pills. He noticed some smelled different so he decided to test the first once and see what would happen.  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:26 pm
He felt stronger already and the tossed the two others, which smelled the same as the first, to Haimaru and Tsuki. They leaped in the air and caught the pills. He made a couple of handseals and activated Juujin Bunshin (Beast-Man Clone). Then he made a few more activating Shikyaku no Jutsu (Four-Legged Technique). Then with both dogs transformed into him he activated the Byakugan and so did his pet look-alikes.
Him and Haimaru used Gatsuuga to burrow underground and wait for an opening. Tsuki stood in the Juuken-Ryu(Gentle Fist) style of fighting waiting for Arekku to make the first move.

Gatsuuga (Dual Piercing Fang)
Description: Gatsuuga is a supreme Taijutsu technique of the Juujin Bunshin style of combat. After the familiar transforms into a copy of the clan member, both the familiar and ninja will begin a spinning attack. The preferred time to attack is when their opponent is showing an opening. Using this chance the fast rotating of the two attackers will cause a damaging impact on their opponent when they connect with their claws. While using this technique, both attackers are able to rotate and strike from multiple angles.

Juujin Bunshin (Beast-Man Clone)
Description: First the clan member and the familiar may ingest a soldier pill to help their strength and stamina. Then, acting in conjunction with the clan member, the canine familiar will transform themselves into a copy of the clan member. While in this form they can accomplish many of the same techniques as the original.

Shikyaku no Jutsu (Four-Legged Technique)
Description: After forming the needed hand seals, chakra begins to emit from the body of the clan member and they take on a more canine-like appearance. These body changes give them increased speed and agility.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:54 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Arekku just stood there for a while before he took off in a light sprint as he neared him just five feet away from him he suddenly disappeared as he re appeared with both his hands on the floor as he attempted to do a quick side swipe to his ribs with full force.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:50 pm
Tsuki leaped up,dodging the kick, and landed on Arekku's leg. She threw a well placed kick to his head. If he ducked she'd keeping going with the kick in a 360 degree circle and then try to backwards hook kick with her opposite leg. If he managed to dodge the attack she would retreat treat and form two shadow clones while she stayed behind and leave them to attack.
((I really adapted to iKoisu's way of RPing in battle lol))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:33 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

Arekku suddenly with his other leg cut off his kick at her knee with a quick downward guillotine strike while his hands was still on the floor he span around quickly trying to drop her down to the floor using the gravity to make the impact greater to the solid floor if she didn't dodge. Though all this was using his incredible speed so all his movements were done in split seconds. Though at the same time the chakra from the body was at this time leaving her body as Arekku was still wearing his armor. He groaned a little as he was getting a little heavy now.

((Well that's good))

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:55 pm
Tsuki rolled just barely dodging the guillotine kick. She grab his arm holding him down. Haimaru and Kuromaru used Gatsuuga and came barreling out the ground. The seperated so then one would come from the left and the other from the right. If Arekku so happened to dodge they would quickly zoom back around to strike him. Tsuki retreated amongst the one coming attack and formed some handseals. Three puffs of smoke appear and then there were three more Kuromaru's. Two used Gatsuuga while the other used Tsuuga in conjunction of Kuromaru and Haimaru's Gatsuuga. One clone would come from abopve while the two other and Kuromaru and Haimaru will attack from all sides making a "+" symbol from an arieal point of view. Tsuki hid amongst a tree and waited to strike.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:40 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

((Well that's a weird dodge after all you were on my leg and trying to kick my face so your in the air a roll you would need to be on the floor))
Arekku made a series of seals making three wind clones and three shadow clones as the wind clones got on front of attack and at they were burst they did damage an a distraction as the shadow clones suddenly came from high as they tried to crash down with a drop kick. As the rest tried came down attacking an image of Arekku was only there as Arekku was standing away from the scramble.

((Ps there is a jutsu system and as a genin you could only use the Shadow Clone for one post and you would be drained))

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:47 pm
((Ill post the counter attack later because it looks like you typed that up super fast and it was very confusing sweatdrop . I guess I didn't describe the dodge well. If I was on your leg once you had block the with the other leg all I had to do was drop to the ground and roll which, if your kicks were as fast as posted, the kick would've barely missed me. And when you think about it there are technically three ninja each with there own chakra. Kuromaru has his own chakra, Haimaru has his own chakra, and Tsuki has her own. Which means that only Tsuki will be drained.))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games