Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Anthro-Apartment complex (No More Rooms Sorry!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FiliaFlammae

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:25 pm
"Most likely math and computer science," Mahewa answered promptly. "But I'm also hoping to take some art classes. You see, my dream job... I want to get into the animation industry someday!" Her eyes shone in excitement when she said this.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:22 pm
Kai smiled "I see" she looked quite cute as she explained her dream. He looked out the window "I may have to get a job, after all, the cost of living is not cheap". He walked towards the door "I'll let you get changed, You probably don't want me watching after all!" he laughed "I'll meet you down at the pool 'K?"  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:48 pm
Jackal McFluffybutt
Shirou smiled, and laughed happily, taking Anons arm opening as an invitation to glomp him, pinning the wolf to the ground. "You're right, I love the outdoors!" he said happily.

Anon laughed as Shirou pinned him to the soft grass. He put up a playful struggle but eventually stopped and simply lay back, grinning and looking up at the dragon and the sky behind him. "I can definatly see that...and apparently you also like tackling me to the ground" The wolf giggled some, his smile only growing.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:11 pm
"Great, see ya in a few!" Mahewa closed the door and set about the arduous task of digging and rummaging through both suitcases in search of her bathing suit...  

FiliaFlammae

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:36 pm
Kai proceeded downstairs and outside to where everyone else is and saw that the wolf was once again, pinned to the ground. He looked down at him "You seem to wind up like this a lot huh?" he looked around at the set up "Nice job by the way, Demyx did a good job setting up the lights".  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:35 pm
Shirou chuckled as he sat up on Anon's belly, smiling down on the wolf in the bright light of the lanterns. "theres nothign else I would rather do." he said with a chuckle.  

Jackal McFluffybutt

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:54 pm
Kai wandered over to the food table and took a pawful of nachos. He glanced over at the building, wondering when mahewa was going to come down.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:52 pm
"Ya, but i'm rather getting to like it." Anon smiled warmly, closing his eyes some. He looked as if in deep thought for a moment though the grin never left. "Hmm are you sure? What about watching a tinsy bit of fireworks hmm?" He voiced the question loud enough so that Kai would hear it as well. "I suppose using a small bit of magic wont be to bad."  

demoneyeszero

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:05 pm
Kai had been spacing out and didn't hear Anon. "What was that about fireworks?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:07 am
Shirou chuckled happily and nodded. "Fireworks would be cool! Can you make fireworks Kai?" he asked with a smile, not leaving the wolfs form.

((just to let you guys know, the contest is still on, please PM me with your entries))  

Jackal McFluffybutt

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:12 pm
Anon smiled more "Well i was thinking that since this is really our first full house party i could use... a little bit of my magic and put on a small show. That is unless you wish to help as well Kai?" He laughed a bit hugging Shirou around the waist as that was really as high as he could reach with the dragon still sitting atop him.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:50 pm
The door swung open, and a timid Mahewa stepped outside. Sure, this swimsuit of hers was pretty much the anti-bikini when it came to coverage, but she still wasn't used to exposing so much fur. As the lioness walked towards the others, though, gradually her gait became more confident.

"Hey, anyone else fancy a swim?"

[[Image, anyone?]]  

FiliaFlammae

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:20 pm
{This is also a new entry.)

"I suppose I could help" Kai replied "My magic is really somthing to... see...." he trailed off as he caught sight of Mahewa. "Wow" was all he managed to say as she walked over to him.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:12 pm
The lioness came to a halt in front of Kai, noticing that he was looking at her rather intently. "Uh... do you like it?" she asked, her voice higher than usual.  

FiliaFlammae

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:52 pm
"Um.... I ... uh!" Kai seemed to have paralasis of the mouth as he turned several shades of crimson under his gold fur. He put a paw to his mouth and cleared his throat "It looks really good on you" he finally managed to say.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games