Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Dueling Arena ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SJ3 Lone Samurai

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:07 am
((now i wanna eat. . . . gonk )))  
delbosque rolled 1 100-sided dice: 51 Total: 51 (1-100)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:23 am
((Ack! Sorry guys for not responding sooner... I was actually on yesterday but my brain shorted and I checked everything except the arena... *slaps own forehead* -lame of me... sweatdrop ))

((Saito's roll modified to 16 for skewering +5))
Saito managed to impale a lobster with one of his knives, killing it instantly.
He also wounded one of the salmon which hadn't quite recovered well enough to effectively dodge the knives ...and also chopped a claw off of one of the lobsters which was dodging a knife, only to run into the path of a poorly-aimed knife that otherwise would have hit an empty patch of ground.

Still in Saito's neighborhood:
1 puppy
8 salmon; 1 wounded
10 lobsters; 1 missing a claw

The puppy, enraged at being ignored by Saito, began barking its head off at a high decibel level. All of the salmon were also enraged beyond previous levels, and would certainly be harder to hit, as they darted about ludicrously and generated electrical shielding. The lobsters prepared to cast more spells.

1-10: The puppy-summon spell wears off and the puppy dissolves immediately into thin air, going back to wherever it was summoned from. The salmon's shielding is fritzy, due to their berserk-mode making it harder for them to concentrate on electricity.
11-20: The puppy runs around barking, and starts to fade but won't fully disappear until next round. The salmon maintain reasonably-effective shields and receive a +5 (-5 to attacker's roll) next round for dodging/deflecting attacks aimed at them.
21-50: The puppy barks so insanely loud that there is a possibility of sonic damage or distraction. The salmon's shielding will result in a +5 to defense against attacks aimed at them, and also they rush at Saito to try to ram him again.
51-90: The puppy barks insanely loud and could cause sonic damage and/or distraction, and also bites Saito's shoe. Not only do the salmon have effective enough shielding to receive a +5 next round, but the electricity is strong enough to cause a small amount of damage if they hit Saito at high speed.
91-100: The puppy barks insanely loud and bites Saito's shoe, hard enough to bite through the shoe. The salmon will receive a +5 to defense next round, and also will cause a fair amount of electrical damage if they hit Saito.

((and jt, I'll let you interpret the number and say just what happens as a result, like how many salmon hit Saito and whatnot...))  

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
delbosque rolled 1 100-sided dice: 24 Total: 24 (1-100)

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:17 am
((+20 to Heyane's roll for initial discovery of the seafood's completely random crazy-fun weakness, the one classified as "so randomly insane it has to work." That weakness is... Garnish! Yes, folks, the seafood in question is weak against all varieties of garnish. Congratulations! Tell them what they've won!!! Um... they've won a +20 to their roll. Oh, yeah, that's right. So what is it now? The roll is hereby modified to 50. *waves hand* Preow.))

The hot sauce and garnish rained down... and 305 salmon and 282 lobsters crashed into each other and many of the salmon generated freaky-high-voltage electrical shields which ended up shorting out the brains of many of the lobsters, which snapped their claws at the salmon and cut some of them to pieces.
When the sparks stopped flying and the reflex-action snapping stopped resounding, 234 salmon and 229 lobsters all drenched in hot sauce remained, shuddering at the memory of the dreaded Garnish.

1-10: The salmon and lobsters suffer an allergic reaction to the hot sauce, which coupled with the trauma of the Garnish Incident causes them to be entirely incapable of attacking this turn and also to have a -5 to defense next round (+5 to attacker's roll).
11-20: The salmon and lobsters are bothered by the hot sauce, enough to make them unable to attack this turn, but not enough to weaken their defenses next round.
21-50: The seafood are unfazed by the hot sauce, and they attack Heyane's airplane-vacuum by ramming it and pinching at it, hoping to tear it to pieces.
51-90: The seafood do their best to tear up the vacuum-plane, and also some of the lobsters cast random spells at Heyane. (You can make something up here, just so long as it does some actual damage)
91-100: The seafood attack the vacuum-plane and Heyane, and a lot of the lobsters cast random and destructo spells at them. (You can make something up here, just so long as it does a lot of damage)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:31 am
By the time he reached the administrative office somewhere back in the mess of hallways within the structure of the arena, Raul had thoroughly succeeded in convincing himself that the legal-sized pages of fine print his cousin had given him to look over were completely incomprehensible.
Sighing, he reached up to knock on the door, though it was slightly ajar already.  

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
SJ3 Lone Samurai rolled 1 100-sided dice: 58 Total: 58 (1-100)

SJ3 Lone Samurai

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:55 pm
saitos ears bleed slightly and he winces slighlty in pain because of the dog biting. . .

1-10 saito has gotten a headach and dosent feel like doing anything
11-20 saito kicks the dog and say "damb mutt. . ." and he thorws a couple more knives at the lobsters and what not and they are still poorley aimed
21-50: saito kicks the dog hard in the side and then thows some decently aimed knives at the lobsters and salmon
51-90 saito wacks the dog hard aginst the head with his sheath and then he thows some well aimed knives at the lobsters and shoves his sword into the ground and hits it hard and makes earth go flying at the salmon
91-100 saito goes to stab the dog with the sword and then he throws very greatly aimed knives at the lobsters and salmon  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:19 am
((+5 to Saito's knife-throwing and earth attacks, making for a modified roll of 63 for those attacks for bludgeoning and skewering... but the salmon get +5 to their defense for their electricity shields generated last round, putting it back at 58 for the earth attack, and then a plain 58 for the attack on the dog))

The little dog yelped and stumbled about, appearing to flicker, like a hologram that isn't being properly maintained... clearly, the summon spell was wearing off.
5 of the salmon escaped the attack unharmed, due to their shielding. The one wounded last round didn't have a proper shield going and was blasted to little pieces, while the other two blocked some of the ground flying at them, but not enough... they were battered to death as well.
Of the lobsters, 2 were flat-out skewered by Saito's knives, 2 were skewered by the same knife, another one was hit and killed by a knife that was on its way to skewer another lobster, and another knife tore clean through a lobster and lopped off a claw of one of the remaining ones.

Left Over:
1 flickery puppy
5 salmon
3 lobsters, 2 missing a claw each

1-10: The puppy simply disappears. The remaining 5 salmon are disoriented by the earth attack, enough to not keep up their shielding or attack. -5 to the salmon's defenses next turn. The lobsters spend their time regrouping.
11-20: The puppy whimpers, flickers again and disappears.The remaining 5 salmon have weakened shields, and are disoriented enough not to attack this round. The lobsters cast 4 spells, one for each claw among them: a fireball spell, a spell to rain chicken feathers, a mini-thunderbolt spell, and a spell to make Saito's hair grow two feet longer in 5 seconds. Only one of the spells hits. (jt, go ahead and pick which one ;] minimal damage.)
21-50: The puppy flickers some more, and whimpers in pain. The remaining 5 salmon have weakened shields, and reflexively charge at Saito, but some of them miss. Of the four spells cast by the lobsters, two hit. (pick which two you want for mild-medium damage)
51-90: The puppy whimpers, then runs in circles around Saito, barking again. All 5 salmon ram into Saito. Three of the lobsters' spells hit. (whichever three, for moderate-to-lotsa damage)
91-100: The puppy barks like crazy again, then bites at Saito's other foot. All 5 remaining salmon ram Saito, with new electrical shields up to shock him a bit. All four of the lobsters' spells hit, for maximum damage (whatever you think maximum damage would be, considering these are just spells cast by little lobsters ;] )  

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
delbosque rolled 1 100-sided dice: 28 Total: 28 (1-100)

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:22 am
((DAH! *slaps forehead* Forgot to roll... so... here's the roll for damages on the above attack))  
SJ3 Lone Samurai rolled 1 100-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-100)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:29 pm
((this is going to be funny. . .))
saito is hit by the fire and by the hair grower. . . he now had a fiery mullet going on " oww. . . you have to be kidding me. . .

1-10 he sighs heavily and pulls out a knife and cuts his hair down to one foot in length
11-20 saito pulls out a small bottle of water and throws it on the hair putting out the fire and then he throws the rest on the dog while throwing two poorly aimed knives at it
21-50 saito put the fiery mullet out but leaves the mullet alone for now and he quickly does the same attack as before with throwing the knives and this time he swings his sword an inch above the ground quickly and with force and it had the almost same affect as the other one but it was slightly more powerful and quicker
51-90 saito puts out the fire and then he pulls out the rest of his knives and chucks them at all of his targets making a seeming wall of flying knives
91-100 saito puts out the fire and pulls out an insane number of knives and that is all he has left and he chucks them all as a wall of knives at both his enemies on the ground as well as any of them that are flying nearby  

SJ3 Lone Samurai

Justin the blademaster.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 4:57 pm
((arrives from the plushie place))

I waste no time looking for a Challenger, to vent my fustrations of the day on.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:05 pm
((Justin, if you are going to RP in this area, please make sure to follow this area's restrictions.
  • All fighting in the Dueling Arena must follow the dice system established for the area. This can be found in the Arena Chat thread in the Town Talk subforum.
  • You have to register in order to fight in a tournament, which you just intruded on.
  • Killing another member's characters without their permission (even if it is just a puppy monster NPC) is considered godmodding and is strictly against guild rules.

Please edit your previous post or myself or another member of the moderation team will edit it for you.
If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or ask in the Town Talk subforum~!))  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Justin the blademaster.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:55 pm
(sorry about that.) sweatdrop

"Does anyone want to Challange the strongest Warrior alive?" I shout.  
delbosque rolled 1 100-sided dice: 43 Total: 43 (1-100)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:49 am
((sj3, that IS funny... lol!))
((Thanks for the assistance FA))
((Justin, are you considering signing up for the tournament? It hasn't officially started yet, this is just a practice battle while sign-ups are going on...
so you can join in for now without having signed up))

((sorry everyone, I got sidetracked by RL again...))

The puppy yelped as the water thrown by Saito hit it. One of the knives went way wide, but the other sliced one paw of the flickering canine just before the summon spell wore off and the little dog vanished, leaving a toe or two behind. The salmon continued their charge at Saito, and the lobsters prepared to cast more spells.

Still attacking Saito:
5 salmon with weakened electrical shielding
3 lobsters, one with two claws and two with one claw each

1-10: The 5 salmon, knocked silly by all their charging and hits in the head, ram into Saito rather weakly, and knock themselves unconscious in the process. The two lobsters missing claws cast a spell each, one to make Saito feel itchy all over, the other to turn Saito's clothes into plastic. Both spells misfire, each lobster hitting the other. One has its shell turned into cheap weak flimsy obnoxiously-artifically-colored red plastic, the other starts rolling over and over on the arena floor, driven mad by itching sensations. The third lobster tries to cast one spell with both claws... and only succeeds in conjuring a small patch of lukewarm water under Saito's shoes.
11-20: The 5 salmon awkwardly charge at Saito and run into him for minimal damage to him and moderate damage to themselves. The lobsters with one claw each miss Saito with their spells... and also miss each other. The third lobster, with two claws, conjures a fairly decent-sized puddle of icy cold water around Saito's shoes.
21-50: The salmon ram into Saito, causing mild damage of some sort. One of the spells cast by a one-clawed lobster hits Saito, and the two-clawed lobster conjures a small patch of ice under Saito's feet, attempting to make him slip and fall.
51-90: The salmon hit Saito for moderate damage. The spells cast by the two crippled lobsters hit, but not for full effect. The third lobster's ice spell creates a very large patch of ice, and a wave of cold air rising up from it.
91-100: The salmon slam into Saito, causing a fair amount of damage for flying fish running into a person. Both spells of the crippled lobsters hit to cause the full effect possible from such spells. The third lobster's spell conjures a big patch of ice and a strong blast of cold air... then fractures itself, the shards shooting up from the ground around Saito.  

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:00 am
From an unspecified location in the arena, a small spherical object was launched into the air. Landing with a tiny "thud" sound almost directly in front of Justin, it began emitting smoke... attracting the attention of the (234) flying storm sniper salmon berserkers ridden by (229) lobster mages in the main group attacking Heyane's vacuum-plane.
Mistaking the smoke bomb for a small cloud, roughly half of the seafood headed over towards it to investigate.

((Attacking Heyane's stuff: 120 salmon and 120 lobsters))
((Heading in Justin's direction: 114 salmon and 109 lobsters))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 2:17 am
Meanwhile, deep within the hallways of the arena...

Raul's fist hit only air, as his cousin pulled the door open before he could knock.
"There you are!"

The big man said, snatching the collection of papers out of Raul's hands and setting them on a side table just inside the office.
"Glad you got a chance to look those over!
Here's your jacket, you left it in the breakfast room again. Let's go watch the tournament!"

Handing Raul the wrinkled jacket that matched the younger man's unpressed pants, Andre snatched up a thick roll of paper and ushered him back down the hallway, closing the office door behind him. Raul heard the lock click into place.
"I thought it wasn't starting yet?"

Raul muttered, taking his jacket and slinging it over one shoulder as he turned to follow Andre.
"Not yet. But I want to get good seats, and also we need to give this little task to BillBob."

He waved the roll of paper in the air and took steps big enough that his reasonably long-legged cousin almost had to jog to keep up.  

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Justin the blademaster. rolled 1 100-sided dice: 53 Total: 53 (1-100)

Justin the blademaster.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:05 am
delbosque
From an unspecified location in the arena, a small spherical object was launched into the air. Landing with a tiny "thud" sound almost directly in front of Justin, it began emitting smoke... attracting the attention of the (234) flying storm sniper salmon berserkers ridden by (229) lobster mages in the main group attacking Heyane's vacuum-plane.
Mistaking the smoke bomb for a small cloud, roughly half of the seafood headed over towards it to investigate.

((Attacking Heyane's stuff: 120 salmon and 120 lobsters))
((Heading in Justin's direction: 114 salmon and 109 lobsters))

(with the battle system as i understand it you roll a hundred sided die., so i'll roll and let you interpret the results.)

1-10: I draw my laser zanbatou and Full circle spining slash about 30-50 lobsters or salmon. causing moderate damage.

11-20: I draw my holy silver Broadsword and speed slash about 60-80 salmon or lobsters, causing Moderate damge.

21-50: I draw my holy silver broad sword and summon Flames along the edge of my sword,and speed slash about 90 lobsters or salmon, causing moderate damage and burning them.

51-90 I Draw my holy silver broad sword and attempt a kamigening phoenix attatck but cannot balance the light and dark right so i only get a phoenix blade attack which Extends my silver sword normal reach of 3 feet into a blazing blade that reaches a 50 feet in every direction in a full circle spin Causing heavy damage to everything the area,and spewing phoenixfire every where.

91-100. I draw the holy silver broadsword and i attempt a kamigening phoenix attatck and i pull it off turning my silver sword into a 100 foot spin reaching blade of light,darkness, and phoenixfire, causing very Very Deadly Damage to anything Withing its path, as the blade spins around me in a circle slashing all in its way. After the assult the ground is burniong with phoenix, dark and light fire.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games