Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Sung Family Compound (Yun and Luna's home) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:28 pm
(already back, now we can train my byakugan)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:01 pm
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
LunaBravenheart
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
Katsuro slid in the room quietly so that he would not make so much noise. He look at her as she was wearing her pajamas. He made a small smile as he then walk to her bed and sat on the edge of it, looking back at Luna again. "So,I am guessing that things are going well with Yun now right? I herd what happen about his ship and the crashed. Good thing that he knows what he is doing right?" He said to her as he rub the back of his head. His Hyuuga eye was like a white void, capturing anyone's attention as he was one of the few who could achieve Kiri Byakugan. He will tell Luna that later, but he wanted to hear how his condition is now.

Luna watched Yun turn into a lightning bolt and dissapear. "Well" she looked at Katsruo, "That answers that question. He seems to be doing signifigantly better." She looked at his white eye. "Well, well, it seems someone finally found a new eye?" The main servant Nikolai knocked on the door "Come in" Luna responded and he bowed as he entered "Miss Luna, some ninja have come to the compound for training, two are family members of Yun and the other is a sister of his." Luna smiled "Keiga is back! Thats awesome. Thanks Nikolai that will be all for now." She walked into the bathroom and slipped on her ANBU uniform and but on her white mask. She made a mist clone that was also wearing the mist uniform and sent it to talk to the others in the building and she sat down on the bed next to Katsuro. "So, tell me what happened?"

Katsuro smirk as he still had his eye patch on which in some sense did had a eye with him, but was only a regular blue eye, which his favorite color was blue. It was in a small container that he had always with him. He saw that she was now in her Anbu outfit as she sat next to her, asking him that same question that Yun said to him at the hospital. His smile went to a frown as it would be painful to answer. "Heh, it seems that I cant really hide it from you. At that time, I was at Leaf with some other 'friends' with me. Some were the past Assassins that I was in when I was only 13 which I was a jounin back then, leaded by a powerful Uchiha that had achieve the power of Eternal." He said, showing her the mark of the Assassins on his left side of his neck. "This is the mark that I was given as one of the Assassin members. I was the youngest out of all the group. Jedi was one of the members and I was training under him. We only had one code. 'Protect your brothers as they protect you' years had pass as the assassins were broken up, then reestablished multiple times. Anyways, Me, Jedi, Raiden, and some others got together, about to reform the lost assassins again, leaded by Jedi. Our first goal was to Kill the Hokage to be feared of who we where. Then our second goal was to ensure that the name assassin was spread threw out the ninja lands. We failed our mission. I lost my eye that I was born with to the Hokage, getting really bad burns all over my body. I accepted it now as I killed his close friend, committing a sin that will forever haunt me. I was so bent out of revenge for my clan that I felt that everyone was my enemy and all should be cast under my hand of Judgment. I was wrong." He said as he got up from the bed and look outside the window. "Even if I am now 28 years old, i still make stupid mistakes. This was my punishment as of it was when I fought Zann in my early years." He said as he still look out the window.

(Take your time in reading this Luna. XD)

User Image
(Assassin mark on Katsuro's neck)

Luna looked up at him, curious now "So what happened to your group, and Jedi and Raiden, where are they now?" She got up and closed the curtains on the window, it was close to night. "Hey Katsuro" she smiled, "want to do some late night sparring?"  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:29 pm
"I'm in if I you can show me some more hyuuga taijutsu."

Yun hangs from the seeling, his mask pushed over to the side of the head as he smiles. He drops down and lands next to Luna.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:19 pm
Cain the Blade
"I'm in if I you can show me some more hyuuga taijutsu."

Yun hangs from the seeling, his mask pushed over to the side of the head as he smiles. He drops down and lands next to Luna.

Luna looks at him on the ceiling as he jumped down and landed next to her. "Theres not much more I can teach you, since you only have the one eye, but..we can reinforce what youve learned so far." She activated her own Byakugan and got into the Hyuuga stance.  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:22 pm
Yun moved his headband over his right eye and activated his left eye byakugan. He too took the hyuuga fighting stance.

"Ladies first."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:30 pm
Cain the Blade
Yun moved his headband over his right eye and activated his left eye byakugan. He too took the hyuuga fighting stance.

"Ladies first."

Luna stepped foward and hit Yun's right side of his waist with her left hand while hitting his chest with her right the second she pulled back her left hand, waiting to defend herself.  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:40 pm
Yun felt the strikes hit his chest and his side and just grins. He switches his stance as his tiger tattoo activates. He thrusts his left palm straight at Luna, striking both of her shoulders with two quick and powerful strikes. He slides back into his original stance, his tattoo still activated.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:50 pm
Cain the Blade
Yun felt the strikes hit his chest and his side and just grins. He switches his stance as his tiger tattoo activates. He thrusts his left palm straight at Luna, striking both of her shoulders with two quick and powerful strikes. He slides back into his original stance, his tattoo still activated.

Luna had been hit in her right shoulder, but had blocked the left hit with her hand negating the chakra from his hand and flowing into hers. She jumped back and activating her aspect of the tiger as well, "You shouldnt have given me this power Yun, never know what I will do with it." She slid foward, using the chakra in her feet to kick Yun in the left shin, and sweep him from the floor.  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:56 pm
Yun grinned as he deactivated his tiger tattoo and activated his tortoise tattoo. His muscles start to grow larger and his skin is visibly thicker. He watches as the kick connects, but does nearly zero damage to him. He laughs.

"You say that, but you still have not mastered it!"

Yun, who had mastered all the aspects, deactivates the tattoo and activates his tiger aspect. He roars as his body nearly disapears from the speed. A breeze is felt behind Luna as Yun appears and draws his ninjato. He activates his dragon tattoo, making his attacks almost four times faster than their original. He stabs and slices away at Luna's arms, legs, and torso, with lightning speed, not trying to kill her in the process.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:19 pm
Cain the Blade
Yun grinned as he deactivated his tiger tattoo and activated his tortoise tattoo. His muscles start to grow larger and his skin is visibly thicker. He watches as the kick connects, but does nearly zero damage to him. He laughs.

"You say that, but you still have not mastered it!"

Yun, who had mastered all the aspects, deactivates the tattoo and activates his tiger aspect. He roars as his body nearly disapears from the speed. A breeze is felt behind Luna as Yun appears and draws his ninjato. He activates his dragon tattoo, making his attacks almost four times faster than their original. He stabs and slices away at Luna's arms, legs, and torso, with lightning speed, not trying to kill her in the process.

Still having her own aspect activated she uses her speed to make the hand signs and activate

Biransei no Jutsu (Poison gas Technique)
Rank B
Type: NinJutsu
Description: Technique creates a cloud of poisonous gas that erupts from the ninja’s mouth in a stream. The cloud clears a distance between the ninja and their enemy, as not to capture the ninja himself within its area of effect. Any enemy caught within its area of effect will succumb to the poison’s effects.
Limit: Must know Zesshi Nensan (Fanged Tongue Acid) before

Luna concentrated as the gas only surronded the area where Yun was, as not to hurt anyone else in the building or room. While she was shielded from view she used

Shosen no Jutsu (Healing Hands Technique)
Rank C
Description: A Ninjutsu technique where the ninja focuses chakra into the palms of their hands, creating a small ball of healing chakra. This chakra, when concentrated, can repair physical damage to another person. Depending on the degree of the wound, the ninja must concentrate more of their chakra to repair the damage. However, if the wound is too extensive, such as extensive damage to vital organs, this technique may not be able to help them.
Limit: Must learn Gantai no jutsu (Bandage skill) Before

To somewhat heal her arms and legs and then she emerged throught the gas, quicklly enough so it would not effect her and hit Yun at the abse of his neck, using

Chuusuusei Shikeikiden (Central Nervous System Electrical Shock)
Rank C
Description: A Ninjutsu technique where the ninja turns their chakra into an electrical pulse which is transmitted into an enemy's body by striking the base of their neck. The electrical impulse travels up their brain stem and disrupts the flow of electricity in the nervous system. The brain cannot work like this, thus all communication between the brain and body are confused, causing a person to move their arm when they should be moving their leg, and generally debilitating them. Only an unusually skilled ninja would be able to overcome such a handicap.
Limit: Must know Chakra Enjintou (Chakra Scalpel) before

"You shame the Hyuuga name by using a sword in a bloodline fight." She walked out of the room, the gas completely gone, slamming it on the way out.  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:21 pm
Yun watched as his sister walked out. He falls into an indian sitting stance and shakes his head a bit.

"I carry the whole Sung family in my blade. We were born soldiers, our blade is our soul."

He sheathes his ninjato and then looks at his father's blade. He gets up and heads to his study to rest.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:47 pm
Luna limped to the infirmary, still not completely healed from the fight. Nurses in the infirmary healed the cuts on her back with medicinal herbs, and she healed herself on her arms and legs with both her chakra and the herbs. She took a shower in the infirmary, getting all the dried blood of her, and emerged in pajamas. Her ANBU unifrm was covered in blood, she asked the maids to clean it for her and walked onto the main hallway. She created a clone in the ANBU uniform and sent it up to the room to check on Katsuro. She herself knocke don the study door. "Yun, can I talk to you."  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

WinnieP GG

Divine Sex Symbol

11,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:48 pm
Trinity "Shiva" Sparks
| Academy Student | Kirigakure | Weapon Master |

User Image
Shiva was tired. She arrived at the Mansion hoping to rest, but she noticed Yun sitting on the floor. "Everything okay, cuz?"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:35 pm
Yun was sitting in his study, his weapons on the floor. His crossbow and sword disassembled as he cleans the weapons. He turns and replies to Luna.

"Sure, come in!"

Cain the Blade

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:57 pm
Cain the Blade
Yun was sitting in his study, his weapons on the floor. His crossbow and sword disassembled as he cleans the weapons. He turns and replies to Luna.

"Sure, come in!"

She walked in playing with her hands and saying "Im really sorry about my explosion back there, I just though if we fought like Hyuuga's, then Hiechi would come out and fight." She looked out the window "I was always so used to fighting with him, it felt natural, a Hyuuga fighting a Hyuuga. But I see, your sword is more important to you, so the damage is done and almost fixed so..yeah."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games