Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Pets and Masters RP (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sparkledogcore

Shoujo Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:14 pm
David chuckled and held shoni lovingly to help assure him. "Yes, i could gain nothing from lying to you." it was true. actually, i truth, a but childlike, david was excited his pet could talk. shoni would make a fine friend to help him along his mood swings and depression. to think, the doctor suggested a cat!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:23 pm
Shoni smiled, well you know what I mean, at what David had said to him. He turned to Zane and said, "So can I go to my new home now?"  

Chief Chilly

4,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Lavablade0523

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:23 pm
"Sure so here's Shoni's New Papers as a Leviathan if you want you can take his tank" he said wit ha smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:56 am
"Yeah shoni, we can go home now." he smiled, glad shoni already called it home. "Thanks for all your help sir!" he slid shoni gently into the water and taking the papers in hand, carried the tank out to his car, whic was a blue pick-up truck. He put the tank down in the passenger seat, hopped in, and started the car. Soft rock drifted out of the radio and the A/C kicked in.  

Sparkledogcore

Shoujo Smoker

Sullen EmoWolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:22 am
Hello there im want to ask if i may join this role play??? Pm me when i can please and thank you  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:25 am
"Yay," Shoni said as he hoped back into his tank. When David walked out of the store, Shoni got his first good glance at the outside world. He saw David's truck and thought, 'This must be how the humans get around.' Shoni looked around the inside when David put him down. He got startled when the car started since he had never been in one, not that he was aware of though. He calmed down when the music started playing so Shoni sat down in his tank. He grabbed a clam and tried to break it open in the most civilized way he could, so as not to make David think he was a vicious killer.  

Chief Chilly

4,500 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Stellahluna

Malevolent Duelist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:55 pm
(hey id like 2 join...need a master cuz i wanna b a pet...i will b rpin as a guy...and am lookin 4 a master that is cold and treats the poor guy...well, poorly XD im givin the storymakin 2 the master whoever accepts, preferably some1 strong and is always has 2 keep from gettin mr pet killed...XD i will come up with my part some1 plz come up with theirs (dont worry i wont talk like this when i do the story i just...i dont know ^_^"))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:33 am
1.Gaianame: pirate_king999
2.Charactername: Ruuko Ranigu
3.Bio sad Not needed if in a pet store) escaped being captured at the age of 12 and afterwards attacked any stranger that walked into his territory. after 3 years he eventually molded himself into a blood-thirsty warrior, troop from the national gaurd herd of him from the very few people that got away, ganged up and captured him. he then was sold as a fighter but was then slaverised and sold as a slave for he was to dangerous to have in the ring.(on acation's he would climb out of his cage and start to attack people in the audiance)
4.Gender: male
5.Species: human but some say he is a decendant of demons
6.Appearence sad Pic or Describtion) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
7.Are you wild? sad in the wild or in a pet store) wild
8.Age: 16  

pirate_king999

Devoted Friend

7,850 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:50 pm

1.Gaianame: PhantomRiyu
2.Charactername: Tatsuki
3.Bio sad Not needed if in a pet store)
4.Gender: Male
5.Species: Wolf/Vampire
6.Appearence: User Image
7.Are you wild? razz et store
8.Age:16

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:31 pm
1.Gaia name:nalondria
2.Character name:Rene Johnquelle
3.Bio:She was kicked out of her pack for challenging the alpha male and losing she is now a loner and usually wanders around towns looking at pet stores mocking the animals inside.
4.Gender:female
5.Species:inu daiyokai
6.Appearence:User Image
7.Are you wild?:in the wild
8.Age:15  

Valkyrie Vitani

Fashionable Hunter

3,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:41 pm
((Is this topic dead or something? o.o it's been a day since i posted my profile and no one answer's nor replys as a slave or master o.o))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:35 pm
1.Gaianame: Aimi Hanako
2.Charactername: Hana Himawari
3.Bio sad Not needed if in a pet store)
4.Gender: Female
5.Species: neko
6.Appearence:
User Image
7.Are you wild?:no
8.Age: 16  

Aimi Hanako

EnigmaofMadness

Desirable Lunatic

10,425 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:07 am
pets:
1.Gaianame: OzBezarius1
2.Charactername: Sauda Night
3.Bio sad Not needed if in a pet store) doesnt have one since he cant remeber a thing about his life. he is gay but will flirt with girls as a part of his charm.
4.Gender: male
5.Species: cheshire cat
6.Appearence sad Pic or Describtion) User Image
7.Are you wild? sad in the wild or in a pet store) wild
8.Age: immortal  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:17 am
(sorry for joining late it looked like fun so i wanted to join in ^_~)

Sauda sat on a tree branch in a park his tail wrapping around the branch and unwrapping itself. His smile was large as he watched people pass him by without noticing him in the tree and those who noticed him he spoke in ryhmes to until they ran away scared.  

EnigmaofMadness

Desirable Lunatic

10,425 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers