Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Dark and Mystical Research and Development Center (DMRDC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:54 pm
"Alright then." and Lee left the office and headed down a hall.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:59 pm
Delighted to have the book, she hadn't gotten the chance to properly thank him. She knelt on one knee, her head bowed and her Demonic and Angelic wings straight out. Another mild form of submission and respect among her people. Then, with another small bow and a friendly smile, she headed out of the library, head buried in the book, when she suddenly collided with someone walking down the hall.  

Silvi Tal

[Gothic.Angel]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 9:00 pm
.:.When Other Little Girls Wanted To Be Ballerinas.:.

Arianna listened as the two men talked, not saying a word. If she had to prove she wanted to be here she may get kicked out. She'd been expelled from her other school for using her powers. True, they weren't that great, but she weilded them with pride.

.:.I Kind Of Wanted To Be A Vampire.:.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 9:04 pm
"Oww." Lee said getting hit by a girl with her head in a book. "I take it that's the library then."  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 9:05 pm
Kren looked to the girl. "What about you? why do you wish to be here?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 9:08 pm

Arianna looked the Headmaster over, raising her eyebrow. "Technically I don't 'wish' to be here. But I got kicked out of my old school so...." She lifted her shoulders in an awkward shrug.

[Gothic.Angel]

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 9:11 pm
"Well...why were you kicked out?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 9:14 pm

"For using my powers. They're not that great. I'm just a witch with weird powers." Setting down her bag she scanned the Headmaster once more. Closing her eyes her body slowly transformed into an exact replica of his. She held out her hand and a sword appeared. "These are two of my powers." Arianna said, only in the Headmasters voice.

[Gothic.Angel]

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 9:17 pm
He laughed and smiled. "I like." He walked to her. "You are welcome here."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 9:18 pm
Flushed with embarassment, she immediately bent down to get her book. Once she straightened, she kept her eyes down and gave an apologetic bow before pointing to the sign that read "Library" above the library entrance to confirm his statement. Sarcasm was something she was a tad familiar with, but she still had trouble telling when people were using it.  

Silvi Tal

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 9:19 pm
"Shy? Don't be. What's that book about that you would have your face shoved in it anyway?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 9:22 pm

Smiling, Arianna turned back into her self. "Awesome." She replied as she bent to grab her bag. "Do I need to enroll or something?"

[Gothic.Angel]

Silvi Tal

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 9:23 pm
Even though Kren had specifically told her that she would need to speak, she did not see him about and simply held up the book, pointing to the title:
Angels and Demons.
Then she unfurled her two wings; one was feathered and white - Angelic, and the other was black and built like a bat or dragon's wing, it was Demonic.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 9:24 pm
"No...just find a dorm and i'll meet with you for scheduling, when classes start."  

Fighter for all

[Gothic.Angel]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 9:27 pm

Arianna nodded, brushing her hair out of her face. "Will I have my own dorm? Or a roomie? When do classes start?"

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games