Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply the green BFFs team
plz tell me about u self Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shorty013

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:41 pm
Hey Well My Name Is Karen.
I Have Lots Of Friends.
I am 11Years Old Goin 2 B 12 In December 23..
My Fav Color Is Blue And Purple.
I Will B Tending The School De Zavala.
I Love 2 Party Hang Out With My Friendss..
People Say That I Am Tomboy And It True I am I Hang Out Better With The Boyz Than Gurls..
That About It. smile  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:11 am
hi my name is Ashlynn, but most people call me Ash. im 15, i love anime and drawing. i sew and i make dolls. im even making a cosplay outfit. im also a roleplayer  

x-Staii High

Ruska_BecomeOne

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:14 pm
Hi my name is Elleny and Im 16 yrs old.. i have three dogs name lya lya, daisy and boog.. I like 2 watch anime my favorites anime is ouran high school club, bleach,black cat.. and more.. i like 2 listen 2 music and i like 2 draw anime and make youtube videos in yt of course.. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:42 pm
nice  

leahsopretty

Verratene Liebe

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:12 pm
John Harrison
21 yrs old
Happily married
4 cats/ Salt, Pepper, ying and yang biggrin
A sister who lives with me
My family is rich, I own an estate..
ummm... Likes: The Beatles, Cream, The Who, The Rolling Stones, CSNY.. George Harrison biggrin John Lennon
Rammstein TBS..
Hates: Hip hop, p30pl3 wh0 talk l1k3 th1s razz , rap, Country, popular people, pink, prissy girlsssss  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:14 am
i em bored pm mrgreen  

Osakamaru

Lucky Hunter

11,900 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Millionaire 200

MEDlClNAL

OG Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:27 pm
hey my name is elena
im 16 years old bout to be 17 in sep 15th
im a senior
my fav colours are red black blue purple and neom green
i love the oreos :3 who doesnt
preps annoy me -_-"
dont lable me lables arw dor soup cans
i hate people who talk with numbers |yk3 d1s its annoying and i hate people who cant spell and dont make any sense wen they talk
i prefer m&m's over skittles

help me get there please  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:22 pm
Hello my name is Mayhem, its my scene name
Im 18 and i live in the u.s
i was literly born in a plane of louisianna so they call that my birth state.
as u can see with my signature im in love with ryeowook from super junior!!!
Ok so im a scene girl and yea its actually fun 2 style my hair like that!
if u wanna learn anythin else PM me  

koiykeuchiha

Julianna8778

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:58 pm
Im Julianna and i need gold sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:48 pm
peace_love_sports
hello well im lindsey and im the creator of dis guild and ive had it for mabey 4 months and iv been tryin to spreadthe word that i have it and to get ppl to join and i will never say no to u if u want to join

and well i love to readplay on my computer and most of all i love to play wit my fiends and they are all boy exsept for 1 and she onley 6 so ya im not a prep and i will get in a fite im in the 5th grade cuz i got heald back and im 13 and another reason im touffe is becuz i have 7 big brothers so it was ither get sat on or fite and i have 11 pets to theres 5 guien pigs named tomboy or tom tom the daddy girily girle the mommy princess the onley baby girle like me butter skotch one of the baby boys and tode the other baby boy hes the one alweas getin sick and hurt cry and i have 2 cats flufey the mommy and kasey the baby boy hes like hes 1/4 cat 1/4 rilly baby 1/4 bunny and 1/4 dog and he sleppys wit me all du time oh and i have 1 dog chuey hes 15.7 lbs of evil, energ, and gas today he chewed right throw my clipbord eek i mean how do he do dat oh and i 3 snails mrgreen AND I LOVE ANIMALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh and i love pokemon mrgreen !!!!!!!!!!!!! so ya dats me so now plz tell me about u self

shaquizzy

shaquizzy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:50 pm
im shaquan ad im kool 2 hang out wiff im active person so u should get 2 noe me  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:18 pm
heya im timeshia wilson i live in mckinny tx i love skate bording music boys with green eyes and acting im 16 in the 11th grade i play back ground in movies until im ready to start acting um i want to live in la and i love meeting new people every day.......well byez ^^  

Emo-timeshia-lover

Perfect Tits

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:04 pm
hwii(;  
the green BFFs team

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff