Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Tha 411 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sachiko_k

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 10:38 am
Hey Everyone!
My name is Sachiko. I'm 21year old Japanese chick living in southern california. Been a huge fan of Sailor Moon since it first came out in Japan and America. I still collect Sailor Moon cards as a hobby and I still need to buy the dvd box set of the first and last season cause I have the rest. I haven't had the time to buy those yet. sweatdrop Some day I wanna cosplay as Sailor Chibimoon or Sailor Saturn biggrin
I like meeting new people so feel free to leave me a comment or PM me. heart  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:37 am
I'm moriko7, I'll be 14 in a few weeks, and I've seen all five seasons, the movies, and the live action in Japanese, several times. I don't watch it that often anymore, but I like to watch it with my friend that also likes Sailor Moon occasionally. I've been a fan since I was in elementary school, and I discovered the Japanese version when I was eleven or twelve. My favorite senshi are Mars, Saturn, Neptune, Moon, and Star Healer, and my favorite villains are Nephrite, Mistress 9, Viluy, Kaorinite, Nehellenia, and Galaxia.  

NorthEastFire

extrinsicPsyche

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:24 am
Hello! My name is Brittany, and I've been watching Sailor Moon since I was.... 7? Yes seven sounds good
3nodding

BTW, I'm 18 now. I'm a freshman in college... in Ohio.
Woo... stare

Anyways, my favorite scout is the fantabulous Neptune, and my favorite season is the Deathbusters season. No season can beat it.

Though Sailor Stars does come close

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:52 am
Hi, I'm Kristine, and I love Japanese and Japanese anime. I studied abroad in Japan while getting my bachelor's degree three years ago. I plan to go back to get a masters soon. I'm 23. I have been watching Sailor Moon and have been addicted to it, since I was 13. So...10 years now. I still watch it at least once a month and I have cosplayed as Sailor Mercury at Nan Desu Kan this fall. I hope to do more Ami/Mercury cosplay.

Never stop loving Sailor Moon! My teeth will all fall out and I'll be grey and still loving it! heart  

Miss Ami Mizuno

Esme Eames

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:45 pm
I'm soon to be 18. I've been watching Sailor Moon since it came out, I think. wink  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:09 pm
I'm 13 and I live in Las Vegas, Nevada. I've been a Sailor Moon fan since I was 7.  

SylentGlaive

Kris945

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:48 pm
I am Kris, I am 22. I have been watching Sailor Moon since I was 12, currently I am watching Sailor Stars.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:46 pm
Hey I'm Sambart but you can call me Alex. I'm 16 on May 1st and I've been watching Sailor Moon since I was like 7 but I haven't watched it properly in a while and I hope to get back into it biggrin  

sambart

8,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100

Lady Mikazuki

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:21 pm
ellyfish_
Okay.. Umm..

Hey I'm Liz (Lizzeh) 16 years old, from australia <3 sailor mars but havent watched sailor moon in ages, trying to get a Bit torrent file of the live action ^^

You can find the live action on www.crunchroll.com under the drama tab.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:18 pm
I'm Juilian, 21!

I haven't watched Sailor Moon in YEARS!! Though I will have to admit I got into PGSM during my freshman year of college and got my roommate into it too, it was SO funny.
I have all the seasons [spare STARS, it never made it over to the states and and I was here when it was out on television in Japan] in original Japanese VHS and the American DVD box sets, movies and all. I LOVELOVELOVE the show [manga is waaay better, more violence!!] but I've been too busy over the years to sit down and watch it.  

JuilianFai

Tokie-Bear3000

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 1:02 pm
call me Kira or Mar's it don't madder i'm 16 years old and i love manga anime movies and shows i love to draw and take photo's  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 4:55 pm
Well I am Melany,age 16,it was a looooong time since i watch Sailor Moon but i will watch it on Youtube  

riceiz4justice

Tobira

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 8:06 am
My name is Rin. I'm 21 years old and I've been watching Sailormoon since it first started airing in America (when I was a bit older, my cousin converted me to the subs). I recently borrowed the full series from a number of friends and rewatched it!  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 8:36 pm
Hey, my name is Leanna I'm going to be 17 this September, I've been watching Sailor Moon since I was about five or six. I have always loved the series, I current favorite senshie are Venus and Mercury. (but they are always changing)

My hobbies include art, writing, and gaming.  

TheBratPrincessVIII

Lady Okami Gin-Iro

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:25 pm
Well, Okami here. I first got introduced to Sailor Moon by a friend in high school, though I didn't actually see it until I was in college. It was my first intro to anime, though, and I like it.

Even if it's not my favorite. *runs away to hide*

rofl rofl rofl  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas