Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
In the end days. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:02 pm

"Ok that's good." Dimitris responded half awake before droning back to unconsciousness with a faint smile.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:26 am

Brooke soon returned and got back in the car, but now she was also holding a few fat aloe vera leaves. Noticing that Dimitris had drifted off again, she carefully leaned over him and slid down the makeshift bandage. She snapped open a leaf and squeezed its juice around the wound, massaging it in with her fingers. "This should help the pain a bit," she murmured.

FiliaFlammae

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:58 pm

Dimitris beared his front fang from between his lips and opened his eyes to the sensation. "Ahh!... huf.. huhn. Sorry you startled me." He was bearly able to stay wake much in his condition as he wanted to just wait for a moment and get some well needed sleep. "Thanks." The fox paused in saying and fixed his bandage before removing his glasses setting them on the dashboard and went back to try and sleep.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:18 pm

Brooke tucked away the leaves she'd just grown back with the seed packets, trying to be as quiet as possible. He needed to get his strength back, and she'd let him. Before she realized what she was doing, her hand was moving forward to brush his furry cheek, but she caught herself before making contact. What the heck was she thinking?

She sat back in her seat, feeling rather tired herself. Yet she couldn't help but turn her head to watch him as he slept. Strange, how comforting that was...

FiliaFlammae

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:33 pm

Dimitris nose twitched then his ears dropped back as he was fast asleep curled up in his seat. He stirred only slightly to roll over taking off the seatbelt. The bleeding stopped soon after he had went out his face almost looked relieved and comforted as his snored out through his muzzle softly.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:37 pm

Brooke awoke with a sleepy jolt. She must've nodded off. Fighting her heavy eyelids, she turned to look at Dimitris. He'd begun to snore softly. She smiled; he was at peace. She lingered there a few moments before pushing herself out of her chair and exiting the car. She had to see if there were any non-zombiefied survivors around here. Carefully she closed the door and began to walk across the parking lot.

FiliaFlammae

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:18 pm

With the sound of the door closing Dimitris's eyes went open and he looked around after fishing his glasses to his face seeing Brooke go out and search around.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:08 am

Name:Zackery Murrow Johnson
species:Wolf/blue fur/white chest and stomach fur/
appearence:torn green camo pants/gray skull print t-shirt/he has no shos,no need,he had pads on his new wolf feet/
backround:was born in virginia but lived in calfornia.he was sent by his mom to visit his dad in virginia,along with his sister and his brother whom he hadn't seen in years.his dad had picked him up at the airport when the war brokeout without warning.after he woke up and found his dad was gone he when to his dads house to find that his younger brother chandler had died but his younger sister lydia was unconscuise."I have to get you out of here."he said to his still uncoscuise sister.he picked here up and started walking down the street with her in his arms."I have to keep you alive but...I...have to get Tyler too."tyler,his older brother,was with thier mother at the time of the atomic bomming."after i get him,we go to the military base in D.C.,O.K.?"so he set out to california.
starting place:Gretna,Virginia

He awoke with cold sweat on his face,tears in his eyes.he had the dream again,everyone everywhere burning around him.there screams blood curdling,the overpass he's on colapsing,he moves out of the way but lydia falls.she screams "HELP ME ZACK!!''he turns and reaches for her hand"LYDIA!!"but he fails and she falls to the burning ground.
"NO!I wont think of it anymore."he turned to see his sister sleeping in the blankets and cloth he scavenged."Wake up,we have to go soon,alright?""ok."he picked her up and he started down the road.he thought,'when we get to california,it will all be ok.'

OMG A FURRY

OMG A FURRY

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:29 pm

It had been a week and there was no food,no water,no people.
the days were getting longer and hotter and he was at his bursting point.his sister had cought the H1N1 and he was running out of moral,tired and hungry he looked for their shelter and came across a small,burnt little house."We can rest here."
he set lydia down on a small burnt recliner and went to find some supplies.but found nothing of use.
It was raining and they stayed in shelter,but her sickness deepend so he was left with no choice."Lydia,i have to go but ill be right back.dont go anywhere,ok?" "Please dont go." "I will be back soon just dont leave ok?" "OK."
he walked down the street to a small pharmecy down the road.
as he walked in he saw a gooy mess on the floor behind the counter,"ugh,wait,what is that?"he walked over and noticed a bone."I dont want to know anymore." and walked over to the vacinations."There it is!"he took it and ran back to his sister.
but halfway down the road he saw a fire but in horror he saw it was the house his sister was in."NO!"
he ran towards it and saw strang things,mutants and they had his sister,then they turned to him.
"LEAVE HER ALONE YOU BASTERDS!!" he ran at them and puched one squar in the gut,but it didnt even flinch.it struck him in the head and knocked him unconscuise.
when he awoke noone was there,he had laserations,a headache,but most of all,his sister was gone."no,no,no,no.NO!!WHY NOT TAKE ME INSTEAD!!as he slamed his arm on the ground.he reered his head toward the sky and yelled.
"aaaahugh,why,ugh."he cried,harder then he ever cried before.
tears hurt now he had a migrane."what now..."he said to himself
"do i still get tyler?why even try,i couldnt save my sister for even a single week." he yeld "no!ill get tyler,im not loosing him too." and he raised his fist to the sky,determind to find his brother.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:56 pm

((Yes, I disappeared for a while. My sincerest apologies!))

"H-hello?" Brooke called timidly as she opened the door to the nearest building. Her voice echoed eerily in the deserted room. It appeared to have been abandoned in haste; the desk and part of the floor were strewn with unsorted papers, and the two chairs had been knocked over. She supposed the personnel had bailed when news of the impending disaster hit. They most likely wouldn't find anyone here, but she supposed there wasn't any reason not to look.

What was that? Her ears flickered towards a sound. A quiet scratching, a slight whimpering...? It was coming from behind another door, which she presumed led to another office. She opened the door slowly and felt a slight chill; this place was open to the outdoor air somehow. She surpressed a gasp. An enormous chunk of the concrete ceiling had fallen into the room, and underneath it was...

It was one of them. A former anthro turned into a rotting, half-deranged creature. Its face looked like it might have once been a lemur's, but its fur had matted and lost some color, one of its cheeks looked like it had melted away, and both ears were tattered. The mutated lemur emitted its plaintive moan again. Only its head and arms were visible from underneath that huge jagged mass.

Brooke's throat tightened in empathy. The poor thing! She hurried back out of the building to get Dimitris.

FiliaFlammae

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:55 pm

Dimitris had woken up and was out side the car stretching his arm out pour light to see where the wound was deepest and infection was slowed down due to Brooke's leaf. The fox's nose flared slightly and he crossed over to the building looking around before going inside smelling out Brooke.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:59 pm

name: cody
species: wolf anthro
ability: create/manipulate air(wind)
background: born in Nebraska when I was 12 my family was killed by thieves I ran and never went back I've been traveling ever since the longest I've stayed anywhere was a year of training in japan the apocalypse begun a week after I returned to the U.S.
appearance: I have on black jeans with a belt an pouch and a black shirt I always carry a katana, knife, and machete I wear a necklace with a crescent moon charm on it and I also wear a arm band that belonged to my master
starting point: on top of a tall building in Los-Angeles

so this is what the world has finally come to *stares out over the city* better get off before they notice I'm up here *jumps off rebounding off a McDonald's and landing on the ground* nailed it *presses up against a wall*

cody-the-umbreon

FiliaFlammae

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:13 am

Brooke was suddenly surprised to see Dimitris just coming inside, and had to skid and stumble a bit in the doorway so she wouldn't run into him. "Oh, good, you're up and all right!" she exclaimed, but her face was clouded with worry, and her breathing seemed more rapid than it should've been. "I need your help," she said. "Th-there's a woman... trapped. This way." She trotted back across the office and into the adjoining room.
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 7:39 pm

*my ears perk up* somethings coming *reaches in pocket and pulls out a nickel* 1..2..3 *tosses the nickel into the street and something approaches it* mutant *sneaks up behind it and decapitates its head with machete then sheaths the machete* whats this *takes something from around its neck* huh.... *its a locket with a picture of a little girl and her family* ..... *throws the locket at a building* wheres the nearest airport *sees a car* good *gets in and hot wires the car* glovebox *opens glovebox and theres a map of the city* great *locks doors and starts reading the map*

cody-the-umbreon

FiliaFlammae

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 1:27 am

((Hey there, welcome. Don't mean to be rude, but do you think could you try writing in prose-style instead of chat-style? It would be greatly appreciated. Feel free to read some of the other RPs around here if you need more examples. Thanks a ton!))

Brooke held the door open for Dimitris. "In here..."
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces