Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Not A Typical Love Story~(1x1)~(Moonily Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:47 pm
((you rping as her father or shall I?))

The place where Jesabelle's father was staying looked like a stone castle, roses crawled up the sides of the walls where Alex's family had employed servants and gardners in hope to keep Jesabelle's father happy. Alex pushed against the tall wooden door and walked slowly in, the hall was large and the floor was covered in a rich warm red carpet. Slowly Alex let go of Jesabelle's hand. "Sir? Sir! I have come to tell you something!" he called out ((forgotten Jesabelle's last name ...))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:19 pm
((Could you rp the father? And I don't think I ever gave Jesabelle a last name. sweatdrop Let's just say it's Lyreed. ^-^))

Jesabelle followed after Alex, getting a little nervous about seeing her father again. She really wanted to be able to have her life back after a year with amnesia.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:03 pm
((kk))

Alex watched as a man with greying hair walked down the stairs glaring at his visitors. Alex slow stepped forwards "Mr Lyreed?" the man gave a grunt to say that he had heard the boy. Alex gave a grimace and took Mr Lyreed's arm taking him into one of the sides room. Jesabelle's father could be heard shouting at Alex moving him. "Now look here young man stop this right now"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:24 pm
Jesabelle bit her lower lip. Her poor father . . . she couldn't stand not talking to him! She pulled back her hood. "Daddy, be nice to Alex." she said, stepping towards her father.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:52 pm
Alex winced as Mr Lyreed roughly pulled his arm away from where Alex had been holding and it walked slowly over to Jesabelle. He viewed her up and down whilst Alex went and stood besides her holding her hand. Mr Lyreed then pushed against Jesabelle "PAH! you want me to believe this fairytale?" he asked scowling at Alex whom had caught Jesabelle. "Sir please, this is your daughter" Alex protested. "What daughter? I have no daughter, never have and never will" Mr Lyreed shouted to the world or anyone that would listen before muttering as he stuttered off. Alex growled in his direction. "Listen Jesabelle, don't listen to him, there are some issues with him at the moment, doctor issues. I need to talk to him in a calm state, do you want to come with me?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:55 pm
Jesabelle was on the verge of tears. Her father had completely denied her existence. Not just that she was alive, but that she had ever lived . . . It hurt . . . It hurt horribly. However, she looked up at Alex and nodded. She wouldn't give up on her father . . . even if it seemed he had given up on her.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:09 pm
Alex grabbed Mr Lyreed's arm when he managed to catch up to the old man and started whispering some harsh words under his breath, which he did so only Lyreed could hear. Lyreed nodded and then slowly opened the door to the study walking in. Alex looked over on Jesabelle and hugged her tightly "don't give up"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:19 pm
Jesabelle hugged Alex back. "You know me better than that Alex . . . I'm not the type of person to give up so easily . . ." she murmured softly, though she held onto him tightly. She was still shaken by her father's denial of her existence so having Alex with her was a great comfort.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:02 pm
((sorry been really tired))

Alex nodded and started to walk in the direction of the study before turning and looking back to Jesabelle, "why don't you have a wonder around the house?" he asked before closing the door. Within seconds you could hear the two male voices at shouting point and it sounded like a heated debate or aurgement, which ever you wanted to call it.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:53 pm
((It's okay. So have I. XP))

Jesabelle sighed as she heard the two voices raise to shouting point. She stubbornly stayed outside the door, not willing to leave either her father or Alex. She would stay by them . . .  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:05 pm
((Guess who is barely back from the land of pain?))

In a few minutes the door opened again and Alex looked at Jesabelle with a small chuckle "how did I guess you were going to be there? Come in Jesabelle, he'll see sense now" he said holding out his hand to the girl  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:42 am
((*glomps* ^-^))

Jesabelle smiled a little and took Alex's hand. "Thanks . . ." she murmured softly as she followed him inside.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:48 pm
((and back again from France this time))

Alex nodded and kissed Jesabelle's lips. "Don't mention it, seriously don't. He shouldn't have acted like that" he said looking into the room again as the mutterings started up. "You better go in"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:40 pm
((*glomps again* ^-^))

Jesabelle nodded and then headed into the room, moving slowly, frightened that her father would reject her again.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:16 am
((*falls over* I wonder how many more glomps I can get XP))

Mr Lyreed stood in front of a tall and long window looking out across the glistening blue water. He held a cane in front of him which he tapped randomly on the chestnut floors several times before he spoke. "Come here child" he whispered  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff