Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Sailor Moon the Next Generation RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 3:32 pm
Kiara smiled, "Thanks Mai, I'm glad there are some that can understand, I do happen to know all of your attacks, but you also know, they just come to you to begin with, later it's up to you to decide which attack would be best used. Hotaru, as Sailor Saturn has three attacks, not to mention the Silence glaive, Sailor Saturn can use Silence glaive suprise, silence wall, and if the world had to be destroyed for rebirth by sailor moon, Saturn has Death reborn revolution. If I remember my studies when i first became a senshi, Sailor Mercury has four or five attacks, shabon spray, shabon spray freezing, shine aqua illusion, and Aqua rhapsody." They were at Kiara's house by now, she smiled at Mai again, "Would you like to come for a drive? I'm going to pick Ariel up from school so that she can find her key and transformation pen."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 4:27 pm
"Where's Kiara? I never got the chance to thank her." Kiki said looking around.
"She walked off with Mai." Luna said, "She seemed down."
"I hope she's okay. She's real important to the team. Being as advanced as she is."  

kokobean22

Romantic Genius

6,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:26 am
Mai looked at her watch. It was late...but she could explain to her mother later. "Um...sure...but do you know where Ariel-san goes to school?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 2:09 pm
Hotaru waited until the others weren't paying to sneak off. She wanted to be alone for awhile to think things out. She specifically remembered earlier she wished she things would liven up a bit, but she never imagined to this extent. She just wanted something along the lines of finding a large amount of money, or meeting a cute guy, not having the responsibility of helping to save the world. If she wanted to she could destroy it easily apparently so she could get out of it.

She slowly reached into her pocket, as she carefully pulled out her transformation pen. "Senshi of destruction and rebirth?" She spoke to herself, as she examined it as if expecting something to happen before putting it back into her pocket.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:29 pm
Kiara nodded to Mai, "I do, as I will be assisting in teaching Home-ec at that very school next week" Kiara unlocked her car, which was an aquamarine coloured Convertible Mazda Miata MX5.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:00 pm
"That's convenient..." Mai looked at the color of the car. It was unusual, but it didn't look strange. It was actually somewhat nice. When the car was unlocked, she pulled open the passenger door and slid into the chair, and put on her seat belt. If this was perchance the same school she was enrolling at, she'd get a sneak peak at it.  

Mercuryangel
Crew

Solar Kitty-chan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:45 pm
"I'm from outside of Japan," Ariel mumbled, not in any mood to be overly social. She turned slightly and sighed. She was still mildly depressed about what had happened with Haru. Sometimes she wondered why life was so cruel to her.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 5:34 am
Kiara got into the driver's side, then pressed a button on the dashboard, the roof slid back and disappeared into a compartment of the car. Kiara started it up and backed out of the drive, then she began driving to the school.  

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:45 pm
The driving created a wind and a few loose strands from Mai's braid came out and started tickling her face. She laughed as she tried to get them back under control. She stabbed them into place with a couple of hair clips from her bag eventually, and took a moment to enjoy the breeze.

"Darn hair...I don't see how you manage yours...it's even longer than mine!"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 5:08 pm
Kiki looked at the sky knowing she was late for school. Very late. In fact, school was almost over. She sat on a nearby bench transforming back to her old self and closing her eyes, tired.  

kokobean22

Romantic Genius

6,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 9:01 pm
Kiara smiled, she loved driving with the roof down, her hair was flying behind her, billowing like a cape, "I always have a brush handy Mai-chan, if you don't mind me calling you that" They were coming upon the school now, and Kiara found a park and stopped the car, she pressed the button and the roof slid out again, she took a brush out of the glovebox and brushed it back into order again. Kiara turned on the radio and waited for the bell to ring.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 9:09 pm
Hotaru had in the end decided to make her way back towards her house, mainly because she didn't have a pair of shoes with her and would have been stuck with her roller skates to travel around. She made her way up the long and narrow drive, as she soon arrived at the door. She grabbed the key hidden under the siding of the house, as she unlocked the door before replacing it. She opened the door, as she entered the dark and lonely house.

"Im home." She said as she tried to sound cheerful about it, as if she expected a voice to respond, but the quieteness was all the greated her. She was use to it, as she made her way over towards the couch and turned on the tv to the news. The faint light of the tv illuminated the room, as she fell back wards onto the couch. She layed down on her side, as she propped a pillow up underneath her head.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 1:44 am
"I don't mind. Provided you let me call you Kiara-chan." Mai smiled and sat there. It struck her just then how tired she was. "Is it always this tiring after you transofrm?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 2:56 am
Kiara smiled, "it can be a bit draining at first, but you'll get used to it, and you are quite welcome to call me Kiara-chan or Kia-chan, or some other shorter way if you like." the bell rang then and Kiara got out of the car, "Would you like to come for a bit of a walk?"  

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 1:27 pm
"Sure...no point in sitting around..." Mai also got out of the car and made sure she had a stable balance. It was a little weird walking now that she realized how tired she was. She shook it off though, and walked next to Kiara. "I like Kia-chan. It's easier."  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games