Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Crew and V.C sub [Discussions]
Crew Chatroom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:07 am
Oni_Soul
I belive that he is Koi...Im getting that vibe from him. We cant really say that he is until I or one of us see him in a RPC fight. I think he is trying to play low and act like he isnt Koi.

Also he says that he knows Koi and is closely related to him some how....it is a conquencedence that he comes in a day after Koi has been banned.

If you guys want to ban him we need to prove its him.

If you guys just want to torture him then WE CAN ARRANGE a worse case scenario battle during my chunin exams.

@mikyo just a personal fun fun... In Devil May Cry there is an electric weapon called Nevan its a guitar...

I'll go to sound right now. I did say Souko will teach him right... souko is the yonbi and according to your description Souko hates all living things... I'll put his RPC through hell...

Also one defining factor why I think its him (i just said blade cause i did not want to let him know)

He did the same thing as last time. Look for a powerful ninja and then go to Zeramaru with the same request of ME teaching him and he kinda acted the same except first of all we met in RP last time this one is chatroom where he said " I understand that you are 'strong' so to speak, but you can be beaten."

I dont know where the thread is right now but I know when Zeramaru and Koisu met and I said I would rather kill him than train him he said something like.
"I'm not afraid of you I can defeat you"

Oh and "I'm guessing Havoc is on?" Dude he knows my log in times... he has to be someone who has seen the guild a lot.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:50 am
havockboy
Oni_Soul
I belive that he is Koi...Im getting that vibe from him. We cant really say that he is until I or one of us see him in a RPC fight. I think he is trying to play low and act like he isnt Koi.

Also he says that he knows Koi and is closely related to him some how....it is a conquencedence that he comes in a day after Koi has been banned.

If you guys want to ban him we need to prove its him.

If you guys just want to torture him then WE CAN ARRANGE a worse case scenario battle during my chunin exams.

@mikyo just a personal fun fun... In Devil May Cry there is an electric weapon called Nevan its a guitar...

I'll go to sound right now. I did say Souko will teach him right... souko is the yonbi and according to your description Souko hates all living things... I'll put his RPC through hell...

Also one defining factor why I think its him (i just said blade cause i did not want to let him know)

He did the same thing as last time. Look for a powerful ninja and then go to Zeramaru with the same request of ME teaching him and he kinda acted the same except first of all we met in RP last time this one is chatroom where he said " I understand that you are 'strong' so to speak, but you can be beaten."

I dont know where the thread is right now but I know when Zeramaru and Koisu met and I said I would rather kill him than train him he said something like.
"I'm not afraid of you I can defeat you"

Oh and "I'm guessing Havoc is on?" Dude he knows my log in times... he has to be someone who has seen the guild a lot.

Dude...I love DMC! Dante is my hero! I liked him alot in the first and second one though rather than in the last two.

But I might end up teaching Myoto the guitar jutsus that I created.  

Oni_Soul

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:57 pm
Fenrir has a very interesting question that I think we should all decide on.

Can a non puppeteer class use puppets?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:04 pm
havockboy
Fenrir has a very interesting question that I think we should all decide on.

Can a non puppeteer class use puppets?
depends mabye to some extent but there would need to be a down side like olny one puppet and nothing above a certain rank

and about koi it's not him it's his a*****e friend I've been looking at a few posts and realized that 2 diffrent people must be using one account for one there was a few things wierd thing that he know to much but he's not koi cause I asked him something inderectly yesterday and he didn't know it til later which I belive it's olny koi the majority of the time and sometimes it's someone else what should we do about it?  

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:12 pm
Well, I guess it sorta depends on what class the person is. I mean, weapon user wouldnt be able to, and neither would a taijutsu, but possibly ninjutsu due to their high differentiation between techniques. Hmmmm.....

Oh and Havock, I wasn't saying ban him. I was just saying we should keep an eye on him. I don't know where the subject of banning came from. Sooooo.....

BTW Oto is now officially a tank.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:20 pm
ya I think ninjutus would be the olny suitable class for it due to puppetery is exact chakra control thorugh chakra strings  

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:20 pm
Ok what about a medic... *looks at manga* chiyo was kinda both right?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:55 pm
Yeah, and really to be a puppet master, you need a bit of medical training. So I don't see why medical can't be. So Medical and Ninjutsu classes then?  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:02 pm
I got no say in the matter unless it involves jutsus *Goes into happy place*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:52 pm
I personally say no to the ninjutsu class using puppet, they know way to much. They have a large amount of genjutsu and taijutsu they can learn, they get there 3 elements, and they get medical jutsu up to chunin. There ninjutsu moves are all increased by 1 rank. They have to much stuff stacked in there favor.

On that subject I did notice that no class was limited to the number of weapon styles they can use. I was thinking of changing a few around to be like

"You can learn 2 Taijutsu, 1 Taijutsu/1 Weapon, or 2 weapon styles" for those who can learn taijutsu, for those who cant they get 2 weapon styles.

Edit: Also I would say that a weapon user would have a chance at learning it. Because puppets are weapons, and they are use to channeling chakra into weapons. Im not saying they should be able to since we already gave them medical up to 1 rank below them. Im just saying they could if it came down to it lol  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:52 pm
So weapon experts and medics are possible capable of learning puppetry but limited.

I say we half what they can learn since its not really their field.

Hey BB can puppeteers learn medical? its only cause of chiyo.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:01 pm
puppet users can use medical, but only medical can use sealing jutsu  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:26 pm
I have to learn seal jutsu since i really don't know any except to seal demons.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:39 pm
well i made some edits to the class system, check it out if everyone wants.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:27 pm
Hey bb, are kages in Ninjutsu class only allowed to learn genin medical jutsu? Just want to double check.  
Crew and V.C sub [Discussions]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games