Welcome to Gaia! ::

B.O.O. GUILD REVIVED

Back to Guilds

WE'RE BACK BABY 

Tags: OVERSEER, GUILD, BOOG, UILD, PLS BOOGUILD 

Reply Roleplay
The fall of doodie /After math. (Roleplay) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Freundschaft

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:04 pm
Sioh runs over to the passed out guy on the ground "COMMON WAKE UP! WE GOTTA GET OUT OF HERE!" Sioh Yells as he slaps him in the face.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:05 pm
*a dark portal formed and Kesshin stepped out. and he kicked keiro* "Are you dead?" he asked waiting for an answer.  

Hero Kesshin

Hilarious Gaian

Freundschaft

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:06 pm
"Its rude to kick a passed out guy" Sioh says looking up at the person kicking the passed out guy.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:08 pm
*twitches but doesnt wake up*  

TheElvanGod

Adorkable Bae

Devoted Lover

12,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:09 pm
syaoran half way up the wall saw the stuff going on below jumped down and slid next to the passed out guy, he opend a vile a of demon pee and passed it under the guys noes a few times to allow him to breath in the horrible scent.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:10 pm
(>.<) *<------ makes this face but still doesnt wake up*  

TheElvanGod

Freundschaft

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:11 pm
(( Okay whats going on in this Rp? People are just ignoring other peoples posts? Or are you just not reading them? ))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:12 pm
*kesshin turned to sioh* "well its not particularly polite to threaten me because he to lazy to walk to that dumb village and its not polite to lose your temper all the time now is it so I have the right" said Kesshin then he cahnted "I call upon all the natural healing forces of the earth to heal this man's wounds." *Blade Art: Healing Wind* *a green wind form around Keiro healing his gravely injured wounds to a stable conscious state.*  

Hero Kesshin

Hilarious Gaian

TheElvanGod

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:12 pm
Moofan
(( Okay whats going on in this Rp? People are just ignoring other peoples posts? Or are you just not reading them? ))

I'm passed out and we choose to ignoure each u
LOL
jk, its just ur a background person rite now  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:13 pm
Syaoran said to the kick complaining about kicking and said "plug you noes this is gonna stink real bad" he then poured the con tense of the vile into his mouth, he waited knowing that if the smell ove overlord pee was bad then the tast had to be terrible  

Adorkable Bae

Devoted Lover

12,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gaian 50

TheElvanGod

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:14 pm
*wakes up and sees the falling pillars* woah! wtf is happening?!!?!? and *looks at arm* y is my arm burnt to a crisp? and... EWW!!! WTF IS THIS TASTE AND SMELL!?!?!?!!?!?!? GIMME MINTS FAST!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:16 pm
Elvan God Kiero
Moofan

LOL

Yes, I noticed xD Im like... Hmm ;S xD I don't know how to explain ._. I'm like Tinkerbell from Peterpan xD  

Freundschaft

Adorkable Bae

Devoted Lover

12,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:17 pm
"Bingo" Syaroan said as he lifted the guy onto his shoulders "i think we should get the hell out of here before the Diablos come back hey kid there is a grapple hook in my bag. im gonna blow a hole threw that wall and get use the hell out of here" as he said this he pulled out some C-4 and threw it against the wall  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:17 pm
Moofan
Elvan God Kiero
Moofan

LOL

Yes, I noticed xD Im like... Hmm ;S xD I don't know how to explain ._. I'm like Tinkerbell from Peterpan xD

oh yes xD  

TheElvanGod

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games