Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:54 pm
Luo1304
Quick question: What about your dog makes his skin "tough?" I mean.....it's a dog. Even in beast/man clone version, there's nothing about it that would make it resistant to that much lighting. Oh, and I know I've asked this before (just don't want to sift through pages of stuff to find the answer), but is it just the clan that makes your bones "as hard as diamond" or is there a special jutsu or...."

Just a special transformation/ability it has. Yajuu has two forms, his small and fast kind, and his big and tough/strong kind. He can switch between them but it takes a good bit of time to do. He can't constantly swap back and forth either.

For the bones, it's rank really. I think they're only about as strong as iron at genin. Then steel at later ranks, and then finally diamond/tougher than diamond at Sannin. That aside though, Fenrir has also used a special jutsu (complete bone armor) to further increase his defense.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:57 pm
Though that doesn't explain anything about your dog but oh well then he should at least be fur less and smell like cooked meat by now

Fenrir to be honest bones don't work that way they are powerful by themselves by the way there are made really the cell structures of it is incredible

though Diamonds are not indestructible don't you know that?  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:58 pm
Luo1304
Fenrir Graveheart
That's wrong as well. If that were the case then wouldn't soldiers who hide behind walls after tossing a grenade be killed? Of course not, because the wall absorbs the force of the explosion. Likewise, the hard bone absorbs the force of the blow.

Actually, just because you are a kaguya, it doesn't mean your internal bone structure has changed. You can manipulate it to change yes, but you didn't do that. I mean, you literally have exposed internal organs in your upper-body region just on a purely skeletal standpoint. There's no reason for bone to automatically be covering them unless otherwise stated.

I've mentioned several times in the past that Fenrir keeps a constant layer of diamond-hard bone just beneath the skin for defense.

@naito: bone can easily be put into the floor to keep me grounded, even if the armor doesn't absorb the full impact.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:00 pm
Diamond are still not indestructible and have long sever your link to the outside with the office compose the way it is

Diamond could be broken with a hammer though it can't be scratch that something different  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:00 pm
Um question, wouldn't summoning bones when you already have ripped muscles just rip them more since bones are going to be shooting out of them?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:08 pm
Naito_Arekkusu7
Diamond are still not indestructible and have long sever your link to the outside with the office compose the way it is

Diamond could be broken with a hammer though it can't be scratch that something different

Simple terms... only a diamond may cut a diamond but ...

ITS NOTHING AGAINST HAMMER TIME!!!  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:09 pm
xd Or a lazer.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:12 pm
Yesh that's right Havoc mmhmmm Hammertime is all powerful!!!!!!!! XD

lmao Luo I got a lazer bwhahaha
jk mmmhmmm  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:23 pm
To be honest, on a technical standpoint, the chakra scalpel is a lazer. I mean it's made of pure chakra (aka condensed energy) and is a controlled energy in a sense.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:30 pm
well yeah I guess if you look at it that way lol
there's the ruling Fenrir  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:31 pm
Well, this is gonna suck. If I can't even use the 8 gates to help me move then there's only one thing really left to do.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:36 pm
well just edit  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Burakku Ketsueki

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:46 pm
Just wondering, when we come over from Rain will we keep our Ranks?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:50 pm
No you get a special rank it's consider lower than Academy student

no I'm just kidding of course you keep it  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Burakku Ketsueki

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:53 pm
Right, oh well.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games