Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Morinaga Mountains Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:35 pm
((There's that water tech you wanted to learn from me smile ))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:41 pm
Noa Hayato

Noa nodded.
'Just say when you can't handle it anymore. I can deal with a lot of weird thigngs, but not with someone who goes completly insane', Noa said as she started to work on the technique.
She had seen it once before in the academy, when Kuromaru had performed it. She wanted to learn it ever since.
She started her first try with summoning water into the shape of a katana, keeping it together with her chakra. You could see some of the form in it, but it was flowy and far from solid. A needle would probably fall through it if you laid it on top of it.

[[ I know he is a flirt, but who says I am not one as well? It might be part of destruction plan*jkjk*]]  

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:48 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

((I'm no flirt just have a healthy interest on the opposite sex rofl haha))
Arekku nodded as he watch her try,"Ahhh yeah don't worry about it I don't think I'm letting Susanoo do that anytime soon that's for sure Noa." Arekku said as Susanoo showed her again this time with his other hand as Arekku sat back and relaxed for once.

Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:15 am
Noa Hayato

' I think Susanoo-sensei does have a will of his own. Wouldn't he be able to catch you by surprise and overpower you? I don't know much about these inner creatures, but I heard that some sealed tailed beasts can overpower their hosts', Noa said as she looked carefully at Susanoo.

She tried the jutsu again. This time her sword was a little bit more solid, the water was still flowing inside, but it could hold some weight. She placed her hand around it to test of it would cute. She could feel a sword, but the edges were too soft to put harm on anything.
The medical did the jutsu again, thinking of sharp edges while she formed the sword. She tested it again, it felt sharp against her hand, but it didn't make a wound in her hand. Noa did the jutsu once more and tried to cut a nearby tree. The tree was slashed in the middle.
'I think this will do. It's really a great technique for a close combat ninja like me', Noa smiled.  

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:34 am
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

"Yes he does were in constant battle against each other in my mind, so if a person wants to learn to use him there's a limit he must break." Arekku said rubbing his head as Susanoo showed a new jutsu as he made a seal and covered his body with a thin layer of water while Arekku talked,"You must be able to process a lot in your head more than a normal person or he would tear you apart that's for sure. Mizu no Yoroi, that's the move he just showed." Arekku said as Susanoo did it again and again.

"Though Susanoo is not like those tailed beast, I trained to obtain him with all my might, though I did it to be able to protect better. Anyone in the seki-reigan bloodline can obtain it to be honest." Arekku said simply though it really wasn't as easy as that.

Mizu no Yoroi (Water Armor)
Description: A thin layer of water covers the user’s whole body. At the basic requirements, it gives protection against fire techniques by dampening the effects, as well as nullifying some Taijutsu attacks. While the armor is on, it constantly draws out small amounts of both the user’s chakra and stamina, and thus can only be kept up for a limited time.

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:45 am
Noa Hayato

Noa looked carefully as she copied Susanoo's handseals. She tried to form the water around her body, but she failed to cover her whole body in the liquid.
She tried again, managing to cover more of her body in water. It was difficult to try and cover every single part of it. She had to be aware of herself much more than she usually was.
' That's a noble purpose to optain something like Susanoo. I wish I could, but I don't have that ability. I don't think I can focus on surpressing the other soul with my mind alone. I wander of too much to do that', Noa said, laughing, a she tried to do the jutsu again. The water flowed over her whole body, but the layer was so thin it couldn't possibly protect her from anything. She knew the layer had to be thin, but this was too thin.  

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:55 am
Nokutisu Arekkusu
The Storm of Kusagakure

User ImageUser Image

There was a small growl coming from Susanoo as he showed the seals again, this time showing them slowly as well making his chakra visual as the armor appeared again he looked really brilliant more that usual,"Thanks, though sometimes I wonder if it was or not. Ahhhh don't worry Noa you have your own traits as well as things that make you strong, I bet if you could control him with ease probably just as good as I do if you had the chance." Arekku said as Susanoo was posing suddenly for no reason mostly out off boredom,"Though he is the best friend to have in a battle field, it feels like I'm never alone when I fight."

Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:59 pm
Kuromaru growled impatiently. He walked to the edge of the cliff and yelled for Kiba. Suddenly a big black wolf came bounding towards hims. "Hiya boy." he said with a smile. The wolf yipped and laid down and then stood back up and howled.  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:56 am
Noa Hayato

'That's great, I just hope I have my teammates or comrades with me when I go to a battle. I want to be there beside them and be like Susanoo for you. Then no one of us will feel alone', Noa said as she watched Susanoo.
She did the technique again. The water flowed over her body again, but wasn't making an armor. She let the control slip for a moment and ended up totally wet.
She tried again, making sure that she didn't loose control and ended up covering her whole body with water, but it was still no armor.
Noa had to try to make the water that shielded her right now just as strong as the water shield she had just learned. She used the same technique on it, and the water around her became stronger.
She had to try if it really would hold against attacks, so she slammed her hand into a rock. She could feel her skin split open from the impact.
She healed her hand quickly and tried the jutsu again, she had to keep the forces from outside out. She slammed into another rock, she felt her skin ripping again.
She got a little bit annoyed by this, because she knew she had the technique right, she had to steady her focus and make sure that the armor did not let any harm come through. She focussed on the armor around her hand and slammed into the rock again. This time she felt nothing, but the armor was weavering around the rest of her body.
She tried to keep control of both the armor around her hand and on her body, but it still didn't protect all. It failed to dissappear completely, but it didn't protect her either.
She sighed and tried again, making the chakra control in her whole body even. She managed to keep everything protective, but her hand bruised when she hit the stone again.
She did it once more and slammed the stone without feeling much more than the impact. She didn't got hurt. The armor stayed intact during the whole session, but took a lot of her chakra.
She sat down for a moment.
'I guess I should be heading for Konoha soon. I think it would be best if we ended training here.', Noa said, as she whiped the sweat of her forehead.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:17 am
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

User Image

"Well of course you will I doubt they would leave you alone." Arekku said as he watched her train for a while laughing from time to time.

Arekku then went and hugged her as she wiped the sweat off,"Alright then if you want to head back, have a safe trip back Noa. Though I wanna make sure you get back home safely." Arekku said as he let her go then made a few seals an summoned up a winged horse,"He'll take you all the way to Konoha and pretty fast to that."

User Image
Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:36 pm
((Bout time xd I need some training I want to learn Kusagakure's taijutsu. You won't need Susanou for that.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:33 am
Noa Hayato

'Thank you for everything! And you're right, I will return after the chuunins someday. You're a really nice guy for a kusakage, even though you're a bit of a pervert', Noa replied, as she hugged him back.
She had a really good time in Kusagakura and she didn't doubt it that she would return. Though she had missed Myoto and Nakashima a little, they were a good team together.
She was about to get on the horse when she got bold again and ran back to Arekku. She kissed him on the lips and smiled at him
'There, a reward for the training', she said, winking.

[[Isn't Oni still in your office waiting for me to return with him?]]  

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:54 am
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

User Image
User Image

Arekku shrugged as she called him a pervert just smiling shyly as she then jumped down and kissed him on the lips catching him off guard he tried to shake it off though he seemed pretty much dumbfounded now that he barely realized that he kissed her back,"Well okay then haha thanks......" Arekku then kissed her again on the lips though a little bit more passionate,"That's so you won't forget the pervert Kusakage. Noa there is a Konoha nin waiting for you in my office." Arekku said calmly with a smile.

User Image
Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:01 pm
Noa Hayato

She didn't backed away when he kissed her back. That was just how he was, and she was fine with it. It was not like he was trying to get on her or something.
Noa was shocked when he kissed her more passionatly and she almost did suspect there was more to it, just when he said she should remember him by that.
' I would have remembered a pervert like you without that kiss, sensei. This was actually quite nice compared to the other things you did to me', she laughed.'How would you know? And why didn't you tell me? And who is it and do I have to take him with me. Or will you tell him I already left for Konoha?'  

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:07 pm
Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure

User Image
User Image

"Hahaha I needed to make sure that's all, and well glad you liked it." Arekku said as he rubbed his head and then tried to look innocent as possible,"I have a clone there, I forgot to say cause he didn't answer anymore of my questions really. Well I forgot his name hahaha and na I think you probably could head back by yourself. I'll tell him you already left."

User Image
Areku's Theme:
"Why am I still weak?!"

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games