Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guardians & Demon King Part III (Ending) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:50 pm
((Fine with me..))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:58 pm
(( ok smile and you did say we are at the same place right.? ))  

goddess_fox7

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:07 pm
((You, Acos, Sasori, Meggie, and Onyx are all in the same place, but Sasori is unconscious at the moment))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:13 pm
(( ok thank you smile ))
Miray looks at the others then looks the way Onyx was.
(( my brothers friend wants on be back on soon))  

goddess_fox7

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:21 pm
Onyx glanced at the new guardian, his eyes flicking across the now unconscious Sasori and the others. He heard a grunt as a rough dressed man in dark browns and blacks leaped from the woods, followed by two more. Trust in yourself, he thought quietly, unsure if she heard him or not. A slight smile crossed his lips as he shifted his gaze to the men that were charging forward with short swords drawn. He assumed a fighting stance with his forearms bent close to his sides, his gaze locked on the men as his legs spread apart fractionally. His hands moved slowly apart, one fist clenching tightly as the other opened, palm upward.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:24 pm
Miray looked at Onyx and then looked at the men she backed up a little and she said to her self" what do i do." and then she looks down she sighs and says "i wanted to come. and now look at me i am not helping..." Miray stops what see was saying as she looks back up at Onyx and she sees a black glow around him and she says " what could that be.. i have never seen this befor.."

((sorry if i do not do good this is the only rp i ever done))  

goddess_fox7

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:38 pm
((You're doing great. Don't worry the others will help you if you get stuck.))

Tarik wonders what happened to Slayer and Skurai with the compass. If they do not show up, he will need to abandon the search for the stone and find another.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:04 pm
Sasori awakens and goes to the others, "We lost him, we lost Eiji to Skurai," she says sadly. "We need to stop Tarik on our own. Maybe Eiji will realize that Skurai is tricking him somehow and will come back later."

Sasori goes and picks up the compass Skurai traded them the sword for. She looks at it, it points to somewhere in Russia. "I think we should follow the compass and find the stone so that Onyx can put a spell on it to hide it from Tarik. Tarik already has a head start so we need to hurry."

She goes to Miray, "You can join us. You can use Eiji's horse." Sasori goes to round up the horses.  

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:19 pm
(( BUt I need my horse T^T it's still got wings, She can share with Onyx, lol))

Eiji continued looking around and then remembered something that he left. Eiji takes a step back and puts his fingers to his mouth, giving a loud whistle to call his transfigured horse to him. He wasn't sure if the horse would her him, but still needed to try. If he had any plans that involved things other than this city, he would need a means of transportation.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:09 pm
Eiji can you hear me? Keep looking for unusual things. I know there are some ancient relics here scattered amongst the city and I think they are for you. I just dont know where they are. If you find anything you think looks out of the ordinary tell me. Skurai kept looking. He thought the ancients might have left Eiji some things for him scattered all over the place. But they might even be protected.  

SkuraiX

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:30 am
Eiji nodded mentally and walks a little further from Skurai, walking throughout the many towers and monuments that seemed lifeless yet so full of life. He then goes behind a building and clasps his hands together and chants a spell in Enochian ~OADRIAX VPAAH OBELISONG OL NAZPSAD~ In chanting this he summons a dove and whsipers a message into the bird's ear. He tells it to fly to Sasori, specifically and deliver his message. He then sends it off as hoping that Skurai didn't see it depart.

((Sorry for the confusion guys... Misty Look in you mail box for a message titled "compass"))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:01 am
Onyx watched the incoming men charging at him. A low chuckle escaped him. "Bring it on!!" he said quietly, his body tensing very slightly.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

watertrainer21

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:02 pm
OmegaRyu_Tsuki Ayame
((What if the surge of pure demonic power shifted them from darkness to light? sweatdrop gonk It's a suggestion... ))

((Sure!! But what about the wings? I wonder if she should use them for flying... sweatdrop Oh, and Miray can use Tarr, my unicorn. My girl now has wings, so she does not need to use a horse. ))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:05 pm
Sasori did not notice the intruders at first but as they approached she whipped out her katana and helps fight them off. "We probably should not hang around too long, we are attracting attention."  

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games