Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Shoko's Lake Home (Lake Umi) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eris5

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:45 pm
NUR

User Image

User ImageSitting on a stump silently observing Dante, Shoko has nothing to say. What he heard and what he saw was indeed a terrible moment. Shoko with a completely straight face for the first time in a long long time looks to Dante her eyes showing no emotion. This is a facade, of course inside Shoko is burning up, her rage, her emotions, her love all this swirling inside her with little control other than to put on a mask and hide it. "Do you still wish to continue Dante?"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:00 am
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

〤〤〤〤〤〤〤〤〤〤〤

Dante looked at her, his eyes narrowed as he was mixed in rage and other mixed emotions. One being confusion of this entity living within his being. "How can you let someone push you around like that?! Why follow her when such bloodlust and hatred is filled within a person like her? I don't get it Shoko" He demanded, his voice crossed between his own and the angel's. His mentality state was unstable at this moment, first time experiencing such feelings, such rage, and yet such power. He was more straight forward then he could recall ever being. His fist remained clenched as chakra swirled around him. Slowly a sphere of wind and fire formed around him, concentrated and compressed into a small orb, being filled with chakra unlike his own compacted into one point. She's crossed between two people, no telling what she's doing now or may become. Try calming down Yeah, easy for you to say what would you know! Dante argued as he stared back at Shoko, confused on everything and what was going on. Does she not care any longer? Will the next visit of this lady who hit her be worse? Slowly he thought about this, out of mixture of confusion, anger, and needing to get better to prevent things he barely managed an answer to the question. "...yes...but answer me at this" Dante said, trying to supress his emotions. One thing he has notice, this other being within him wasn't very violent at all, but so he doesn't lose it and the chakra taking over, he'd have to control his temper. Even though the event he witnessed...

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
"You will fumble in your opposition of my quest.
Though I encourage!
For an opportunity to battle a being of such grand delusion as you,
is a sweet fortune!
"
xxxxxxxxx Wind xxx八翼天使 Eight Winged Angel
Shinobi of Kusa--Gennin--Chakra Hands--Fuuton Masters--  

Shruikan Tenshi

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:27 pm
NUR

User Image

User ImageStill sitting upon her lovely little stump Shoko listens and watches to all that Dante says and does. Taking her time to answer correctly. It is hard to really put into words even how much feelings she has for Kasumi. "I let my guard down for her, because i'm in love. Her story is much stranger and sadder than one could ever imagine...She needs me as an anchor." Shoko sighs. Pulling out an elongated pipe full of some sort of grass. Shoko lights it up, taking a couple puffs before speaking again to Dante. "I don't tolerate myself being pushed over like that though, her and I are going to be having a talk about such things for sure." She smiles taking another puff from her pipe.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:45 pm
User ImageUser Image

〤〤〤〤〤〤〤〤〤〤〤

Dante listened, his hands still clenched but lightened up alittle bit. There may be more....no telling what can result from this The angel spoke. Dante nodded and looked at her. Though he couldn't help being amused she was smoking a pipe made of grass. Irony never ceases to amaze him. "So...your bi?" He said rubbing his chin for a moment, then shook his head realizing he was letting his thoughts take over again. "Sorry, anyways so what is she doing...and something else. What the hell am I?" He asked indicating the chakra around him and the voice. "I'm hearing voices in my head from some angel called Hachiha. And thi-" Was all he managed to say before he accidently shot off the orb he created, having it fly into the air out of the cave and it detonated, with much more power then the explosions he's been making so far, enough to where the cave shook more then previously. Dane was lying on the ground looking up, his arms behind his head hiding the fact it knocked him on the ground. "Wow.....now thats quite a bang. But any clue? Or is the climax of my technique that explosive" He said with humor in his voice

Though I encourage!
is a sweet fortune!
"

Shruikan Tenshi

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:42 pm
"Puberty?" Shoko answers with a laugh. "Ahh I have heard of these angels, they are alot like demons I hear. they are a mystery to me though beyond that." Shoko takes a deep breath looking up in the sky as the real her lands nearby in the underground garden picking an assortment of mushrooms. alot of mushrooms the SHoko takes off back into the sky and away from the area. "That was random." Shoko says to herself. She knows Dante is probably going through alot right now that is why he needs to learn how to control his explosive. else he could be dangerous. "Lets start with C2,." Shoko puts her hands in her clay pouches and lets the mouths start to chew away. She takes another puff of her pipe and smiles.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 7:52 pm
User ImageUser Image

〤〤〤〤〤〤〤〤〤〤〤

Dante laughed. "I been through that already, twice would make me a freak no? Probably am already but who's judging?" He said as he watched the other Shoko grab mushrooms and leave, making him look puzzled as he returned to the other Shoko's attention. He nodded as he placed his hands in his own pouch, his hands munching away at the clay. "C2 it is...any tips I should know about?" He said with a smile. An angel which shares powers like a demon....makes me wonder if there's people I should be careful of

Though I encourage!
is a sweet fortune!
"

Shruikan Tenshi

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:37 pm
NUR

User Image

User Image"Well C2 is tricky, you really need to take a lot of time on the chewing process, thinking about how alive the animal needs to be. Not only alive, but thinking, it must know when the best time to launch its own clay is." Shoko smiles her hands spitting out the clay she forms the clay from both hands into one big mold. Forming a giant hawk like bird. The tail feathers looking extremely enlarged Shoko jumps on the birds back. "The cool thing about these clay beings is they can chew on clay with their mouths and thus launch more clay beings from them. Each tail feather is a supply of clay for the bird to chew on." Shoko takes a deep breath. that surely was a mouthful. Her bird flies into the air and starts chewing on something right after a single tail feather collapses on the bird.The bird opens its mouth and 3 needle looking birds appear which fly through the air at great speeds before exploding with slightly greater force than the regular clay referred to as C1. "easy right?"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:58 pm
User ImageUser Image

〤〤〤〤〤〤〤〤〤〤〤

Dante nodded, his hands still chewing away. "Nice bird, rather unique its feathers can be used as its own supply of clay. This can make rather a nasty surprise" He said as he thought of what he could create. Smiling to himself he already had the picture of what he was going to create. He wanted to start off simple somewhat, an eagle. The bird held many feathers and was respected greatly. He pictured the bird in his mind, looking slightly like he was daydreaming for a moment. He nodded as he took both hands out of the pocket from his coat, his hands spitting out clay. He formed the clay with both hands, putting all the mental images of the bird into the shaping of the clay. When he was finished, he held his hands out, a big clay eagle like object in his hand. Making a seal the clay statue bursted into smoke, in its place a gaint eagle like clay bird was in its place. Grinning he leaped up and the bird took flight. "Yaaaa hooooo!" He said grinning as the eagle flew out of the opening which they came in and flew around. The eagle flew around fairly fast as a tailfeather broke off, the eagle catching it in his mouth and chewed. Dante smiled as the eagle opened its mouth, three birds similar to the ones Shoko made emerged flying higher and faster then the eagle was. Dante made a seal and winked upon saying. "Ka-boom" All three birds exploded above him, but much stronger then the C1 he used before. Like before the explosions were amplified upon Dante's word, but now Dante had an idea on why it was doing so. However being in open air Dante controlled the wind current thanks to his clan, making the explosion much bigger then it was originally. Dante was glad he was much lower then the explosions as he reentered the cave on the back of the Eagle. "Yeah! That was great....although I'm sorry I went overboard. I remembered you said experiment with the art of explosions so I gave it a go..." He said rubbing the back of his head with an embarrased look on his face. Oops...that was a bit overboard You think Dante? With my power your explosions can be made much greater then normal you need to remember that
Though I encourage!
is a sweet fortune!
"

Shruikan Tenshi

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:59 pm
((sorry got carried away lol....I'm trying not to unless its good XD))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:22 pm
NUR

User Image

User Image((lol its all good fun to read stuff like that))

Shoko smiles watching Dante have fun learning the arts of their bloodline. Reminds her of what she was like when learning C2. She was just like Dante, carefree soaring about the sky loving just the feeling of explosions and wind to ones back. After Shoko learned the C3 technique by accident (which thus killed her parents.) Shoko has become a different women. Time changes a person and she has seen way too much time slip away from her without her being able to control a damned thing. Now Shoko takes life by the reigns she is in control of her own destiny. "Dante, I want you to start thinking about now how you could add a creative twist to your explosives without the use of more clay or bigger explosions per-say. Using different elements to powerup your explosions is one way to go, another would be to use clan ablities or something other special." She smiles.

Eris5

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:06 pm
User ImageUser Image

〤〤〤〤〤〤〤〤〤〤〤

Dante smiled and rubbed his chin, standing up thinking to himself. "Hmm...lets see. I don't want to do poison, creativity is the extend of one's mind, not mimicing others. " He said as he walked back and forth pondering and pondering. He then thought of something. He knelt to the ground, placing both hands on the ground. "A shinobi utalizes material around him, in the heat of combat this is beneficial. Adds the element of suprise" He said as his hands ate away at the earth. After a moment he stands up and places his hands in his pouch, eating clay. He hummed for a few moments and then pulled out his hand, which was chewing quickly. The mouth stuck its tongue out, the glob of clay and chunks of earth within it mixed. He closed his hand, molding the figure for a few seconds until he opened his hand, revealing a small bird with rocks in it, looking like cut gem stones. In a puff of smoke the bird was the size of a small parrot, flying around but Shoko would see the rocks in it. It flew into the air as Dante made a seal. "HA!" He shouted as the bird detonated, exploding with powerful force of a C1 bomb, however there was more. The chunks of rocks were blasted out, flying in all directions which after a few moments they exploded with half the force the bird itself did. Dante smiled. "And that, is the beginning of a unique explosive. The range is expanded, I mixed earth with the clay, the chunks of earth small but packed with my chakra. When the bird exploded these chunks were shot off at almost blinding speed, which moments later the chunks themselves explode as well, which can catch people off guard thinking the original threat was over. At that rate we'll have the new meaning of fireworks" He said with a laugh as he leaned against the wall. "Was that ok? Or no? I have nothing on me at this moment, and I rather not copy you. We want originality I think" He said with a smile

Though I encourage!
is a sweet fortune!
"
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:50 pm
NUR

User Image

User ImageJumping out of the way of the bird and the explosion Shoko looks to Dante with a smile. She taps on her forearms where her tattoos are placed (inside forearm) After tapping on her forearms she pulls out two fuma giant shuriken. Swinging them around and spinning them about she chucks both of them at Dante. "Now! lets see your valour in battle!" She places her hands in her clay pouches once again, letting her hands chew away. She takes a deep breath of air inwards and then kisses her own hands mouths. Subtly and very secretly blowing large amounts of poison into her clay so that hery clay will come out completely purple... completely poisonous. Shoko looks to Dante with a sly smile, she has so much more to show him and yet so little time.

Eris5

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:24 pm
User ImageUser Image

〤〤〤〤〤〤〤〤〤〤〤

Dante grinned at the sound of battle, seeing two fuma gaint shurikens thrown at him after being spunned around, which would give them an angled projectory. Clever, yet more for a diversion. What are you planning. He thought as his hands ate away at the clay he had. He took a step back as his hands clenched, molding the clay. He then jumped, releasing one hand and swiping the air with it, making a seal with the releasing hand as two small birds flew towards Shoko, their speed intensifying as Dante was able to use Yadama Furooseigyo (Projectile Control Skill) without handsigns. The two birds flew at even quicker speeds then before, zipping towards Shoko's sides where they would explode. These clones had chunks of rocks in them, which upon explosion they would scatter like sharpel bombs, exploding with half the strength the original explosion had to add to the range and damage. Dante landed on the ground as both fuma shruikens struck the walls by him, sticking to them as he dropped a smoke bomb, his other hand releasing two clay moles which were hidden by the thick smoke. After both burrowed into the earth and a quick sweeping motion of Dante's feet, he bit the top of his hand, blood slightly coming down his hand as another smoke cloud erupted, a unique fan popped into his hand, two spikes were glowing on it. With a sweep he was in a stance that was combative, the fan before him as he looked over it at Shoko, the smoke cloud gone. "With sweet fortune befalling me to have the chance of sparring such a woman, I cannot refuse thee" He said with a smile, obviously playful yet shown a bit of cunning behind his smile. The fan he held was one of two fans, known as Tooboekaze (Howling Wind). The other fan was attached to his back, closed and easily concealed yet close enough for the fans to work. His other hand was already working greatly, chewing at the clay. The angel's chakra was channeled into the clay as well, but not too much of it. Dante wanted to enjoy this spar, and put on a grand show for his sensei. Life is too short, so live it out too the full extent

Though I encourage!
is a sweet fortune!
"
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:04 pm
NUR

User Image

User Image"Quite a student." Shoko smirks making a last minute handsign, Focusing her energy, Dante only has the time to see her for a moment in the smoke...just enough time for him to speak so eloquently. Disappearing into puff of smoke, Shoko appears on one of the many stalagtites on the celing. Which are strangely enough part clay. Thus giving Shoko just the amount of time to meld into the earth. Her true speciality. She swims upwards in the earth staying hidden from her student. She smiles before rearing her arm back and exploding with her fists against the rocks. A burst of rocks from the top of Shoko's cave comes plummeting down towards Dante, following the rocks Shoko free falls. Letting the clay out of her hands, they be completely purple due to the poison. She smiles, as she has the antidote but won't tell Dante that fact yet. She forms the clay into a bunch of tiny spiders. Throwing the spiders at the rocks. They all jump cling on nicely and jump ever closer in the bombardment towards Dante. Making a handsign while falling Shoko detonates all the spiders after momentarily enlarging them upon the giant rocks. Exploding with great force and sending a chaotic flurry of rocks in every which way at Dante the poison slowly creeps through the air towards him... not yet shall Shoko show Dante her true capabilities in the arts of manipulating explosions.

Eris5

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:53 pm
((when you say the top of the roof, you mean the entire roof of the cave is collapsing???))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff