Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Squad 7 Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:52 am
[[XD. I need to try to learn some techniques that can end a fight. So far all I have are jutsus that can be dodged easily.]]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:09 am
Noa Hayato

Noa experienced the effects of the jutsu's Kazuma tried on her. She saw they had pretty good effect for just academy level. It would help her to get close to her opponent easier.
'Alright then. Fukushi no jutsu!', Noa said as she let her chakra out. It would try to activate a part in Kazuma's brain that would let him be able to see twice what he saw now. She thought it would be not good to have this jutsu used on you when you have Byakugan. She felt that her chakra didn't connect in the right way, so the jutsu didn't work(1/3)
She tried to do it again, concentrating better to maintain her chakra in the way she wanted and needed to. She connected, but failed to let Kazuma see double.(2/3)
She did it once more, and knew Kazuma would probably see two of everyone and everything around. She smiled. (3/3)  

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

iceyshock

5,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:51 am
WereWeasels
[[XD. I need to try to learn some techniques that can end a fight. So far all I have are jutsus that can be dodged easily.]]

((Your in the same boat as I am. I've got some taijutsu techniques and one ninjutsu that might end a fight but i still have to connect with them.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:16 am
Noa Hayato

'Hmm, let's try the next technique. Sensei, can I learn some of the Konoha taijutsu style later on? I saw Nakashima with a scroll about it, and I really want to learn some power moves'', Noa said as she began with the Drunken sight technique.
She figured it would be mostly the same as double vision, since she needed to activate the same spot in the brains, the one that had to do with visuals. She let out her chakra and connected again. She didn't manage to get a drunken sight for Kazuma (1/2).
She tried again, making sure her chakra made his vision extend instead of duplicating. She made sure the lines where blurry and she knew she had managed to pull this thing off(2/2)

[[ You guys are very unlucky! I have an opponent that I can kick a** if I master some taijustsu skills, since that is his weakness and my speciality. The arena is one big genjutsu show that changes at command. I love it]]  

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:11 pm
Kazuma smiled at Noa "Sure i'll help you out with that taijutsu" he said and smiled brightly at her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:25 pm
Noa Hayato

"Alright, let's start with Asshou(pressure palm) then'', Noa said as she grabbed a scroll with the jutsu on it. She always found it handy to have things like this at hand, since it was not always easy to decipher how someone else did a jutsu.
'' You know, Kazuma-sensei, you're a lot nicer now than at the academy. How come?'', Noa asked as she waited for Kazuma to perform the jutsu first. She wanted to see what kind of impact it had, as well as the precise way to hold your hand when you did the jutsu. It would probably hurt someone when they did it the wrong way.  

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:50 pm
Kazuma's smile faded "You misunderstand me I don't know konoha taijutsu but I can help you learn it with this scroll, a friend of mine explained how to do each one of them on it" he said and tossed it to her. Kazuma sat on a stump again "Hmmm becuase I didn't like dealing with a lot of the academy students, but you guys are the elite" he said and smiled, this meant that he had asked for those three so he could specially train them.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:05 pm
Nakashima walked over to the rock that Noa had been sitting upon earlier, picking up his taijutsu scroll as he passed, and took a seat. “I think that Houshou (Crushing Fist) would be a good technique for you to learn Noa.” Nakashima said casually. “It’ll help keep people away when you feel their getting to close.” He commented again with a light chuckle as he opened up the taijutsu scroll, a duplicate of the one that Noa had in her hands. “Hmmm…I think that it would be best if I skipped these ones and went ahead and attempt Konoha Senpuu (Leaf Spinning Wind).” Nakashima said to himself as he read the brief descriptions of the different techniques. (1/4)

Nakashima pulled the scroll open a bit more and began to read the more detailed instructions to perform the Konoha Senpuu (Leaf Spinning Wind). “Hmmm…so basically it’s just an uppercut to the chin with my foot.” Nakashima said while scratching his own chin lightly. A moment later Nakashima’s fingers were twisting their way through the seals to bring forth a shadow clone. (2/4)

Nakashima leapt back a few feet from his clone, which did likewise. The two of them fell into a loose fighting stance before charging head on at each other. The clone didn’t have any real attack plan in mind where Nakashima knew what he had to do. At the last possible moment before the two of them were about to collide, Nakashima then dropped into a crouch. His movements were so fast it caused the clone to slide to a stop wondering where his opponent had gone. (3/4)

Nakashima shifted his weight backwards slightly before kicking his leg straight up as hard and fast as he could. He was rewarded for his effort when the heel of his shoe connected squarely with the bottom of the clones jaw just behind the chin. Nakashima watched as the clone flew up into the air for a moment before bursting into a cloud of smoke and vanishing into nothingness. It was only a few moments later that Nakashima realized that his jaw was very sore and regretted having to use a shadow clone in order to complete the technique. (4/4)

Nakashima turned to regard his father while still rubbing his jaw lightly. “Well if you can’t help Noa with her taijutsu then perhaps you might be willing to teach me Shikyaku no Jutsu (Four-Legged Technique)?” Nakashima asked as he walked over to stand next to Noa casting her a light smile. “There isn’t any rush though dad.” Nakashima said as he reached into his pocket to retrieve another energy bar that he tossed to his father. “I think you need this more than me, after that little escapade earlier.” Nakashima said calmly as he looked back at his taijutsu scroll.

(Konoha Senpuu (Leaf Spinning Wind) 4/4)  

iceyshock

5,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:07 am
Noa Hayato

'Hmm I wonder why you became teacher then. Isn't there always going to be a bunch of brats? And thanks for the compliment, sensei. I never called myself elite'', Noa smiled as she grabbed a dummy from somewhere on the training ground to practise on.

''Thanks Nakashima! I will try that one next'', Noa replied as she placed the dummy doll on the ground. It lay like it was dead.

''Asshou!'', she said as she punched her fist into the dummy doll. Thanks to the taijutsu training she had recieved in grass she was perfectly balanced, but she hadn't practised punching there. The punch was a little bit off and sure didn't have the effect that was written on the scroll. It would probably only hurt a little when used on a real person, while the taijutsu promised her great effects.(1/4)

Noa studied the scroll for a while before she put her mind to punching her dummy again. She figured that coming down from the standing position she just had wasn't going to do it. Neither kneeling. She had to jump and put all her weight into the punch. She jumped and pressed her palm hard against the dummy body. She felt the shock of the impact in her arm, and she was quite sure this would hurt a great deal to someone. She stood up again and flipped the dummy to see how far she had punched him into the earth. Just a few dirt crumbles where beneath it and she wasn't even sure if she caused them.(2/4)

Now she knew she had to give a lot of power to doing this jutsu, maybe a little bit of speed. She wasn't really fast, so she focussed on strenght. She did the same thing again, making sure she hit the dummy in his mid section to crush a lot of organs in the process. She wasn't sure if she would do that humans too, but she probably had to. The punch was now visible in the ground, the dummy was a few centimeters lower than it was before. But the dummy was still lighter than an average person, so the effects wouldn't show when she tried to crush Kazuma into the grounds.(3/4)

She gathered her strenght and reviewed her progress. She had to hit the good spot, let out enough power to crush the body in the ground and hurt it a lot. She had to maintain her stamina in this. She jumped up again and hit the dummy. This time the ground shook a little and she felt the dummy fall into the ground for almost half a meter. She thought that was effect enough. She had mastered a really great Taijutsu.(4/4)

Then she remembered she had another card up her sleeve. She had a moment of wanting to show off and jumped up again. This time she added her chakra to her punch, as only medicals could do with their taijutsu. The effect was devastating, a huge crater emerged below her and the dummy and she had to jump quite high to get out of it.
'' I love being a medical'', Noa stated as she smiled. She wanted to know what Nakashima and Kazuma thought of her progress. This was just a little thing she learned about being a medical, she couldn't wait to show them the rest of her newly attained skills.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:31 am
~ Hmmm…I guess this one would be a good. ~ Nakashima thought to himself as his finger rested over top of Konoha Reppuu [Leaf Violent Wind]. Nakashima looked up to see Noa’s final strike and the crater she had made. ~ She’s strong. ~ Nakashima thought calmly to himself. Before turning back to the scroll in his hand and reading the detailed description of how the technique was preformed. ~ Alright, so basically it’s just a sweep with my foot taking their leading foot across before sweeping their other foot as well so that they go spinning away to land off to the side. That sounds easy enough. ~ Nakashima thought to himself calmly as he rolled the scroll back up and slipped it into his back pocket. (1/4)

Nakashima smiled to himself lightly as he pulled his hands in front of his chest and started to make the proper handseals for the shadow clone technique. A cloud of smoke appeared next to Nakashima and a shadow clone stepped out of it walking a good distance away from Nakashima. Once the two of them were a decent distance apart from one another they both fell into a fighting stance. The Shadow clone bounced lightly upon the balls of his feet while Nakashima stood with his feet together and his left hand extended out towards the clone begging him to attack. The clone did just as he was asked and charged forward at full speed. (2/4)

Nakashima waited patiently as his clone charged forward, and once again dropped into a crouch at the last possible minute. However, Nakashima’s timing had been a split second off because as he started to spin around for his sweep his clone crashed into him causing them both to go tumbling head over heels for a moment before they finally recovered from the incident. The two took up their respective positions once again falling into the same stances as before and preparing for another attempt at the technique. (3/4)

Nakashima motioned for the clone to charge him and watched as his command was swiftly obeyed. The clone darted forward at the same speed as before closing the distance between the two of them quickly. Nakashima waited for the last moment again though this time his timing was perfect. As he dropped he spun around extending his right leg out in a sweeping motion. As the Clone closed the last of the distance Nakashima’s right leg came around a hooked his front foot before the clone could properly place it onto the ground. Nakashima’s leg continued through knocking the clone’s back leg free of the ground causing the clone to fall at an awkward angle away from Nakashima. (4/4)

[Reppuu [Leaf Violent Wind] 4/4]  

iceyshock

5,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:08 pm
Noa Hayato

Noa opened the scroll to find the jutsu Houshou(crushing fist) that Nakashima had mentioned. She found it and began reading it.

Houshou [Crushing Fist]
Description: A taijutsu technique where the ninja palm strikes their enemy, hurling them away. With impressive strength, this technique could be quite devastating. This move is capable of knocking an opponent approximately 30-40 feet back.

She immiatly knew she couldn't practise with with the dummy she had used to learn Asshou. She needed something that stood up. She noticed a big tree near to Nakashima's training spot and decided that that would be her opponent. It would be difficult, but the young ninja was not the one to back out on hard tasks.

The medical took a stance and ran to the tree to strike it with a lot of power. She managed to hit the tree, but it wasn't knocked back at all. She hadn't expected that either. It was quite a big tree, not huge, just big. It was twice her lenght and weighted probably four or five times her weight. She knew there were guys that were a lot heavier than that(1/4)

Noa charged again, but she managed to strike the tree the wrong way. She had held her palm too loose, so her hand snapped backwards when she hit the tree. She bit her tongue to not scream of the pain. She quickly used Diagnosis to check if she had anything broken. It was just the muscle that had partly ripped and she could fix that herself. She healed her hand and pulled some bandage from her pocket. She knew she did not had to strain her hand too much after healing it. (2/4)

She payed one more look to the scroll. She had to keep her hand straight, but not too straight that it couldn't absorb the impact of hitting. She hit the tree again, it shook so most of the leaves came off. She smiled. It would work on someone who was as light as her. She now knew she had the technique behind the jutsu right, now it was only a matter of adding strenght to the jutsu (3/4)

Noa smiled. She was going to make that tree fly. She ran at the tree, infusing her chakra with her strike. A loud crackling sound was heard on the training grounds. Noa stood with her hand on the tree, as she saw it coming loose from the ground in slow motion. She had used a lot of strenght on the tree. Her hand was buried a few centimeters in it. Suddenly the tree dissappeared from her sight and landed 30 ft further. She made a note to be careful using this jutsu with her monster strenght, it would probably do to much harm when used in a simple sparring match.( 4/4)

She looked at her hand again. She had healed it properly, but when she checked she saw the muscletissue she had connected was starting to rip again because she used her hand so short after healing it. She walked back to Kazuma and sat down beside him, quietly watching what else was going on on the training grounds.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:19 pm
Nakashima used his momentum from the sweep to bring himself back to a standing position. “You’re learning quickly.” Nakashima said calmly as he retrieved the scroll from his back pocket. “Hmmm…perhaps this one next.” Nakashima said casually as his finger stopped on Konoha Daisenpu (Leaf Great Whirlwind). Nakashima sat down on the ground crossed his legs and started to read the detailed instructions on how to perform the technique. (1/4)

Nakashima closed the scroll then stood up and slid it into his back pocket once again. Nakashima looked around for a moment to find a target and his gaze finally settled upon a nearby training dummy that was propped up against a training post. ~ That’ll work nicely. ~ Nakashima thought to himself as he lowered himself into a crouched position. A moment later Nakashima broke into a full dash towards the Training dummy fully intending to compete the technique in a single try. (2/4)

At the last possible moment Nakashima leapt through the air twisting his body around so that his legs were in position to strike the training dummy twice since it wouldn’t be able to move. However, things didn’t go as Nakashima had planned his first leg swung harmlessly over the dummy and the second only grazed it as Nakashima passed by. “Wow… I guess my aim was off.” Nakashima said as he shook his head lightly. (3/4)

Nakashima walked away from the training dummy until he felt he had a good distance between them before he turned around. Nakashima fell into a crouched position again but only for a moment as he broke into a full speed run towards the dummy. About two or three meters from the dummy Nakashima leapt up and spun around his first leg swung out striking across the dummy’s head moments before the second foot came across striking the dummy’s body knocking it from the training post. (4/4)

(Konoha Daisenpu (Leaf Great Whirlwind) 4/4)  

iceyshock

5,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:09 am
Noa Hayato

She got a bit bored of watching others train, while she could do nothing. Noa was not the person to sit still when there was still work that needed to be done. She decided to check with Lady Hokage if she had time to instruct her further into the art of medical ninjutsu. She had never heard anything of the Hokage since she had left, something she had expected at least.
'I'm going to the hospital. I need to see if Hokage-sama is there'
, Noa said and that was the only explaination Kazuma got before she left the training grounds.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:41 am
I will be on tonight))  

Oni_Soul

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:27 pm
((Guys vote for me to become Hokage!))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers