Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Den- Thread Opened! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You are?
  A wolf
  A fox
  A Feline
  some other kind of animal
  Human
View Results

RadiantRose Midnight

Omnipresent Visionary

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:46 pm
Razi rolled her eyes, but still laughed when Diego caught himself. "Razi will do just fine, thanks. Heya there, little one. You dont have to worry about hurting Diego--his ego is already through the roof," the jaguar teased. "Feel free to tackle him whenever you want--his mistress says so," she concluded with a cackle as she turned and stalked off. "I'll be around when my servant wants me," she called over her shoulder.

Roses mask returned. It wasn't often she used it around here, just when she was emotionally hurt. Her midnight blue eyes looked bored as a fan appeared in her hand. "I never said anything about actually leaving," she pointed out, her voice cold. "I just said that I probably should. Thanks for agreeing with me, though. Even Goddesses have limits, Vexen." With that, Rose turned and began to walk off, the Phoenix scar on her arm burning and slightly glowing. She sighed. I know, stupid legend, I know...Find the one with the matching scar. I know.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:49 pm
Missy smiled, "Nice to meet you...Diego, Riza" she said, slowly becoming her normal self again, she was glad that she hadn't hurt Diego that much. "And thank you for helping me Diego, it really hurt to hold my powers in..." she sighed lightly, then she looked from Diego to Riza, and giggled a bit. "Diego and Riza sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G..." she sang, prancing in circles and giggling, as she eyed the two cats, with a smirk.  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:17 pm

Diego laughed. "Hmm...Kissing doesn't sound half bad huh Razi?" He said as she walked off. "Hey, It was no problem Missy. Actually you have the same abilities as my little sister and her..er...Twin." Diego cringed at the thought of being related to the very being that tried to kill him in the past.

User Image

As Rose walked off Diana screamed at Vexen. "VEXEN! Look what you did!" The light brown vixen was mad. Vexen had nothing to say to her. But she did call out one last thing to Rose. "Hope to see you at dinner, Rose." Vexen was going to cook and Diana was doing all the hunting. She was going to make it up to Lia. "Come Diana. I hope you aren't out of shape cause your going to be handling Dinner tonight." Vexen looked to Kyubi. "Will you help us please?"

Fly with me...My Heart Soars....

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:19 pm
Disciple_Fan27
Joko Marish

Jako walked into the den with Lia, seeing her lie down on the ground, placing a paw on her muzzle. He walked over to her and placed his muzzle against her left cheek, rubbing it gently."Are you ok? What had happened?" He asked softly and worriedly.

"Dam animal popped out and knocked me into the water. tried to the grab the ground and it twisted my paw, I attacked and her teeth grabbed my mouth, I don't know if I can hunt like this......"

Getting up, she growled and walked out of the den slowly, the pups looking worried enough to stop playing.

Danidawnstar

Sparkly Genius

RadiantRose Midnight

Omnipresent Visionary

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:28 pm
Razi said nothing, just smiled and waited for the two. "Correction: sister and her sane sibling," she added, shuddering slightly. "Diana scares me...But I think Vexen scares me more. Suddenly, a bad air came about Razi, and she sighed. Not again...Rose always manages to get things thrown back at her. She turned to watch Diego and Missy. "Diego, I think something happened between your sisters and the Goddess."

Rose said nothing, just continued on her way. Definitely think I'll be permanently leaving sometime soon... she told herself. "Yeah right," she called back to whoever had tried to say something to her. "Over my Creators dead body." You'll be lucky if you see me again for a while, after that assumption.. Rose sighed. She knew she didnt mean half of the stuff she said. However, things tended to go badly for her, and she didnt know why. So, until someone wanted to drag her back, she was going.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:34 pm
"Really?" she asked Diego with a sigh of relief, "I thought I was the only one!" she totally felt like her normal self again and quite reassured. Missy padded after Riza as she watched her turn to leave. She looked at Riza with a cocked head, "Vexen? Why would you be scared of her? She is very nice..." she said not getting why the wolves, cats and foxes were so tense with each other, everyone seemed to be so nice to her...

EDIT  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:41 pm
Joko Marish

Jako sighed and nodded slightly. He let her go outside, thinking of what his plans were to be since Lia couldn't hunt anymore. He soon got up and walked towards the exit of the den, wondering what was he was going to do.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:48 pm

Diego felt uneasy. "What could have happened? We just got back..." Diego chuckled at Missy's comment. "Vexen can indeed be nice, to who she wants to be nice to. She and I don't...er...get along well." Diego walked along side the ladies. "Please lead the way one of you, I don't know my way yet." He laughed at his own misfortune.

User Image

Vexen stopped in her tracks. "You won't come to dinner? Not even to say farewell? You only just got here and-!" Diana cut Vexen off. "I'm coming with you Rose!" She dashed off to Rose's side. "Don't worry Vexen, I'll help with Dinner later! It's only the afternoon!" She shouted. Vexen was temporarily dumbfounded, but then she shook it off and relized it wasn't wise to fight this battle. "Especially not to fight with a Goddess." She muttered with a smile and followed behind.

Hyper, Cheery, Light in the eyes of many...

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200

RadiantRose Midnight

Omnipresent Visionary

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:56 pm
"Not in a serious way, honey," Razi laughed. "In one of those playful "run awaaaaay!" types of ways. The ways that make little kids like you laugh." She blinked at Diego, "Follow the trail of low bass notes--that'll lead us to Rose, if nothing else. Then Missy can have the sight of a lifetime--a vocalist at heart."

Rose took a deep breath. The two were seriously testing her patience. She decided that ignoring them was the best route, and continued on her way, the fan never stopping its constant rhythm. Suddenly,a bunch of wolves surrounded her and began to walk with her. A few of them watched her wearily. She smiled at them, and began to sing. "Hello sunshine, goodbye rain--she's wearing my school ring on her chain. Shes my steady, Im her man, Im gonna love her all I can..."ow it was her turn to test them. See how far theyd go before they realized there were barriers.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:58 pm
"Jako take a walk with me, I don't know where Missy ran off too....split up, I'll be fine if I'm force to fight."

She said with a small growl, hiding her whimper beneath it.

Danidawnstar

Sparkly Genius

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:14 pm
Joko Marish

Jako nodded to Lia and asked,"Are you sure? I don't want you hurt anymore than you are Lia....not that I don't trust you to take down anything that comes to your path, but I just don't want you to harm yourself further..." Jako warned her as he walked to her.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:44 pm

Diego attempted to listen then. He had to really pick out the noises since he wasn't truly used to this. His skills were in archery and precision. Sure enough he was picking up on something that had the ring of music to him. He walked ahead of Razi and Missy and lead the way.

User Image

Diana was taken aback at the sudden appearance of the wolves. But it didn't stop her from trotting beside Rose. Vexen though, who had been hanging back felt slightly blocked by the wolves. She didn't recognize any of them though. She eyed them but continued to walk at the same pace. She held her head high as if she cared not that the were there. In some cases, pride is an animals strongest defense. Showing no fear tended to have others look the other way and since foxes were usually looked down upon, Vexen took her attitude to heart.

Hyper, Cheery, Light in the eyes of many...

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:47 pm
Missy, sighed and padded ahead of Riza and Diego, “You guys should get along more, I don’t why adults are so territorial, can’t very one just get along? It would be so much easier than biting each others heads off… I don’t think I will ever understand adults…” she commented as she sniffed the air, trying to catch Vexen’s scent. Finally catching her familiar scent, Missy sprinted off in that direction. After a few moments she saw Vexen and a three other dogs with her. Running over she jumped on Vexen, “Hello!” she said happily.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:59 pm

Diego sighed. "Straight forward pup isn't she....Then again. Children are like that...and most times they're right." He trotted ahead to catch up. Breaking through the brush he saw Vexen and Diana. He also saw Rose in her human form singing and several wolves standing about Rose. He suddenly felt weary again. "Razi....I think you should see this..."

User Image

Vexen was taken off guard and then her spirits immediately lifted. "Missy! What are you doing out here?" Vexen said as she nuzzled the little wolf pup and attempted to groom her. "You've been wondering the forest again?" Diana cocked her head to the side looking seriously at the pup. Then she walked over to her and sniffed her.

Fly with me...My Heart Soars....

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:24 pm
Missy giggled, rubbing against Vexen. "Yeah, I have," she admitted "but you won't belive it, I was just minding my own business, and suddenly this huge net just popped out of nowhere." she dramatically using her front paws, to show how big it was, "Then I ran. and like five more just popped up behind me!" she said with wide eyes, she continued to explain what had happened and how Diego and Riza had helped her contril her powers a bit. Then she felt Diana sniff her, she smiled and pawed at her playfully.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games