Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Entrance to the Sound Village Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:22 pm
Ty walked over to the two as he made some hand signs."Kiyomaru (Cleanse)." Ty then started to breath all over the burns they got cleaning them instantly.Ty then made another set of signs."Oxygen Suppy." Ty wanted to make sure they had air so as his hands rested above ones chest and then the others,their lungs were filklaed with air."Ok last but not least bandage skill."Ty made the hand signs as he started to form a bandage out of grass around him.Ty stood up as Rain transformed. Ty then picked up each boy and placed them on Rains back."Ok boy they should be fine but take them to the hospital."Rain barked as he ran through the gates heading to the hospital.

((You live but only cus havock might rip my head off if i kill you.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:29 pm
Nanashi walked to the front gates, to see what gave the pulling feeling. He saw Kai and Kazu laying on the ground and Mai standing beside the gates. "Aw crap." Nanashi said, noticing the rain ninja finally, and figured he brought them all here. "s**t, Zeramaru's room, or hospital....I'll take them to the hospital for now, and Zeramaru can pick them up from there after." Nanashi said to himself, as he flashed through a couple signs. "Kaze Fuuchuufuyuu" Nanashi said, as two small air pockets lifted the two boys. Nanashi walked in front of them, to better lead the way.

(Screw you Kai XP I get to save mah ninjas)  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:31 pm
Firu Shinra
Nanashi walked to the front gates, to see what gave the pulling feeling. He saw Kai and Kazu laying on the ground and Mai standing beside the gates. "Aw crap." Nanashi said, noticing the rain ninja finally, and figured he brought them all here. "s**t, Zeramaru's room, or hospital....I'll take them to the hospital for now, and Zeramaru can pick them up from there after." Nanashi said to himself, as he flashed through a couple signs. "Kaze Fuuchuufuyuu" Nanashi said, as two small air pockets lifted the two boys. Nanashi walked in front of them, to better lead the way.

(Screw you Kai XP I get to save mah ninjas)

((Ok i dont care have fun.))

Rain stooped as the boys were lifted from him.Rain walked back over to Ty as he reverted back to normal.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:49 pm
Ty layed down on the grass as he waited for Zenmaru or Tera."Come on Rain its time to relax."  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Lady AliceSky

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:17 am
Apparently, Alice was unable to follow Tera and Kazu so she decided to go to sound and visit Zeramaru  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:50 am
User Image
User Image
User Image
(-_-)

User Image
(-_-)

Akasun Zeramaru

Zeramaru and his giant snake stopped right in front of the gates. "Hello there Alice." Zeramaru said as the giant snake poofed away then he walked with her.

"How was your exam? I was not able to watch." he said as he took out what seemed to be a handle of a sword and he wrapped it.

User Image
User Image  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

ACsweetpea

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:15 am
User Image

User Image

TERA MISASHI

Tera just quickly few by this time, she had no time to pay attention to Zeramaru or Ty. She had to get Anzu to the hospital.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:04 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio appeared in a gust of wind at the gates, but stopped for a little while to play cards with the guards again.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:43 pm
Ty jumpped up seeing Tera had arrived.He quickly ran into the village folloing her."Wait up."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:05 pm
User Image
Ŧɦe Ăzure Ðragøņ øf Ŧɦe şŧ

User Image

Ryugan's clone would dash right pass Yukio, who would most likely not be able to recognize his past opponents crispy corpse that it carried between its arms. Kyoshi's body would dangle as the clone ran, ashes sprinkling from it as it did. It then ran cinto the gate with ease, looking for a ninja known as Zeramaru.

An azure flame column appeared several feet in front of Yukio, it sent excruciating heat waves his way as it flickered and swayed. Small flame sprites flew at Yukio as the glorious flames danced in front of him, but suddenly the flames swept back and revealed Ryugan, his left hand extended forward, holding the puppet Love by it's head. He then suddenly dropped the puppet to the ground and looke at Yukio. "Your that weakling from the written portion, aren't ya" Ryugan said with a mild grin, he took a small whiff of the puppet and could see that the former opponent of the ninja he killed was indeed Yukio. "Seems you couldn't even handle a weak ninja such as him" Ryugan said his grin growing wider, he then thrust his left foot forward, kicking the puppet upward, it would land directly in front of Yukio. Ryugans grin faded, it was substituted with a mild frown. "I think you know who Im talking about now" Ryugan stated in a dull tone before slowly turning around and hopping over the gates.

Ryugan's Chunnin exam fight theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDXeR9GsGGc
"I fear nothing....."
青龍東面

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:08 pm
Ty arrived to the gates to see the bboy jump.Ty quickly jumped too."Hey the village is under ground,jumping wont help help you."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:20 pm
User Image
Ŧɦe Ăzure Ðragøņ øf Ŧɦe şŧ

User Image

Ty wouldn't see Ryugan once he jumped up on the gates. Ryugan had used his ability to teleport the instant he didn't see a village on the gates. Ryugan noticed there wasn't anything behind the gates due to how high he jumped, and quickly thought of what to do. "Damn nothing here" He thought before vanishing in a cloud of azure flames. Azure flame sparkles would swirl around Ty as he talked to himself on top of the gates.

Ryugan's Chunnin exam fight theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDXeR9GsGGc
"I fear nothing....."
青龍東面

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:25 pm
((Dizzle the details dont matter that much))

Ty landed back on the ground."Well i wanna go look to ee if i can find something in leaf."Ty smiled as he wa sgoing to try and find a leaf headband.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:29 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio stared after Ryugan.".........Who was that?" He looked at the guard next to him, who after a moment just shrugged his shoulders. Yukio then noticed Love on the ground and picked her up. "A puppet huh? Oh well, when in doubt...take it." Yukio put a symbol on Love's lower back, something more like a tattoo, and sealed it into a scroll which he placed in his backpack. "Alright guys, it's been real." He waved goodbye to the guards who in turned just waved back at him like mindless drones.

exit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

KazElli

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:32 pm
User Image

User Image

Yumi and Mai

The twins were able to catch a glimpse of Ryugan.

They popped out of each other and nodded. Suddenly the dashed off, they only left a blur as a trail.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games