Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otogakure Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:32 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

"Yukio Mousu, pleasure." he replied with a smile.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:36 pm
Ronnel shrugged and pulled his hand back. He sat down on the edge of the desk and looked up towards Shadow, who appeared to be in a doze. His eyes wandered back to Yukio.
"So, had your Genin Exam yet?"  

Ronnel-again

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:40 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio opened his mouth to talk, but his words came from behind Ronnel, at the chalkboard. "Oh yeah, I'm just here to learn some sound jutsu."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:44 pm
Ronnel quirked an eyebrow at the other. He grinned and pursed his lips before letting out an incredibly high-pitched whistle directly at the other boy's head.
"Nice."  

Ronnel-again

hentaiprince

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:54 pm
((lol them sounds like fightin words))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:25 am
(Ok, so Firu Shinra, I'm guessing you do the headband hand out? Well, I completed my three and asked you on the last page, this is just so you look...)  

ThePonySlaystation

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:35 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio glanced at Shadow. "Speaking of which, what's next on the list, Shadow-sensei?"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:55 pm
Ronnel blinked and shrugged his shoulders.
"Ne, I'm going to head over to the hospital to try picking up what I can there. Ja ne!" He ducked out of the classroom, making sure to stay down long enough to avoid the doorjamb this time.  

Ronnel-again

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:09 pm
"You learned all of the genin defesive Sound techniques?" Shadow inquired. "Also, what is your class?" Shadow also took note of Ronnel, he then whistled at Ronnel to get back in the room. "I got some scrolls for you too." Shadow said. He then looked to Jin. "I guess you learned the first three. Learn the academy level offesive, and I'll make you genin."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:24 pm
Ronnel returned from the hospital, slightly tired. He slumped into a desk and looked up, seeing that Shadow was awake.  

Ronnel-again

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:29 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

"Of course I learned them all!" Yukio boasted proudly as he crossed his arms over his chest. "That is the power of the Medical Class!"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:31 pm
Ronnel rolled an eye towards the other boy.
"The power of a medic does not lie in learning Sound, it comes from the dedication to heal others."  

Ronnel-again

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:35 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

"Oh? I guess that's just my amazing talent then! Hahahaha!" Yukio laughed triumphantly.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:52 pm
Ronnel rubbed his eyes tiredly. This guy has got to be insane. Or deluded. Probably the second.
He rested his head on his hands.  

Ronnel-again

Ronnel-again

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:39 pm
Ronnel sighed again and stood up. He walked over to Shadow and leaned over and squatted down so his head was just above the level of the desk.
"Ne, do you have any solid clone stuff, or wind techniques? I can train on those until I get my medical career started."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games