Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otogakure Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:33 pm
Ray's clone grew angry "So tell me what are you made of, because drinking all that sake you would be drunk"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:37 pm
Sarium let the top half of his clothes fall down, his sash kept them from falling to the ground, revaling his puppet body "I am now a human puppet, I am immortal now, I don't fell hunger or thirst anymore I don't need to eat or drink I do by habit" he said and shrugged.  

irishshamrock12

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:44 pm
Ray's clone backed away "Why the hell are you a puppet"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:29 pm
Sarium sighed "Didn't you hear me, I am Immortal, I don't age You could cut me a thousand times and I wouldn't die" he said and smiled at his son "But I am still Sarium".  

irishshamrock12

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:56 pm
Ray looked at him "Your a freak dad"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:03 pm
Sarium laughed "I am not the one pulling my bones out of my body and using them as weapons, well i will be going, come find me another time" he said as he got up and left.  

irishshamrock12

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:04 pm
Ray's clone dispelled it self.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:42 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

[1/2] Yukio went on to the next fuuton jutsu, called the "Wind Explosion" technique. He started off by concentrating his chakra into a swirling ball into his hand, much like a miniature rasengan.

[2/2] Afterwards, Yukio practiced concentrating his power into that ball before throwing it. It had a tremendous effect on the obstacles it hit, blowing holes through entire trees and boulders.

[1/2] Next up was the Projectile Deflection Blast. Yukio had already had minor experience with a technique of this sort with his sound jutsu. Unlike the sound jutsu, however, this used wind from his mouth, and not power from his vocal chords to deflect incoming projectiles. Yukio made a wind clone and had it throw paper shuriken at him.

[2/2] Yukio then used a blast of wind from his mouth to deflect the shuriken. As he had suspected, the wind jutsu came naturally to him. He hurried to read the next jutsu on the wind scroll.

[1/2] The next jutsu on the scroll was one that Yukio felt was useful, called "Propelling Winds." It used wind from his palms to help avoid attacks. He began practicing by shooting the wind from his hands to dodge side to side.

[2/2] After this went smoothly, Yukio went on to use the jutsu to lift himself in the air. Likewise, he used it to shoot him back down as well. With that out of the way, Yukio grinned and took a break to study up on the next couple of jutsus.

((Projectile Deflection Blast, Wind Explosion, and Propelling Winds learned))

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:28 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

[1/2] Yukio moved on to the Slashing Wind Skill technique. First he started by creating a large fan out of his paper. He did this a couple of times to get the rhythm down. Then he powered his wind chakra into it and swung it to create a small tornado. Its wind chopped the bark off of the trees, but still needed a little more power.

[2/2] Yukio practiced again to get the wind chakra input correct as he swung the fan at a tree again. This time, a powerful tornado shot into the tree and chopped off its branches with ease, leaving the tree in pieces as the jutsu finished. With that taken care of Yukio broke the fan down and stored the paper in his back pack once again as he moved on to the next jutsu.

[1/2] Air Pocket Bursts was the name of that jutsu, and Yukio read it with particular interest. He decided to start immediately by practicing sending his wind chakra out over long distances. He tried to make it burst a couple of feet from him but all that really came out was the sound of a bubble popping. Yukio thought it was his ego.

[2/2] Yukio sighed and tried the jutsu again. This was the first jutsu he couldn't completely master on his first try. Now that he was fully concentrating though, Yukio made the pockets of air he made burst just about anywhere he could see. He could already tell that this was going to come in handy when trying to distract or move enemies.

((Slashing Wind Skill, and Air Pocket Bursts learned))

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:22 pm
Jin came in and smiled. On the walk here, he had deactivated the Sharingan, but he felt as if it was needed again. He activated it, and looked at the surrounding people. He squinted his eyes, and noticed that the people training here, were very weak. He was quick to crack his neck, and slap through some seals. Nothing happened, but that wouldn't matter. He didn't need seals to cast a Genjutsu at anyone who looked at him. He used Double Vision, and Drunken Sight on the entire training field, without even using seals. He then smiled as the tomoes would change on his eye, as there was now three.
[15/23]
[15/15]

ThePonySlaystation

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:32 am
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

[1/2] Yukio tried to finish up the last two genin level fuuton techniques he had left, the first one being the "Spinning Shield of Winds." Its idea seemed basic enough, so Yukio tried dispelling some of his chakra to create a shield of wind around him. This quickly worked as he moved the wind in a fast circle, effectively throwing anything fired at him back where it came from, or so Yukio thought. The technique did seem to have a weakness though, which was that it could only be used in one direction, the front. If an enemy attacked from any other side, the technique would be useless.

[2/2] Still, Yukio had to make due with what he was given. He finally tested the jutsu out by having a wind clone throw a kunai at him. With handseals or even showing any effort, a shield of spinning wind summoned itself in front of Yukio and sent the kunai back into the clone. Direction or not, Yukio figured that it was at least effective.

[1/2] The last jutsu was in fact one that would cover all of his sides, the "Armor of Wind." Yukio studied this one carefully, as he desperately wanted to perfect it. At first though, only a powerful wind summoned itself around his body. It still wasn't strong enough to create a tornado.

[2/2] Yukio tried again. This time his chakra had adjusted itself to create the whirlwind around his body, ten feet in diameter. It was still an amazing feat for Yukio to master it so easily. He then practiced keeping it up for a decent amount of time, and effectively made it strong enough to render all taijutsu useless against him. He still wasn't sure about ninjutsu though.

((Spinning Shield of Winds, and Armor of Wind learned)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:39 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

[1/4] Yukio moved on to the chuunin level wind techniques. Just from glancing at them, he could tell that they were going to be difficult to learn. He started by reading about the "Wind Instantaneous Body Skill."

[2/4] After he had grasped a firm idea about what was to be done, Yukio practiced using wind to teleport himself around the area at high speeds. This first ended with him moving only a couple meters away. More practice was needed if this jutsu was going to prove useful at all.

[3/4] On his next try, Yukio managed to move over a much greater distance. This time he teleported to the other side of the training grounds. There was only one last test to take to ensure that he had mastered the jutsu. Without forming handseals, Yukio concentrated on an area he knew of in the village and suddenly vanished...

exit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:58 am
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

[1/5] Ironically, Yukio landed back at the training grounds. He decided to make use of what little time he had and learn the sound jutsu Nanashi had given him, the "Ultimate Air Cutter." Yukio started by memorizing and practicing the handseals.

[2/5] After that, Yukio tried to increase the amount of power his Zankuha could use by increasing the amount of chakra he put in it. However, on his first try nothing happened it all. It seemed he was still getting used to his arm cannons.

[3/5] Yukio tried again. This time, a slightly more powerful air cutter was created. It made large cracks in a small boulder he sent it into.

[4/5] On his next try, Yukio made the air cutter much wider. This would make it extremely difficult for anybody of Yukio's rank to dodge. He could only hope that this kind of power would continue to increase as he becomes a better ninja.

[5/5] After another try, Yukio successfully pulled off the "Ultimate Air Cutter." Entire boulders were blown to bits by its power, although it didn't seem like too much, Yukio saw it as being monumental in an enclosed area battle.

[1/4] With the sound jutsu done and his mind less groggy from surgery, Yukio moved back to his wind jutsu. There still was a lot to learn. Yukio decided to pick up where he left off with the "Low Air Pressure" technique.

[2/4] There wasn't much he could do in the open area of the training grounds, so Yukio made a large dome out of paper and put a wind clone inside. His clone would be his guinea pig in a sense to see if the jutsu was working.

[3/4] With preparations out of the way, Yukio began practicing lowering the air pressure within the area as quickly as possible. It seemed slightly difficult at first, as he had to first send his chakra into the dome before using it to lower the air pressure to a point that it would send somebody to sleep.

[4/4] After Yukio had given it his best try he unraveled the paper dome to find his clone passed out on the ground. The jutsu had been a success! Yukio dispelled the clone and decided to move onto his next jutsu.

[1/4] One of the other wind jutsu he had yet to master was the "Tornado Trap." It seemed like a very useful technique to limit enemy movement. Yukio started praticing by summoning up a large circle of wind around an area of his choosing.

[2/4] After that Yukio focused on creating the height of the tornado. On his first try he was able to raise the tornado four feet off of the ground.

[3/4] With another try, Yukio raised it to eight feet. It still wasn't quite where it was meant to be. Yukio dispelled the tornado in an attempt to bring it all the way off of the ground with his next try.

[4/4] Of course, it was a success. Yukio lookedd at a tree that was meant to resemble an enemy ninja. Instantly a ten foot tornado lifted up from the ground around the tree, restricting its movement to the point where the enemy would be forced to stand still. This would give him the perfect opportunity to bring in the finishing blow from above.

((Tornado Trap, Low Air Pressure, and Ultimate Air Cutter learned.))

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:47 am
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

With all of his chuunin level wind and sound jutsu learned, Yukio left the training grounds.

exit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:24 am
User Image

"I would rather be daydreaming...."

Aki entered the training grounds looking behind himself and sighing when he saw that the mobs were no longer following him. People are so persistent when there in an excited mob mode.... Well lets try again He reached up with his left hand and lifted the headband off his implant and slowly opened the eye up. Everything was blurry and made no sense whatsoever to him. The bottom part of his vision was clouded in red and he felt a tear on his cheek. Its still bleeding but at least I can get a feel for the drain its putting on my body, which is substantial He closed the eye and placed the headband back over the eye analyzing the chakra demands.

1/15

User Image
"But I guess I can entain you for a while...."
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games