Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
❤~I hate you,I love you,I desire you~❤ O/A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:33 pm
User Image

Lillian Rose Danir

As soon as Lillian mentioned Lenah, the fashion queen yelled for them. She winced slightly wondering what kind of gaudy dress she would have to try on. She sighed and looked at Alaina. "Well, time to go subject ourselves to some torture," she said rather teasingly before she walked towards Lenah. "Okay, Len-Len. Let's where are these dresses you are so eager for us to try on," she asked with a smile humoring her younger sister.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:36 pm
Vincent

Vincent sat at the piano and pondered what he should play next... Perhaps a slower song... Or maybe a faster one... Then a song hit him. He had just recently learned this one now seemed like a good time to practice it... He began to play the song. It was rather short but he didn't care much. He just injoyed the song...

Leifka

Unleashed Lunatic

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:44 pm
Didn't common sense tell you...
User Image((gtg xd My sister's kicking me off razz ))
That jacket was soo yesterday...

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:50 pm
Cheryl~

She walked around a bit trying to find Jessebelle again since she pretty much left her... that might get her in trouble for awhile. She sighs and looks around. "Jessie... you here? Jessie?"  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

dreamingweirdo75

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:52 pm
They fear me, they hate me, they stay away...

Justin exited through the shadow by the grand entrance of the castle. He walked away from the doors and headed to the back half of the gigantic building. When he got to the back wall, he went to the left. After a few minutes, he reached a dark wall at the end of a massive hallway. The lighting was very dim, yet Justin could clearly see a small bat design embedded in the almost black material of the building. He looked around to make sure no one had followed or been watching him. His hand then pressed upon the design and it started to glow a dark blue. Only I can access this. It will only respond to my DNA. The material moved to reveal a large spiral staircase heading upwards. Justin stepped through and as soon as he did, the bat turned black and the wall repaired itself with no trace of it being tempered with. As soon as I pass, it closes. I built it well. He walked up the stairs and soon got to a wooden door. Justin pulled out a key, put it in the lock, and there was a click. He opened the door to find a large room. It had dark furniture, training equipment of all kinds, and back doors that led to a balcony. Sanctuary. The door closed and locked out the staircase.

...Am I really the monster they say?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:59 pm
Vincent

Vincent tested the song again and smiled a little when he got it perfect. He loved it when he got a song perfect... Not because of the achievment, but because the music was beautiful. He hoped that no one heard the song, yet he hoped someone did. Certainly not his mother though. She usually hated that he would rather play music the drink blood from human vessels. Mother only seemed to think that the humans were cattle and not people. Vincent highly disagreed with her, but never aloud...

Leifka

Unleashed Lunatic

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:07 pm
Cheryl~

As she was exploring to find Jessibelle, she heard piano music.. it was professional and beautiful.. must be that guy again. She got next to the door but made sure she wasn't seen at the open but yet can still hear it. She sat down with her feet together and her legs bent; knees pointing to the roof. She had her arms now resting on her top skirt so she can relax.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:23 pm
They fear me, they hate me, they stay away...

Justin went straight through the room and to the balcony doors. He opened them, pulled away the black curtains, and walked out to the edge. He overlooked the beautiful view. On the right, he had a perfect sight of the vampire kingdom. On the left, he could see the human kingdom some distance away but it was a great picture. Justin usually came here when he had times of angst. For example, right now. He was thinking about his brother. How Sigfried disapproved of him, how he had so much confidence in himself, how strong he sounded. Justin was a bit jealous. He has such a strong will. He may be annoying, but he believes he can achieve his goals with all his heart and soul. He would be a greater king than I would ever be. Justin gazed down at the land in sadness. Any one of my brothers probably would be. His eyes wandered up to the sky. Evening came and some of the clouds had parted to reveal shining stars and part of the moon. He smiled at the magnificent sky and looked at the now alive vampire village. I might have to go down there again later. He then sat down in the open air, letting the cold wind surround his body.

...Am I really the monster they say?

dreamingweirdo75

Leifka

Unleashed Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:25 pm
Vincent

After finishing that song, Vincent sighed. That was a fast tempoed song... Now perhaps something slower, more emotion maybe. He nodded in agreement with himself and thought of the song. Nothing came to mind then he saw a the indoor foutain and how the water bloomed artfully. He smiled and knew what song he was going to play. He played the song that came to mind and he closed his eyes... The fountain sounded like a choir almost in the background... It fit so well with the music.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:31 pm
Cheryl~

She rested listening to the music daydreaming a lot for a moment; she felt kind of sad but it was a song.. she loved them. "He's better then me.. he knows a lot..." She sighed and looked over the window she is near since she was sitting down against the wall.

((OOC: Sorry I'm at my second home in Rancho Mirage and I'm using the old cpu.. therefore videos and music will not be as good as they are on my other cpu.))  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Leifka

Unleashed Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:47 pm
Vincent

Vincent stopped playing and got up from the bench and looked out. He felt a bit dizzy... He hadn't fed in quite some time... But he really didn't want to either... Not since these girls got here... He walked to the door he felt faint so he leaned on the door elegant door frame. He placed a hand on his head and shook his head. It helped a bit...

((It is alright.))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:49 pm
Cheryl~

She then heard a thump and looked about again; Vincent looked dizzy and she decided to go to him. "You ok?" She asked firmly, but still shyly.. afraid of the response. She looked around and rubbed her neck, sort of worried on which blood vessel she is owned by.  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

dreamingweirdo75

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:57 pm
((I'm not gonna be on for some time. Hopefully I'll make more of Justin's story later, but we'll have to see!))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:00 pm
Vincent

Vincent nodded and looked at her, making sure to look at her eyes, not her neck, shoulder, or wrists. He didn't want to loose control.... "To be honest I haven't drank in a while... I vowed not to..." He told her. He knew he might scare her off. That would be better for her though... He didn't want his dark side nor his hunter side to take over because most of time they came at the same time...

Leifka

Unleashed Lunatic

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:19 pm
Cheryl~

She then nodded and let the collar reveal some of her neck. " It's alright if you drink.. just don't kill me." She was shaking a bit knowing that there was some pain coming but it didn't matter.. he needed a drink.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games